Willow smiled as she stood on the balcony with the wind blowing through her hair. She was feeling happy, as Wes stood close behind her with his arms around her. Since he had kissed her at the turtle farm, he had been attentive and had told her they would talk when they had more privacy.

Well, they were as private as they could get as far as she was concerned as she asked, "So, care to have that private conversation now?"

Wesley leaned his chin on the top of her head and sighed softy before asking, "How do you feel about me as a person?"

Willow felt at a loss at first, wondering what he was asking when it hit her. She took her hands off the rail and placed then over his hands as she decided to tell him how she felt. "I think you are a very caring, considerate, gentle man. But I think you are asking me if I feel attracted to the man or the actor."

Wesley smiled at how intuitive she was as he replied, "Yes, exactly."

"I’ll be honest and say you are my favorite character on the show. But I know the feelings I'm having, have nothing to do with the actor, but the man that I have met on this trip," Willow explained, hoping he'd believe her.

"God, you don't know how happy that makes me," Wesley replied as he pulled her closer.

"How do you feel about me?" Willow asked him, wondering if he was as attracted to her.

"You've been on my mind since I first time I saw you in the hot tub at the hotel," Wesley whispered in her ear as if he was sharing world secrets. "You will never know how excited I was to find out you were on this cruise."

Willow giggled as she decided she would follow her own advice as she asked, "I'm willing to see where this leads if you are?"

Wesley turned her around so they were facing each other as he replied, "I'm happy to hear that as well."

Willow smiled as she tilted her head so she could see his face as she asked, "What about after the cruise?"

"Oh, I think we take each day as it comes. I've a few weeks before we start shooting and can visit Sunnydale. Once filming starts, I will have most of the weekends free," Wesley suggested, knowing he'd do anything he could to make this work.

"I can come to L.A. to visit some weekends also on days there's no school," Willow offered, letting him know she would be more than happy to do what she could to make it work as well.

"Then I think we have a plan," Wesley agreed, as he lips gently touched hers.

Willow relaxed into the intimate, opening her lips letting him deepen the kiss. She couldn't help but wonder if they were going too fast, but couldn’t find it in her to stop the kiss.

*******

"I love sunsets," Buffy sighed as she leaned back against her man. "Especially, now I have you here to share them with me."

"I think you're a romantic," Spike whispered in her ear, as he too enjoyed watching the sun turn the color of autumn leaves.

"And what if I am?" she giggled.

"Don't change, it fits you perfectly," he encouraged.

"Do you mind if I call you William when we're alone?"

"Don't mind at all, but any particular reason why?" he asked, just because he was curious.

"Because to the world you're Spike, and with me, you're William. It's like my own personal piece of you that I don't have to share with millions of women around the world," she answered, as she blushed.

They had come back to hers and Willow's room after returning to the ship. Both couples felt the need to have quality time together, to talk and get to know each other better. There wasn't much time, since the men had the cocktail party and dinner they had to attend.

Buffy turned in his arms and placed her hand gently against his cheek. "I just want you to know that I want the man, not the persona, if that makes any sense."

Spike closed his eyes to fight the unmanly tears, thinking to himself that he finally had the real deal. If she was telling the truth, he'd finally found the one person who would love all of him, including silly romantic William.

"I understand perfectly, Luv," he said before leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips.

They stood together, basking in the euphoria of new love, the setting sun glowing in the background. The kiss was bonding them, without taking it further than either wanted it to go. Both of them, realizing their need to take their relationship slow. This was something precious and yet fragile that didn't need to be rushed.

Spike was the first to break the kiss, gently panting, "I need to go and get ready, Pet. Meet me in the Casino, by the bar after dinner."

"Do I have you all to myself then?"

"No, but you can join me to watch the karaoke show tonight. I'm not judging, but I promised Giles I'd be there for him," Spike answered. "Already cleared it, so you and Red can join us."

"Sounds like fun."

"It's a guarantee, now you'll be there with me," Spike winked as he slowly stepped away from her. "I miss you already."

"Me, too."

"Pet, how can you miss yourself," he joked as he dodged her slap.

"You're a meany, you know I was talking about missing you," she giggled.

"I know, Luv," he purred as he swooped in for another quick kiss before turning toward the door. "See you soon."

