"Oh look how cute." Willow giggled as they watched the two turtles swim toward them.

"They feel soft, not slimy," Sarah said as she cautiously touched the one turtle closer to her.

"We do our best to keep the water clean," Wally, the park caretaker, explained.

"Do you keep the babies here?" Allyson asked, hoping they didn't separate the babies from their mothers.

"Yes, we keep them separate with their mamas'. I’ll show you after we are done here," Wally reassured her.

"Oh, cool baby turtles," Sarah said as she became bolder as she stroked the turtles shell. "So do you ever put them back in the ocean?"

Wally smiled as he nodded. "Sometimes we have to make room as the babies grow. But we’re trying to expand so we will not have to do that."

Buffy absently ran her fingers through the water as she observed the family having a family moment. The father was talking to his little girl trying to get her to pet one of the turtles. The moment was precious and heartbreaking at the same time, knowing she'd never be able to give the man she loved a child of his own.

Spike noticed the melancholy look on his girl's face. He turned to see what had made her look so and noticed she was watching a man and child interact with each other as a father and daughter would. He moved closer and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"If you'd like you I can pretend to be scared about touching the shelled little mammals," he whispered.

Buffy turned and frowned at him and said, "I wouldn’t be able to give you a moment like that."

"No, but there would be other moments that I can think of that would make up for it," Spike informed her with a wicked smile on his face. "Remember, there are children out there who would love to have a mommy like you."

Buffy felt the tears form. His words touching her heart, making her fall deeper in love with him. They reinforced her decision that she would show him just how much she loved him very soon.

"Thank you," she said, as she reached up and softly stroked his cheek.

"You're welcome, Luv," he replied as he leaned into her hand and sighed, reveling in her touch. "You are one hell of a woman, Miss Summers, and not being able to have children does not lessen that fact."

Buffy's hand drifted up behind his head, her fingers threading through his hair, before pulling him down into a kiss that took on a life of its own. The fact they were in public flew out the window as their tongues mated and their bodies closed the gap between them.

Spike broke the kiss, sensing they both needed to breathe. His lips continued to explore with gentle pecks on her cheek, nose, chin, forehead, as he calmed himself. Her hand gently rubbed his lower back, her eyes closed, with a content expression on her face.

"I could kiss you until the end of the world," he told her, as he softly placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Uh huh," she said her voice raspy as she refused to open her eyes.

"How about you? Could you kiss me until the end of the world?" he asked her, watching as her features softened with the satisfied grin that appeared.

"Oh, yeah. If the world ended tomorrow I'd want your lips on mine, fella, big time."

Spike chuckled as he replied, "I can think of somewhere else I would like my lips to be."

Buffy's eyes opened suddenly as she blushed. She was speechless at the implications of his words. For the first time since the kissing began, she took an interest in her surroundings as she scanned for anyone who might have heard what he implied.

"Don't worry, my lovely, no one heard me talk naughty," Spike said as he waggled his eyebrows and curled his tongue between his teeth, looking like he was ready to eat her.

Just the thought of him eating her made her blush more, as she tried to get the thought out of her head. She tried to picture other things to take her mind off how much this turned her on.

Spike started to become worried, wondering if he had offended her in some way as he tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, Pet. I didn't mean to offend."

Buffy realized he thought he had upset her and finally found her voice as she quickly reassured him he was wrong. "No, you just surprised me, or maybe more to the truth, I was surprised at how it made me feel."

Spike tilted his head and his expression softened. "Has no one ever flirted with you like this?"

"God, no." Buffy giggled nervously. "Since the college fiasco, I avoided flirty Buffy and ran far and fast from anyone who seemed they wanted to flirt."

"Well, your running days are over, Ducks," Spike informed her as he winked at her pulling his bottom lip back between his teeth.

"What about you?" she asked, as she started to get lost in his eyes.

"Only running for me is to you, baby," he purred as he waggled his eyebrows before leaning in to kiss her.

