Author's Chapter Notes:
This one is for Mole......I've not given up on the others....I promise......
Ethan rolled off the bed so he could get dressed. Monday his girl would be back to work where he could see her. He imagined how beautiful she would look all toned and tanned from the Caribbean sun. The thought of there being no tan lines made his imagination run wild.

Looking back he watched as his Buffy substitute lay naked on the bed. The things she could do with her mouth made it worth his dalliance with her . He just couldn't wait until he had the real thing beneath him, begging him to fuck her to the mattress.

Connie stretched her body, hoping to entice her lover back to bed. Monday was only a day away and she needed him to come to want her more then ditzy Buffy. She already proved she was willing to give him more then Miss Summers would. The one thing she was certain of, his little Buffy would never spread her legs or lips for him.

"Come back to bed." She pouted.

"Sorry, I need to get home, the wife is expecting me." Ethan lied, knowing his wife didn't expect him back until late, thinking he was working with some college tutor program.

"But I thought you liked being with me." She cooed, biting her lower lip as she trailed her fingers down between her breasts.

"Really, my dear, don't try and make me choose. I think you might be disappointed." Ethan replied, his voice edged with anger even she couldn't miss.

"Fine, then." Connie returned as she rolled out of bed, angry that she miscalculated her worth. "I guess this is goodbye then, Mr. Rayne."

"Connie, must you act like a child? You knew this was going no further when you, yourself initiated this affair. I told you from the beginning it meant nothing more than what it is, sex." He reminded her, feeling a sense of confrontation coming.

"Oh, I bet you wouldn't be saying that if I was the real thing fucking your brains out."

"I think I will let that remark slide, just this once. But I would be very careful in the future about what you say." Ethan threatened, already thinking he might have to do something to keep this bitch's mouth shut. "Come Monday, I advise you to give Miss Summers all the information she needs to know about the business at hand, and nothing more. I'm sure you'll understand if I ask you never to make contact with me again after this evening. If any word of our affair leaves this room, I have to say with my deepest sincerity, you will not live to regret it."

Connie realized then and there she had made the worst mistake in her life. Ethan Rayne was not a man to be manipulated, but was the master of manipulation. Suddenly she became worried for her life, for who would believe her over a well respected man of the community.

"You will never hear from me again." She promised as she planned a quick getaway once Buffy returned on Monday.

Ethan looked at his watch and noticed how late it had become. "Until Monday then."

"Monday." She repeated as she started to gather her clothing as she watched him leave. Once dressed she quickly left, feeling like the hounds of hell was following her. Connie knew it was time she left Sunnydale, and she felt sorry for Buffy Summers.

*******

Buffy leaned her head against Spike feeling content. His arm was around her shoulders holding her close completed the warm fuzzy feelings she was having. She listened as Willow and Wesley shared their wedding plans as the limo drove them to Wes's house.

"The wedding will be around mid afternoon on Saturday." Wes was explaining.

"I'm thinking me and Buffy can fly in on Friday after she gets off work." Spike suggested, as he turned to her and ask, "Is that okay with you, Pet?"

"Sounds like a plan, Stan." She replied, with a sigh.

Spike chuckled as he teased, "Stan is it? I didn't think you where the role playing type, baby."

Buffy's eyes grew large as she stuttered, "What, me…role…huh!"

"You want to call me Stan."

"Just a figure of speech, no Stan…you Spike, me Buffy!

Spike couldn't help but laugh as he leaned forward as he gave her a wink and say, "Pullin' your leg, Luv. Love it when you blush for me."

"You are a bad rude man, Mr. Crawford." She countered, as she crossed her arms over her chest, sending him a playful glare.

Spike leaned in farther to kiss her lips, only to graze her cheek instead as she turned her face toward Willow and asked, "So, Willow, where are we staying in Vegas?"

His lips gently touched her ear, and then the side of her hair. Her reaction told him she was not angry as she leaned into his touch as Willow continued on telling them of the weekend plans.

Willow grinned as she watched the blonde couple before her. It felt so good to be this in love and to see the same for her best friend. Never would she imagine something this good happening to them. Finding the man she wanted to share the rest of her life with, and seeing Buffy find the same was the icing on the cake.

"Either at Paris in Las Vegas, or The Mirage." Willow answered, "Wesley's going to show both of them to me on the internet when we get home, and let me decide."

"They both sound very romantic." Buffy replied, "The city of love wannabee, or the nights of Arabia feel."

"I know. It's going to be hard to choose." Willow agreed, feeling partial to the Arabian theme for her wedding.