"Counting the hours," she sighed.

Spike opened the door and turned to her before leaving. "Counting the seconds," he said, shutting the door before she could respond.

All he needed was to make the final arrangements for when he was going to present her with her gifts. He had to check with Fred at the customer service area and see if she'd been able to arrange everything he requested for tomorrow night.

Buffy stood, undecided if she was mad that he got the last word in, or happy he would be missing her by the seconds. "I am a terrible romantic." She smiled as she walked back out on to the balcony to finish enjoying the sunset.

*******

Angel glared at the shaggy haired man, who had promised him he could deliver what he'd asked for. He was finding it harder and harder to keep rein of his temper. He still could not believe how hard breaking Spike was becoming.

"I don't care if you get pictures of him fucking women! That is not news that shakes and breaks careers in show business. I want something that will make the fans and important people shun him," Angel growled.

"Hey, I'm just working with what I'm being givin'," Rack snorted. "I can't help it if he's not giving me the goods."

"Then make the goods."

"What?"

"You heard me, make it happen."

"And how do I do that?" Rack asked, while rolling his eyes.

"You're the photographer, you figure it out." Angel leaned toward the man, with a threatening stare. "And I mean, figure it out."

"Right, I'll see what I can do," Rack agreed, not liking the vibes he was getting from this man.

"I expect something by the end of the cruise, if you want your money or job," Angel threatened.

"Gotcha," Rack said, all the while thinking it might be time to jump ship at the next harbor.

The ship's photographer wished he could jump ship at the next harbor. However, he needed this job badly. The pay was okay, but he felt compensated with the traveling. It also didn't help that if he jumped ship, he'd have no way home.

"Don't disappoint me, I don’t handle it well," Angel chuckled as he walked away, leaving the other man wondering how he was going to deal with this situation.

Angel fisted his hands as he found himself at his door. The last thing he would accept was failing to get Spike black listed in the entertainment business. There was no way he was going to let that little Mr. Nobody take over his show. He would crush him like the little irritating bug that he was.

Rack walked to the door, wondering if he was going to receive one of the man's large fists against his flesh. He took a breath of fresh air when he managed to make it though the door unscathed. The seedy photographer left the room, wishing the prick behind him would miss a step one night and find himself floating face down in the ocean. He was sure no one would miss the arrogant bastard. Some, he imagined, would even dance at the man's wake singing, "Ding dong the wicked bastard's dead."

*******

Colin knocked on the door to the one man that could help him break Angel. He hoped the man would help him teach the arrogant bastard, O' Conner, a few hard, but valuable lessons.

"Hey, Colin, I was wondering when you'd stop by," Robert welcomed Darla's husband with a relaxed smile.

"Good to see you, Bobby. How's life been treating you?"

"Great, come on in," Robert motioned him into the room. "So, what brings you looking for me?"

"You catch on pretty quick."

"I bet it has something to do with the shit Angel is stirring up."

Colin chuckled. "I figured you knew something was up."

"Yeah, they forget I have eyes in the back of my head and I know and see all," Robert snorted. "I really hate to say this, and please don't repeat it- I hate Angel! I just wish I could just fire his ass on the spot and be done with him. The damn son of a bitch has the best agent in the business."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't know all the particulars, but I'm working on finding out what the hell he's been up to," Robert mentioned, his tone hinting he was hoping Masters was going to enlighten him more.

"Robert, have a seat. I think it's time you and me hand a little talk." Colin winked, ready to tell the man everything he knew so far.

"Something tells me I'm not going to like what I'm about to hear."

"I'm afraid, you're right," Colin answered as he sat and caught the man up on things that were happening around him.

"Shit! He's been a busy little beaver," Robert replied, having heard what Colin knew, figuring there was more that had happened prior to Master's arrival as well.

Spike's conduct the other night with the drinking, had alerted him something was wrong. Then, noticing Angel's reaction to it, and the gloating look on his face the rest of the night, he was sure O' Conner had something to do with it. Now hearing Colin's story, he would bet his last dollar Angel had everything to do with Crawford's behavior.

He would have to have a nice chat with Giles. If anyone knew and would tell him what the hell was going on, it would be Rupert. He knew the man had no love for Angel, but was professional enough to give facts and not emotional.