"Excuse me, you are teaching the turtles bad habits," Jenny said in a joking manner.

"Kissing is not a bad habit," Spike mumbled against his girl's lips. "Go try it on your man."

"I would love to, but it's time to head back to the ship if we want to check out some of the shops," Jenny informed them, having lost the short straw contest on who was going to come and make the couple come up for air.

"It's that late already?" Buffy asked, wondering where the time had gone.

"Well, I guess it's true when the say time flies when having fun," Jenny said as she gave the couple a knowing look.

"Oh, and what fun we had. Right, Pet?" Spike asked giving his girl a saucy look before taking her hand and leading her back toward the others.

Wesley stood with Willow by his side with his arm around her waist. Since their kiss earlier, they had stayed very close together. He wondered if sometime during this trip if he and his best friend would be changing roommates.

Buffy walked beside her man, with her hand securely in his. Losing her mother's ring still played heavy on her mind. She had given her mother the ring, for mother's day a few years back.

Spike noticed the sad look on her face as she looked at the hand her mother's ring used to be. He wished he could tell her, but it would ruin the surprise. In his mind, she would understand, since he had her ring cleaned and her mother's name inscribed inside the band. He just hoped she liked the other present he had bought as well.

*******

Anya stood at the rail as she waited to talk to Spike. Her husband patiently leaned beside her, hoping they were doing the right thing.

"Are you sure about this Anya? I mean this is really touchy,” Xander said, finding it hard not to third and fourth guess if this was for the best.

"I think Spike needs to be forewarned how drastic Angel is willing to go," Anya said, justifying her need to tell Spike about Angel implying the blonde male swung both ways.

"I just hope it doesn't cause bad feelings between Spike and Mr. Caritas is all," Xander tried to explain his main reason about feeling unsure.

"Spike is not as intimidated by gay men as you my loving heterosexual husband," Anya reached up to lovingly pat his cheek. "He is secure enough in his manhood to not let it bother him. I mean look how he and Wes joke about it all the time."

"I never understood about that," Xander wondered aloud.

"I don't know either, but I know for a fact they are not lovers and never were," Anya reassured her manly man husband.

Neither of them noticed they were not alone as Colin Masters spied on the couple. He realized now that Angel was not out to destroy his wife, but used her to assist in getting back at Spike for some reason. He would have to talk further with Mr. Crawford and see what he could do to help him beat Angel at his own game.

*******

"Buffy, can I talk to you?" Allyson asked, finding Spike's new girlfriend alone in con private party room reserved for the cast. Spike having left to run back to his room, wanting to put what he'd bought her safely away.

"Sure, Ally," Buffy encouraged her, thinking she knew what the girl was going to ask her.

"I was…well, I don't know how to ask," Ally tried to voice her concerns.

"I won’t do anything to keep Spike away from you or your sister," Buffy reassured her. "I would love it if we could do things together, the four of us."

"Really?" Allyson asked, her voice showing how happy this made her.

"Yes, you are a part of his life, and I will not try to come between those who mean so much to him," Buffy said as she pulled the younger girl into a hug. "I would like to spend more time with you and your sister, so we can get to know more about each other."

Allyson returned the hug enthusiastically as she told Buffy, "I'm so glad mom met you and Willow."

"I am too, and not just because of Spike either," Buffy replied, feeling her life enriched by knowing the Giles family as well.

"Hey, what's with the hugging with me not here?" Spike said, having overheard the conversation.

Allyson quickly released Buffy and threw herself into her uncle's arms hugging him tight around the neck. "I love you, Uncle Spike."

"I love you too, Poppit, care to tell me what this is all about?" He returned the hug just as tight, wanting her to know his feelings for her had not changed.

"I really like Buffy," she rambled on. "And she likes me, too."

Spike smiled as he winked at Buffy. "Good, glad to hear it, your opinion means a lot to me, you know."

"She's a keeper," Allyson whispered in his ear before giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I agree, little one," Spike whispered back, as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Now go and tell Sara neither of you have nothin' to fear."