"Go with your heart. You'll know what is right when you see it." Buffy offered and then added feeling proud she was able to keep a straight face, "Then if all else fails, flip a coin."

The others laughed along with her as the limo brought them closer to their destination. Soon the couples would finally be alone, with no one to interrupt them. The men knew they would have to tell the women about Angel's disappearance. Wesley having decided he'd let Buffy tell Willow what she wanted her to know.

Willow worried about how her parents were going to react to her news. Wesley wondered if his family would even care he was getting married. Buffy was questioned if she could handle anytime apart from the man she'd come to love so deeply, given how she reacted today. Spike contemplated over whether he should just ask Buffy to marry him, or give her sometime living with him to see if she'd be able to stand living with him. All knew their lives where about to change, and silently agreed it was for the better.

*******

Chris White stood beside the bed, hearing the beeps and swishing sounds of the machines surrounding the patient. One machine was breathing for the man, while the others measured his fight to live.

In his mind he already came to the conclusion on what happened. A sex game with drugs and alcohol gone bad when things had gotten out of hand. He was sure that was what happened, but then again it wouldn't explain her pushing him. Deep down that voice kept telling him there was more to the story.

"He's critical and we're taking it one hour at a time." Dr. Young answered. "Too be honest, I'm surprised he survived the fall."

"Not a very good prognosis then I'd say." Mr. White said with a sigh, he wanted to hear the man tell him what happened.

"I think a lot depends on how he's doing come morning."

Chris White pulled out his business card and said, "Here's my card. Call me with any changes."

"I'll be sure and add it to his chart." The doctor replied as he took the card. "Now, I must go and check on a few of my other patients, unless you have anymore questions."

"No, at least none you can provide the answers too." Chris replied.

The detective watched as the doctor left. He knew he should be making a few more calls, but just felt it could wait until morning. Instead he left, going to the morgue, hoping Gil Russ and the boys had better news. Maybe they uncovered the woman's real identity, and actually cause of death.

*******

"So this is where you live?" Buffy asked as they walked into his large foyer.

"Yep, home sweet home." He replied, not noticing how uncomfortable she was with the luxury home as he put his luggage down.

"Wow!" She tried to say with some enthusiasm in her voice.

"It's okay, a bit much for me." He said honestly, finally realizing she wasn't comfortable. "And if you want we can find some place we both will be happy with."

"I don't want you to move because of me." She tried to assure him.

"I want you to be comfortable, baby." He said as he pulled her close to him. "Now let me go and get your things."

"I really could just get out what I need for tonight and leave them in your car."

"Nope, we can wash your clothes with mine, just like planned." He reminded her.

"Okay, I can help." She offered, feeling guilty she didn't carry anything in but her carry on.

"No, luv, make yourself at home. Have a look around the place and I'll be right back." He told her right before he practically ran out of the door.

She sighed and turned over to do as he said. Entering the living room she felt again slightly overwhelmed. The room was large and the furniture looked expensive and untouchable. Still it looked masculine, the couch and chairs were black leather, and the tables matched in color.

Next she found the dining room and wondered if royalty lived here. This room had something of a woman's touch with the use of delicate crystal centerpiece and fine china in the china cabinet. The dinning set was a deep cherry, and by the looks of it was of the best quality. Suddenly she felt very out of place here. This was not her, nothing here made her feel at home. She couldn't help wonder if this was Harmony's doing.

"What's got you thinkin' bad thoughts Goldilocks?" He asked from the doorway.

She looked back at him and couldn't find the words. Instead she waved her hands around the room, letting her expression say it all. He could read her thoughts as he moved closer.

"Buffy! Listen to me, this is not me. Let me take you and show you the part of this house that I call home." He asked as he held out his hand. "These rooms are just for show, nothing more."

She took his hand and let him lead her out of the dining room and up the stairs. His grip told her how scared he was right now and she tightened her hold, letting him know she wasn't going to let him go.

He led her to his sanctuary, the place he spent his time. The decision made, he would call the realty people tomorrow and put the house up for sale. When she moved in with him, it would be a place they could truly call their own.

"My agent had a decorator do the place when I bought it. The uppity people had say over all but my bedroom, and what I call my solitude. These rooms will tell you just how down to earth I really am." Spike explained as took her up to the attic.

Buffy smiled as she took in the room and relaxed. This room reflected the man she loved. Well worn comfortable furniture that looked well used, but still in great shape. A large TV with an entertainment center, with a game station of some kind sitting against the wall. The room looked well lived in with CD's and things scattered about the large area.