"Do we bring Noel into this?" Colin asked, knowing the answer would be no.

"Hell no!" Robert exclaimed. "The last thing I need is getting the money man wondering if the show is still a good investment. I think I can handle Angel."

"Really?"

"I can't believe his behavior, or maybe I can. You see, his contract is up at the end of this season. The working plan is to kill his character off this season as the cliffhanger, with a who-done-it theme. I'm tired of working with his whiney ass, always thinking he deserves more than what he does. The numbers show he’s not as popular anymore. In fact, Wesley is bringing in more fan mail and interest than he is. Spike is our star and he will be getting billed that way next season," Robert explained. "Just don't tell anyone this little bit of information."

"Tall, dark, and broody, isn't going to take that very well."

"No, he's not, and we have a backup plan in case he tries to hold us hostage and not show up for the shoots," Robert snorted, as he leaned forward. "I'm going to ask you not to do anything right now that might bring undue publicity, please. Angel will do enough of that when he hears from his agent we do not intend to renew his contract. It was something we all decided would be best to tell him after the cruise.

"I think I can wait until he's left the show to do my thing. They do say revenge is best served cold."

"Remind me to do everything I can to stay on your good side."

"As long as he doesn't do anything to my family or friends I will back off for now. But if he comes near anyone who is dear to me, and that includes Spike, he will pay," Colin warned his wife's boss.

"I will see to it personally that he backs off. Let me make a few calls and talk to a few people first."

"I can do that, for now,” Colin compromised.

"So, do you have any plans next week?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I’ll have to double check with Darla. Why?"

"Maybe you guys can come over for dinner one night."

"I’ll ask Darla which night will be good, and get back to you."

"I promise, Colin, I will take care of Angel."

"I trust you. And if you find your hands tied, let me know. I promise it won't hurt you or the show in any way."

"I can handle Angel. I do hold a few cards yet to be played," Robert answered, knowing he was going to have to call O'Conner's agent, Quentin Travers, and make him aware of his client's misdeeds.

"Great! Well I had better get going. I don't like leaving Darla alone for very long at the moment."

"Colin, I'm really sorry," Robert apologized.

"Nothing you could have done, who would've had thought Angel was so devious?" Colin reassured his friend he did not hold him responsible for O'Conner's actions. "I will get back to you about dinner," he said as he walked out the door, needing to let the others know about the change in plans, but keeping the fact about Robert's actual plans for Angel a secret.

*******

Cordelia knew without looking, that Lindsey was trying very hard not to ask about earlier. She also knew his concern about Lorne wouldn't keep him from enquiring about what is going on. The one thing she'd never question, was McDonald's loyalty toward their boss. Lorne was like family to both of them.

"Cordy, are you going to tell me what's going on?" Lindsey asked, making her smile that he lasted longer than she thought he would

"Sorry, but I can't. Not my story to tell," she replied as she counted how many people where going to sing tonight. "Great catchy title to tonight's main event, I really like it."

"Hey, I come up with some good ideas sometimes," Lindsey answered, knowing she was trying to change the subject. "Should I be worried? Can you at least tell me that?"

"Maybe, but I'll let you know if he needs your help," Cordy reassured him, and then tried to change the subject. "Calling the karaoke tonight, 'Media's Idol', was a great idea and catchy." Cordy winked. "Too bad I couldn't be Paula to your Simon," she teased.

Lindsey snorted. "She wants him so bad, I just know it," Lindsey snorted. "I hope you both know I wouldn't do anything to hurt either one of you."

Cordy smacked him on the arm giving him a mocking glare. "Stop it, she is just trying to bring him out of his self absorbed shell. But I do have to agree, I think she's hot for him. I do know you'd do nothing to hurt either one of us."

"Does that mean you're hot for me?" Lindsey asked before thinking.

Cordy was dumbfounded, for the first time she didn't have a quick comeback. She'd been crushing on her co-worker for the longest time.

"Cordy?"

"Huh!"

"Are you hot for me?" Lindsey asked as he moved closer, praying she would say yes.

He fell in love with the brass, cocky, smart-ass, beauty, the moment she opened her mouth and gave him the what for. Never did he think he'd have a chance with her, feeling beneath her. No matter how many women caught his eye, the only one that he'd give his heart to was her.