"Okay," she answered, as she turned and ran to hug Buffy one more time. "I'm so happy."

Buffy returned the hug right before the girl sprinted away looking for her sister so she could share the great news.

"They really love you," Buffy sighed. "You would make a great father, you know that?"

"If it's meant to be, so be it." Spike shrugged as he crooked his finger beckoning her to come to him. "If not, then I will enjoy the love of a good woman and will baby-sit the offspring of family and friends and rejoice when I return the little imps back to their parents care."

He couldn't wait. She was moving toward him slower than he liked. He reached out with both hands gently grabbing her waist, pulling her flush against him. "Now this is much better."

She giggled as her arms wrapped around his neck, gazing up at him. She let her fingers play with the short hairs at the base of his neck as she closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of him so close.

"We don't have much time before we have to meet Anya and Xander," Spike sighed as he continued to hold her, feeling content now that she was snug in his embrace. He knew if he started kissing her right now, he'd take her and go somewhere more private.

"Do we have to?" she asked, giving him a pout that cried for his attention.

"Yeah, but not before I do this."

He groaned as he took her lower lip between his teeth and gently nibble, before plundering her mouth with his.

Buffy gasped at the intense pleasure he was giving her with just a kiss. Each time was better than before, and left her wondering how she ever lived without this in her life. She moaned as she felt his hands travel up under the hem of her dress, softy stroking his fingers over the skin of her thighs.

He felt like he was spiraling out of control as his hands found her bottom to be bare. Except for the flimsy piece of string like material telling him, she was wearing a thong. He spread his fingers so he could squeeze her firm buttocks and pull her mound against his hardening bulge between his legs.

Spike cursed when he heard someone clearing their throat and saying, "Don't you think you should take that display else where."

Buffy froze, her eyes growing wide and blushing in embarrassment as she tried to pull away, but finding William wouldn't let her go right away.

"Like, I haven't caught you and the whelp in more compromising positions before, demon lover." Spike chuckled, as he reluctantly removed his hands, but not stepping away just yet. He was sporting a rather noticeable hard on and he didn't want to further fluster his girl.

"You got me there fang face," Anya giggled, as she noticed her husband rolling his eyes.

"Listen Dead Boy Junior, don't push you luck. I'm sure I can find a stake with your name on it," Xander said, forgetting how Spike would turn a statement like that around on him.

"Do you now, Harris. Does you wife know about that stake with my name on it?" Spike said, letting his voice get all sexy. "And here I thought you were straight as an arrow."

Xander got flustered as he realized his mistake. "It's not what I meant and you know it, you pervert."

Anya laughed. "Boys, please. I don't think Spike's little honey is aware of how her lover like's to tease you."

Buffy had started to become slightly uncomfortable with the verbal sparing between the two men.

"Don't fret, Luv. I only go for the women, just like to push X-man's buttons is all," Spike reassured her. "All talk, honest."

"You can say that again," Xander hurried to agree with Spike. "No gayness here, only in the emotional happy kind that is."

Buffy relaxed and was able to see the humor as she watched Xander's reaction. She could tell by Anya's reaction, this was a common play between them.

"You should catch his and Wesley's act sometimes," Anya snickered. "They leave me in stitches every time."

"Well it has a history that maybe one day we will share with you," Spike said. "And no, we never slept with each other or even thought about it, or with any other men either."

"Okay, good to know," Buffy giggled. "Maybe one day you’ll tell me."

Spike nodded his head right before he turned his attention on the other couple and asked, "So what’s so important you need to talk to me?" He could tell it was a touchy subject with how jumpy the whelp was acting.

"I think we need to sit down for this one," Anya replied as she turned to take her husband's hand and walk with him over to the corner table.

"I'm thinking this is serious," Spike mumbled as he maneuvered Buffy to walk in front of him, his erection still somewhat of a bother.

