Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish to thank everyone who's read, reviewed, and supported this story. I makes a world of difference.......
Buffy and Willow couldn't stop laughing as they packed up their things. Dinner had been wonderful, since it was the last night. Dessert had been heavenly, with Baked Alaska that melted in her mouth. The dining crew had entertained them with a parade and a song as they brought out the dreamy ending to a perfect week.

"Well, this is all of it." Buffy sighed. "I guess I need to go and see what I would need to keep with me."

"Okay, the guys should be back very soon," Willow said as she stood with her hands on her hips surveying her things. "I guess we will meet down at the night club after we have everything settled."

"That's the plan as far as I know," Buffy agreed as she started to pull her suitcases and other stuff out of the room.

"Wow, Luv, where do you think you're goin' with all that?" Spike asked when opened the door.

"Back to our room."

"Here, let me help you," he offered, as he reached behind her to take the large piece of luggage. "I wonder- do you pack more then what you need, like all the other girls?"

"Hmmm, Maybe, maybe not, but I think you'd better not say anymore about how you know what most girls pack," she teased as she then handed him the rest of her things.

"Oh, now you think I'm your pack mule, do ya?" he asked as he playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"I would never think of you as a mule, nope, too pretty to be a mule," she said with a smile as she turned to walk away. "More like my pretty pony."

"Hey, I'm not pretty. Handsome, the description is handsome. And what's with the pony business?" he countered, as he turned to glare at his best friend who was doubled over in laughter. "Laugh it up Percy, payback is a bitch."

"Oh, Spike, you've met your match in that one. I love her already, and she's perfect for you," Wesley said in between his trying to catch his breath and stop from laughing. "It's so nice to know I will be leaving you in good hands, ducks."

"Fine, I see you never really loved me or you'd tell her I was a stallion, not a pony." Spike pouted as he turned to follow his girl, trying not to laugh. Wes was right, he most definitely had met his match and he loved it.

"Are you going to stand there and laugh all night?" Willow asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hello gorgeous, are you inviting me in?" Wesley asked as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"I thought I only had to invite vampires in, you're a watcher," she teased, holding back a squeal when he swept her over his shoulder and carried her into the room.

*******

Buffy giggled as she heard William continue to grumble about being a mere pony. It felt so good to banter with him so naturally. The more time she spent with him, the more she never wanted him to be away from her. Just the thought of him becoming a necessity caused her to worry they was moving too fast.

She turned and caught him looking at her with such intensity it made it hard for her to breathe. His eyes met hers and somehow he knew what she was thinking as he put down her things so he could pull her into his arms. "I feel the same way, baby. It's moving so fast, it’s scary."

"Very scary, in a good and bad way, you know?"

"Buffy, just let things happen, let them fall into place. I think if we try to stop it in any way we’ll take away the beauty of what is developing between us. I know deep in my heart that I want this, all of it. The good, the bad and everything in between, because it's a journey about us finding out everything we can about each other," Spike explained, as he leaned his forehead against hers. "I want to flirt, tease, argue, make love, get under your skin, but most of all, to start a life together. One day I'm going to ask you to marry me, just thought I'd give you fair warning."

Buffy could only nod her head as she smiled up at him. It wasn't as easy for her to voice everything she wanted, but agreed with everything he said. "Ditto on all of the above. I hope you know my answer will be yes, just so you are prepared."

"Let's get our gear sorted so we can make tonight just about us having fun. Spend time with friends, then we can come back here and you can have your way with me," Spike offered, as he waggled his eyebrows giving her a heated looked that made her toes tingle.

"I like that plan, baby," she agreed as she slowly turned in his arms so she could place the card key in the lock. "You can place my bags on the bed, my pretty pony boy."

"I have something you can put on the bed, baby," he growled as he carried her things into the room. "You'll know the difference between a pretty pony and a handsome stallion before this night is out, my pretty kitty."

"Meow!" Buffy said, trying not to giggle as she shut the door, only to find herself plastered up against the door with her William's body pressed tight against hers. "Oh my, are you the neighborhood tom cat."

"Heard your call baby, came with bells on," he murmured as he leaned in and licked her neck and up to behind her ear. He felt her shiver and did it again on the other side. "I'm going to make you purr, Kitten."