Over in the corner was a computer, and on the wall was a poster of the Sex Pistols. On the wall also housed pictures of the Giles' girls in various ages with and without their parents. Buffy smiled as she walked around taking in everything that screamed this was her lover's favorite room.

"Now this screams you all over it." She said as she turned to smile at him. "I really like it here."

"Then here is where we will stay, for now."

"For now?"

"I want us to find a place we can make our own." He shared as he pulled her up against him. "I want us to make a home."

"I'd like that." She replied as she cupped the side of his face. "But I can handle being here for now until we find the right place."

"God, Buffy. I love you."

"I love you too." She said as her other hand slipped under his shirt and explored the skin under her finger tips. "Make love to me…now."

He knew this was right, since he'd never had sex with anyone here in this room. Harmony never liked coming in here, she liked spending time downstairs. He just never realized until now how the signs were there that Harm was more interested in the star and not the man.

"Never…here…so you know." He felt the need to let her know.

Even without having to ask, she knew he was telling her she was the first woman he was having sex with here. It let her relax more and take more of an initiative as she worked on undoing his pants. She felt empowered knowing this would be their room from now on.

She felt a rush of warmth between her legs when he moaned as her hand slipped inside and took him gently in her hand. For now, the virginal Buffy was gone as she started to work his cock with her hand.

"I love how I can make you so hard." She whispered as she watched his eyes glaze over with her words. "I bet no one ever made you feel so good before me."

"Never." He rasped, letting her call the shots for now. "Baby, you make me feel so good."

"I bet I can make you feel better."

"How?" He asked wanting so much to just take her on the floor, here and now.
"Tell me what you want?" She asked.

"I'm not sure you're ready to take me with your mouth." He whispered as her hand traveled down and played with his right sac.

"No, but I can improvise." She said before kneeling before him, pulling down his pants as she went down.

"Oh, baby, only what you're comfortable with." He implored her, not wanting to force her to do anything she didn't want to do.

"I won't." She promised as she leaned in and kissed the head of his penis, feeling inspired by his hiss to use her tongue and lick the tip. "It tastes better then I thought it would." She told him having tasted his pre cum.

"Lord, baby." He moaned as he fought the urge to try and insert his cock inside her sweet warm mouth.

"Take off your shirt. I want you very naked for this." Her voice throaty and seductive, going straight to his groin making him harden more. "Oh, you must like it when I tell you what to do."

"I'm loves bitch, yours." He managed to say, as he watched his girl lean in and again lick him, using her hands to stroke his hard length. "I want…"

"What do you want?"

"Naked-I want you bare before me." He purred.

"Your wish is my command." She answered with her eyes gazing up at him, her pupils dilated in desire.

Giving him a loving smile as she lifted the hem of her dress, pulling it off, and leaving her in only her panties. Having not worn a bra, he was able to see how her nipples already were pebbled and asking for his kisses. She first helped him out of his shoes, socks, having him step out of his pants.

Her hands traveled over her torso, mimicking how he would touch her if they were his. They trailed down to her hips, slipping a finger on each side she started to pull them off. Lying down on her back she removed the last piece of her clothing, and held them out to him dangling from her fingers.

Instead of taking her pretty lavender panties, he covered her body with his. Taking her lips with his he kissed her like a man in need of a drink of water. This wasn't how he planned on seducing her, but he wasn't complaining. It made it even more special having her make him beg.

"I want to fuck you, baby. Can I baby, can I make it so good you scream." He whimpered, he needed her so badly.

"Yes, fuck me." She replied, trying not to blush.

"That's my girl." He purred as he made she was ready for him as he used one and then two fingers to make sure she was loose enough to receive him.

"Please, fuck me." She begged as she lifted up to accept his touch, wanting more.

He heard her whimper when he removed his fingers and soothed her by asking, "Can I come inside, baby."

"Now, I want you now." She mumbled, as she guided him to her moist need.

He growled as he eased himself inside her warmth. He knew he'd never be able to not have her like this again. She was a necessity to him now, like food and water. He needed her to survive. Rolling them so she was on top, he became worried she'd have carpet burns if he didn't.

"Ride me baby." He begged, as he helped guide her making sure she was enjoying this as much as he was. "Yeah, just like that."

Buffy could feel herself getting close as she would lift up and down faster on his cock. She felt free as she moved her hips, letting him guide her. Responding to his requests for her to go harder, and faster and knowing she was the one making him sweat and moan her name.