Buffy had noticed his little problem and made sure no one else got a glimpse of it either. She started feeling guilty about how he always ended up left in the lurch. There was no way it was comfortable, and she prayed it didn't cause him any pain.

Once they were seated Spike gave the couple a suspicious look as asked, "So, spit it out, it's not like Anya to beat around the bush."

Anya knew he was right and said, "Well, it's not everyday I get to tell a friend that one of his co-workers is telling a member of the happy community that you would be his cup of tea."

Spike took a moment to decipher her little riddle and asked. "So Angel is telling another man I'm gay?"

"Well, more like bi," Anya answered, noticing the shocked look on Buffy's face. "But I know it's not true and I let a friend of this interested party in on that fact."

Spike sat there stunned, he could not believe what had just come out of Anya's mouth. He knew Angel had it out for him for some reason, but this and the tape of Dru and Harmony was getting too weird and bit much to handle.

"Who’s the man?" Spike asked, wishing to apologize to the man.

"I think it would be best not to mention who," Anya replied, thinking it would only cause uncomfortable dealing if they worked with the man in the future.

"Anya, I want to tell him I'm sorry that Angel dragged him in on this fucking stupid vendetta he seems to have against me," Spike said, his voice getting loud as he became angry.

"He has been informed you had nothing to do with this and it's all Angel's illogical stupidity at wanting to defame you is all," Anya quickly tried to explain. "He is jealous of your natural talent, you have the looks, brains, and you can act."

Xander spoke up for the first time, "I agree with Anya. He’s just trying to keep you from upstaging him, not realizing you already have."

Spike looked at the whelp and frowned. "I haven't upstaged anyone."

"Not on purpose, but you pull in the most viewers, the producers and directors love you," Xander explained. "Spike, you are the one who will go places after this show is done. You have the talent to be the Richard Burton, Henry Fonda, or any other great actor out there."

Spike blushed at the praise and replied, "I don't want to be better than anyone, I just want to be good at what I do."

"That’s what makes you special," Anya said, as she gave him an encouraging smile. "That is why you have the friends you do, and jealous brat O'Connor doesn't."

"William, I'm worried," Buffy said, her voice soft as her hand took his in hers and squeezed it. "Isn't there someone you could talk to about what he is doing?" she asked.

"Delicate situation with the press, contracts, and evidence to back it all up," Anya tried to explain. "Unfortunately his name carries a lot of weight in the business, since he’s been around a bit longer and has more movies and such behind his name."

Spike scooted his chair closer to his girl and let her hand go so he could wrap his arm around her as he reassured her, "Don't worry, baby. Nothing is going to happen to me, I promise."

"I don't trust him," Buffy said as she shook her head. "I don't trust him not to hurt you."

Anya silently agreed with Buffy and hoped she would talk some sense into him. She looked over at her husband and could see he was worried too.

"Maybe I can be of some assistance," Colin Masters interrupted, having followed the Harris's. "I promise not to harm the man, but try and find a way to make him back off."

"Colin, it's not nice to sneak around and snoop, it's down right rude and spooky," Anya chastised him as she shook her finger at him.

"Sorry, but I have a reason to want a little revenge on the bastard myself," Colin said as he moved to take a seat at the table between Anya and Spike. "I also like to protect my friends."

"So, how do you think you could help?" Spike asked, as he gave Buffy's waist a gentle squeeze.

"Anya, if you'd be so good to relay this message to the person who is in contact with Spike's secret admirer," Colin said, the vibe in his voice sent chills up their spine. "Let him know that Angel will be getting what he deserves." Making everyone at the table relieved this man was on their side.

They shared ideas and made plans. Once the others believed that Masters was not out to kill or maim O'Connor they relaxed and participated in the mission on giving Angel a taste of his own medicine.

*******

Lorne sat in the chair on his balcony trying to ignore his two assistants who were arguing over who was going to emcee the karaoke contest rehearsals tonight. They had just finished getting all the applicants finalized they were going to meet after dinner to go over details.