She felt him pulling the zipper at the back of her dress down, feeling powerless to stop him. There would be definite physical damage to anyone who interrupted them right now- she'd make sure of it. He took her left breast in his mouth at the same time her dress hit the floor.

"Yes!" she moaned as he suckled her softly at first. Gradually adding more suction as he fondled the other breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and middle finger.

Both of her hands threaded themselves in his hair, pulling him closer as she writhed beneath his seduction. Each pull of his mouth caused her body to react in many ways, including a warm sensation to spread through out her body. The need for him to go further started to take over. "I need you, all of you."

"Soon, baby, real soon," he replied while he started to place kisses down her body as he knelt before her. "Want you ready for me." He slipped her panties down her legs, lifting first one foot then the other to completely remove them.

"I'm ready," she tried to tell him, but he just chuckled as he lifted her right leg and placed it over his shoulder.

"Not yet, but you will be."

To keep her balance one hand braced itself beside her, while the other tangled in his hair.

"William."

His tongue performed its magic as he licked and teased her clit to life. Just when she thought she couldn't take much more, he started to move in and out of her warm moist passage. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she tightened her grip with her hips moving to the rhythm he was setting.

He could feel she was close, the more he tasted of her, the more she became like a drug. She was the one addiction he never wanted to kick. It was so easy to get lost in her, wanting to make her scream, needing her more then food and water. He reached down and unbuckled his pants, giving his erection the freedom it needed. Working the irritating piece of clothing down over his hips, never breaking contact with her quim.

Her moan of protest touched a part of him as he stood back up, removing his shirt as he did. "Mine!" he said. "Wrap your legs around me, Kitten, do it now."

Buffy never missing a beat as she did what her lover told her to do, feeling his hard shaft rubbing between her legs. She reached down to help guide him home, and gasped as he gently started to enter her body.

No words where spoken as he plundered her body, dominating her and yet loving her at the same time. She tightened her legs as she crested, feeling like she was falling over the edge. Afterwards she was like putty in his hands and he started thrusting wildly seeking his own release. The last thing she remembered was his cry of completion as she came for the second time, harder than the first.

He'd become so lost in making love to her, he didn't realize at first she'd passed out. Becoming worried he carefully slipped out, keeping her close as he toed out of his shoes and then his pants. During this time making sure he didn't hurt her, he lifted her into his arms, carrying her to the bed. After gently lying her down, he waited a few minutes as she started to stir.

Opening her eyes, she noticed a mixture of cockiness and worry on her William's face. At first, she wondered why he'd be worried, and then she remembered that she must have passed out.

"Don't let it go to your head," she whispered, causing him to chuckle and leer playfully down at her.

"I'm afraid it already did and left, thus knocking you out."

"Funny guy." She giggled as she pulled him down to kiss his lips. "God! That was perfect."

"Never, did that before."

"What, make a girl swoon literally at your feet?" she asked.

"Nope, must be love," he said as he lay down a long side her, placing his head on her chest. "Baby, with you it's all been like new. Never has anyone made me feel like you do. I mean no one."

"And to think we have another 50 to 60 years if we play our cards right." She sighed as she started to run her fingers through his hair, not caring they were laying together nude on top of the covers.

"I think we'd better get our butts in gear and get packed." Spike tried to be the voice of reason, even if he just wanted to continue to enjoy just being here with his girl.

"I know you're right, but I like it right here much better." Buffy sighed, wishing they weren't leaving tomorrow. Something telling her that the real world was waiting and it scared her to think what it might bring.

"I could call Wesley and the rest and tell them we won't be joining them," Spike offered. "We could pack in the nude, get all worked up again and you can then have your way with me the next time."

"Oh, I like," she replied as she started to laugh. "But, something tells me they will come and make us come out. I would like to tell everyone goodbye."

"You just want to get more pointers from Anya," he teased.

"How did you know?" she asked, playing along and enjoying this time with him.

"'Cause she is the queen of sexual advice and information, and if there was a college class she'd be the headmaster."

"Oh, headmaster," Buffy repeated, before laughing so hard she felt tears starting to form.

"Yeah, yeah, and I didn't even mean it like that."

"I couldn't help it really. Talk of Anya then mentioning head all in the same sentence, well it brought back memories of a recent conversation." Buffy blushed, remembering what she and the other women had talked about earlier that day.