She screamed as she came, and let him roll her back under him as he continued to thrust inside, needing to find his release. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she gave him the use of her body he needed. The tightening of his body told her he was very close as she ran her nails down his back, without breaking any skin and grab his ass and squeezing hard. She felt him when he came. The way he groaned, and thrust hard up inside her she knew it was because of her and now one else. She did this to him, and it made her feel safe, loved, and protected. It made her feel as if this was where she belonged.

When he tried to move his weight off of her slight body he found she wouldn't let him. Her soft whisper of wanting to hold him made him almost weep. Never had anyone made him feel so loved as she did at this moment. He felt William again stir inside him. If he wasn't careful that weak man might make a reemergence in his life. It surprised him when he thought about Buffy finding about his time as William didn't scare him. In fact he was sure she'd accept him and love just as much.

The growling of her hunger made them both laugh as he rolled off her only to place his hand on her stomach and say, "My lady needs nourishment."

"I would have to say, you're right, my shining knight." She said as she put her hand over his. "I think you worked me up an appeitite."

"Me? It was you baby that worked me up."

"Yes, but then you worked me out." She giggled at her little joke making him smile and lean in to nuzzle her nose with his.

She leaned up and gave him a soft kiss before saying, "So, do we cook in the nude or can we get dressed?"

"I vote for nude."

"But then I might starve before you feed me."

"Well, I can't say it would be a bad way to go." He teased, as he stood and helped her up. "I think I might just make those other rooms a bit more memorable while we live here."

She looked confused as she asked, "How?"

"By having the memory of you naked draped on the couch seducing me. Begging me to make love to you, while lying on top of the dinning room table. I can imagine quite a lot mind you." He told her as he handed her his shirt. "Sorry, baby, no panties allowed in the kitchen. The chef needs access to his inspiration whenever he needs it."

Buffy giggled as she turned to run as she yelled over her shoulder, "The chef has to wear his pants, and that's an order."

"Bossy chit." He yelled back and he grabbed his jeans and quickly put them on. "I will show you who wears the pants in this family."

He chuckled when he heard her scream back, "It doesn't matter, I can get you out of them quicker then you can bark an order."

The truth of those words brought a smile to his face that would have made her worry if they would ever get anything to eat. He knew there wasn't much and he'd have to call and have something delivered. But, he knew how the chef could use the time to his benefit as they waited for the food to come.

"Oh, baby. I have something I need to ask." He called out. "Chinese, Italian, or other?" Hoping she not say Chinese, they just had too much pride in fast delivery.

*******

Ethan Rayne sat across from the house he'd been watching for a few hours now. He wondered what could be keeping her from getting home. Her plane landed hours ago, and he was sure he'd heard her saying she would be coming straight home from the airport. Something wasn't right, and he started to get worried. He couldn't make any calls, for it would cause suspicion. He looked at his watch and became angry, it was getting close to eleven o'clock. When she became his, this type of behavior would not be tolerated.

He reached over and started his car. His wife would already question why he was later then usual. Already he had his alibi ready that one of his prize students was having trouble and needed some extra time. Making sure she knew it was a male student, so she wouldn't get any ideas.

*******

Willow lay in her lovers arms and sighed. "I think Buffy had it right, just flip a coin."

Wesley chuckled as he got out of bed and went over to the chest where he'd emptied his pockets. Grabbing a quarter he returned to bed handed her the coin. "Then we flip. You call it, I flip."

"Okay, Paris heads, Mirage tails." She giggled as she watched her man do the honors of tossing the coin.

Willow watched as the coin landed on the back of his hand and again as he covered it with his other hand. "Hey, no fair, let me see."

"First you have to pay the price."

"Oh, name your price."

"A kiss is all that I ask for." He made known.

"Then it is a kiss you shall receive." She agreed, "So where is it you wish to be kissed."

"You choose." He answered, loving how it felt so natural for them to act like this with each other.

"Okay." "He replied as she moved so she was on her knees and leaned in to kiss his nose. "Now spill it buster, or these lips will never be of use to you again." She teased.

He lifted his hand to show tails causing her to smile and say, "Looks like we are going to have an Arabian weekend."

"Can I request many veils in which to slowly strip them from your body?"

Willow licked her lips as she leaned into say, "Master, your wish is my command."

Wesley pulled her toward him and any thoughts of wedding plans flew out the window. He knew he was lost in this woman, and he didn't want to be found. Now he knew how Giles felt when he'd found Jenny. His future was this woman who was now the center of his universe. Marriage, kids, growing old, living life, all the things he wasn't sure he'd have was being given to him now, one step at a time. The vision of redheaded little girls running around danced in his head as he made love to the one to make it happen for him.

*******