"Children, can you please take this to one of your rooms." Lorne finally interrupted. "Daddy has a headache and would like for you to leave him alone for awhile."

Cordy shared a concerned look with Lindsey. It wasn't like their boss to have more than one drink before dinner when he was on the job. She walked over, and kissed his cheek and then replied. "Since you brought it up, Daddy, why do you love Lindsey more than me?"

Lorne sighed as he lifted up his tumbler of scotch, only to have it taken out of his hand by his irritating employee. "Hey, don't push it, brat," he said as he tried to take the glass back, only to have her step away and give him a worried look.

"Lorne, honestly, what is eating you?" she asked, feeling she already knew, but was sure Lindsey had not a clue.

"Can't a man have a drink enjoying the sun and ocean breezes?" Lorne asked as he glared at her.

"Lindsey, would you give me and grumpy here a few minutes alone?" Cordy asked as she gave the younger man a pleading look.

"Hey, not one to get between a man and his liquid comfort so I’ll go and make sure no one has torn down a sign or something," Lindsey replied, wondering what Cordy knew that he didn't.

"You could take Miss Nosey Butt here with you," Lorne said as he pointed at Cordy. "Could be a promotion that goes with it for services rendered."

Lindsey laughed out loud before telling his boss what he thought, "I'd rather take on a pit of vipers before taking on Cordy."

"Chicken. And I thought you were a manly man," Lorne snorted, trying to keep from smiling, since he too would rather take on the vicious reptiles than Cordy when she was on a roll.

"Nope, just smart, and I like life," Lindsey said as he opened the door and walked out of the room.

"Now, talk," Cordy demanded as she stood in front of her boss and good friend with her hands across her chest. She had put the glass of liquor down on the table behind her.

"I just feel like a fool is all," Lorne sighed. "Can we leave it at that?"

"Sure, but you have no reason to feel that way. Angel played you, and thank God, Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, or what ever Powers in charge that you found out before you did make a fool of yourself," Cordy reasoned. "I get the feeling you started feeling something for this guy."

"No, it's the fact I let myself be played, as you say. It's a sign I'm getting old is all," Lorne told her, wondering when he would ever find a life partner.

"Well, I do know someone who’s been eyeing you," Cordy said, deciding to try a little matchmaking of her own.

Lorne gave her a suspicious look as he replied, "You had better not be trying to make me feel better by doing a little storytelling."

"Nope, I have seen him checking you out with my own eyes," Cordy answered, wondering how his boss had missed the young man. But then again, his interest had been in a different blonde hunk of male. "I think you should get your head out of your ass, no pun intended, and check out the dirty blonde geek that's one of the writers of the show."

Lorne took a moment to try and put a face and name to her vague description. He ran the writers through his head and came to a stop when he came to Andrew Wells. He stared at his assistant as asked in a serious voice, "Are you talking about Andrew?"

"Give that boy a cookie," Cordy said as she raised her hands up in a goal position. "Touchdown and the two point conversion for the blind man."

"Hey, was otherwise moping," Lorne said in defense.

"Moping, brooding, sulking, you take your pick boss man," Cordy said, as she blew him a kiss.

"What would I do without you, cupcake?" Lorne said as he blew her a kiss.

"Hide away from the world and drink too much scotch," Cordy laughed. "By the way I need a new pair of shoes, and I would love a massage while we're on this cruise."

"Consider it done, Princess. I think I love you now more than your brother," Lorne told her.

"Well I need to find that brother and see about getting things together for tonight. I suggest you stroll around and find sexy Andrew, and see if you pick up on the pick-me-up vibes he’s been sending you stud," Cordy said as she picked up the glass of scotch taking it in the bathroom and dumping it down the sink.

Lorne smiled for the first time since finding out about the games Angel was playing on him. He would really make sure he did something wonderful for his best girl for watching his back and taking such good care of him. He got up and went to take a shower and brush his teeth. It was time he took Cordy's advice.

*******