"So it was sex,” Spike said, as he turned on his side and wiggled closer while looking down at her face. "Care to tell me how mentioning head and Anya brings such a sweet blush to my girl's face."

"Like you haven't figured it out yet," she snorted, all the while trying to look anywhere but at his face.

"Look at me my sexy vixen," Spike purred, as he leaned down to kiss her nose. "I promise I won't bite."

She giggled as she looked up. "Like saying that helps."

"What can I say baby, I've always been bad," he teased as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Don't ever be afraid to talk, do, act, experiment, about sex anytime you feel the urge."

"I want you to teach me what makes you feel good," she told him, her voice shy as she forced herself to maintain eye contact.

"As long as you are honest and tell me if you like it, too. I won't have you doing something you don't want to do just to please me."

"I guess, but then I won't know until I try it."

"If you and Anya become friends, she will make sure you are well aware of what a woman might like. And before you ask or wonder, I trust her to give you honest and good advice."

"You like her a lot," Buffy said, more for clarification.

"She and Xander are good friends, and the one thing she can't do is lie. Just not in her make up, and she'd never do anything to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. All you have to do is let her know and she's cool with it."

Just when she was about try to seduce him, the phone rang, causing both of them to glare at the noisy mood killer. "I guess we'd better get that." Spike sighed as he moved over her, making sure to slide against her warm tempting body in the process.

"It had better be good."

"Well, is that any way to answer the phone, Spike?" His manager greeted him.

"Hello, Sid, any reason you’re using your long distance dollars on this call. I'll be in the states come tomorrow?" Spike replied, wondering what his manager would be calling him.

"Just wanted you to know that Nicholson and Company, appear to be interested in you auditioning for them next week. They're looking for someone to play Professor Milton Fine, in the next Superman movie."

"Really, me, as Brainiac? get outta here," Spike said, the awe in his voice alerting Buffy that this was something important.

"What are your plans for Wednesday?"

"Was going to spend the week in Sunnydale, but I'm sure I could come back to town for Wednesday," Spike replied as he looked back at Buffy with a questioning look on his face.

She realized he was silently asking her if that would be possible as she smiled at him and nodded. She'd set him straight on not always needing her permission, but how happy it was he'd wanted to consult her.

"Okay, mate, will see you Wednesday morning," Spike said before hanging up. "God, Pet that is great news. I'm not sure if you're a superhero comic book follower, but to be asked to be in a Superman movie is great."

"Then I'm happy for you, Will."

"I haven't got the part yet, still have to audition for it like I'm sure a few other bigger names will be," he explained as he flopped over on his back and stared at the ceiling. "Buffy, I've never had anyone specifically ask for me to read for a role before. Wow! It just blows my mind."

"Then I think we need to celebrate. Let's get packed and go tell the others," she suggested as she rolled off the bed.

"What if I'd rather celebrate my news in bed?" he asked, as he felt himself grow hard watching her perfect little ass move as she walked over toward her discarded clothes at the door.

She turned toward him and said coyly, "I'm sorry, but the bed is not big enough for everyone, and I'm not sure I want anyone else seeing you naked."

"Come back to bed Kitten."

"No, first pack, second go say our goodbyes, and then we can come back and begin the sex education of Buffy," she said as she crossed her arms across her chest giving him her stern look.

"Promise only packing and saying goodbye before the good stuff."

She laughed as she nodded. "Sooner we pack and bid farewell the quicker we get back here."

"Deal!" He jumped out of bed and started to pack.

"Clothes would be nice, like, on your body. Less tempting that way, you know," she suggested as she put her dress back on for now.

"But this is more fun," he teased, loving to watch her blush.

"Just not practical to the purpose of getting the boring stuff out of the way."

"Oh, good point." He chuckled as he moved to retrieve his pants.

*******

The groups of friends stood at the bar with drinks in their hands. None of them were surprised that Spike and Buffy had not joined them. A few even figured the couple wouldn't show at all.

"So, everything packed and ready for tomorrow?" Colin asked.

"Most everything, I need to go and check on the girls here shortly," Jenny answered.

"All done in our room," Anya answered.

"Ours, too," Willow added, sneaking a look at her man, remembering how quickly they packed after spending quality time together.

"I have to say this week turned out much nicer than I had imagined," Giles spoke up. "The fans, except for one fanatic, made this trip rather enjoyable."