"Lin, I…don't…how can I say this?"

He leaned in and kissed her, taking the chance she might just kiss him back. The moment their lips touch, she melted against him. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer. Any thoughts of convention, music, talent, cruise, no longer occupied their minds.

Lorne stood inside the doorway smiling thinking to himself. ‘It's about time those two realized they were meant to be together. Now if only my love life would find a life.’

*******

Jenny sat watching her husband, their girls, and Xander playing tag. Today had been a marvelous day. The tour was great, and the Island beautiful. Seeing the look of awe on her daughters' faces, as they took in the sights, was breathtaking. Spending time with family and friends, while watching Wes and Spike, as they wooed the women in their lives had been delightful and heartwarming.

"You have a wonderful family."

"Thank you."

"I want one, too, one day," Anya said with a wistful look on her face.

"I think you and Xander will make wonderful parents."

"We've decided to start trying to make a baby."

"Oh, that is such great news!" Jenny said sincerely, believing it would be a wonderful thing to see the Harris' raising a baby.

"I think Spike is in love," Anya snickered. "I think he has it bad."

Jenny giggled. "You noticed, did you?"

"I like her, too. So much better then that plastic Barbie wanna be," Anya snorted. "I just don't see what he ever saw in that woman."

"I don't either, but thank God he woke up and saw the light," Jenny agreed, it was not the first time they'd discussed what Spike had seen in Harmony. "I really like Buffy, a lot. So do the girls."

"So, is Wes getting a little serious about Buffy's friend?" Anya asked.

"I do believe so," Jenny answered. "She fits him."

"All I know is that I've not see that look in Wes’ eyes before."

Jenny turned to look at Anya and asked, "What look is that?"

Anya winked as she replied, "Like he could eat her right up."

They both laughed as they avoided the one thing they knew they couldn't talk about here. Colin, on the insistence of Spike, had told Giles and Jenny his plans. The only ones left to tell were Wesley and Willow, who they would tell later tonight after dinner. Right now, he should be talking to Robert.

*******

Ethan rolled off the warm body beneath him, trying to catch his breath. He almost messed it all up, for he'd almost called her by the wrong name. Ever since Buffy's replacement had shown up in the office with her new hair color, all he could think about was his vacationing secretary.

"Oh, Baby! That was fantastic," Connie hummed, wondering if reality or fantasy had made him perform so wild.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he purred, wishing she wouldn't talk, for her voice was nothing like his Buffy's.

"I more than enjoyed it. Never had anyone make me come like that before," she said as she stretched her body, trying to entice him to come back for more.

Ethan tilted his head as he admired what she was offering. Thinking to himself, if she was offering- who was he to turn her down? They'd started sleeping together two days ago, every time he secretly pretended she was his Buffy. He'd known he would have to have the real thing once she got home.

He did everything he could not to think of what she might be doing and with who. The last thing he needed was to hear about was another man she met while on the cruise. He would kill the man that tasted the fruit of her body. If need be, he'd make sure she forgot the experience, once he truly made her his.

"Come back to bed, lover," Connie begged, feeling as if she was the one in control when he did as she said.

*******

Harmony sat in front of her vanity smiling as she brushed her hair. "No one leaves me, no one. He will take me back and I will make him pay for it."

She looked down at the little white rectangular object, with a plus sign in the middle window, sitting on her vanity. The fact that it more than likely wasn't Spike's didn't bother her one bit. The man never missed using a condom. The plan was to get him to marry her, and then she would divorce him taking him for everything before he realized her ultimate deceit.

"Blondie Bear, you shouldn't have treated the best thing that ever happened to you, so mean." Harmony pouted in the mirror.

Angel would never make a claim for the child- that was a given. If it all worked as she planned, before the baby was six months old, she'd be single again with a nanny to raise the baby, and Spike paying all the bills.

Double-checking the ships itinerary, she planned the day the ship arrived back in port. She would be there waiting for him, all open arms. There was just no way he'd turn her away, once she told him he was going to be a father.

"Oh, Spikey, what a warm homecoming I have planned for you, baby," she giggled, as she continued to brush her hair, almost done with her one hundred strokes.

*******