"I agree, I'm very impressed with the people I met here," Wesley agreed.

"Oh, they really have a way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed," Darla replied, having made some new friends that she exchanged addresses with.

"Yolanda and Beatrice really stand out," Xander said, finding that the two women was true ladies, and made this trip very enjoyable.

"I agree." The rest said in word or by a nod of the head.

"So, do we call the blonde duo and threaten them to come down," Anya teased, remembering at time Spike had called on purpose one time to interrupt her and Xander.

"Oh, wife, you are evil, and I love it," Xander said, being inspired by his wife's words. "As he so likes to say, payback is a bitch."

"I was thinking the same thing," Anya agreed with her husband as she turned to Wesley. "What is his new room number?"

"Now, what kind of friend would I be if I told you that?" Wesley chuckled, as he leaned in and whispered the room number in her ear.

"The most perfect friend is who." Anya giggled as she left to make her phone call.

Willow looked over at her boyfriend with a confused look on her face. Wes noticed and gave her a smile. "Don't worry, baby, he's only getting a dose of his own medicine…he won't be mad, just will think of ways to get back at her, and me."

"I guess it's true when they say, boys will be boys." Willow snorted, as she wondered if they understood that it would be Buffy they'd have to deal with, too. "But then I guess we will see what happens if Buffy gets into the act."

"Now that is something I can't wait to see," Colin replied. "My money is on that little spitfire that has old Spike roped and tied."

*******

Angel's mind was a mass of confusion. He knew he shouldn't have drank so much, but he wanted to try and forget. He had no way of getting the amount of money his blackmailer was asking for on such short notice. Most of his money he invested toward his retirement, his golden age years. It wouldn't be easy to liquidate, and not get the IRS on his tail.

No matter where he looked he couldn't find the man in the picture, or Rack. He knew soon he'd have to find that bastard of a photographer and beat the information he needed out of him. No one else could've taken those pictures.

He wandered aimlessly around the deck, trying to come up with a way he could get out of this mess. The walls felt like they were closing in around him, and soon he'd suffocate from the pressure of it all. The more he drank from the bottle of scotch he was carrying around with him, the more he lost touch with the reality around him.

His doctors had warned him time and time again, not to drink with his medications. That it could cause mood swings and deep depression to the point he could end up making irrational decisions, maybe even hurt himself. Right now he didn't care, dying would be a solution not a side effect right now, was his illogical thinking process at the moment. No one knew of his little illness, and right now he didn't care.

The sound of the water hitting the ship called to him as he moved over toward the back of the ship. He could only make out the white of the waves in contrast to the black ocean as he gazed downward. The swirl of darkness reminded him of the emptiness he was feeling right now.

"Hello my Angel." He heard her voice greet him as he turned to face her.

"How…are you here? Am I imagining you?" he asked, his speech slurred due to his intoxicated state.

"What do you think?" she asked as she realized her plan might not be as hard to complete as she once thought. "You've been a very bad man, Daddy. You need to be punished."

He tried to focus more on her face, something was different, and he couldn't figure it out right away. As he leaned forward to try and get a better look when he realized she'd cut her hair very short, almost shaved.

"What have you done to yourself, Dru?" he asked. "Why are you here?"

"You should not be worried about what I have done to myself, but Daddy should be worried what I'm here to do to him," she sang as she started to sway back and forth with a relaxed smile on her face. "My Angel, it's time to pay the piper for all your misdeeds. Their souls cry for revenge, they wish you no redemption, no more chances. They call out for your soul to be sent to hell."

Angel didn't know what to do as he backed away from her. He'd always known she was a little touched in the mind, but never realized just how crazy she was. Then again, was she crazy or was it him? Was she real or just a figment of his drunken stupor? He didn't rightly know at the moment. Next thing he knew he was backed up against the railing, with nowhere left to go. He felt her hands on his chest as she pushed him, wondering where she found the strength to do so. The last thing he remembered was falling and then everything went black.

Drusilla stood looking down at the black hole that swallowed up her ex-lover. The man, who cost her all that had been right in her world, was now gone, lost at sea. There was no going back, not after killing the baby and any future she might have had with her Spike. She climbed over the rail and turned to face the dim lighting of the deck. Her smile said it all as she fell back into the darkness that reflected her life, and represented her death. If not together in life, then she and her Angel would be together in Hell.

*******