Author's Chapter Notes:
Nominated for several categories at Spuffy awards........Thank you to who nominated this story, also Blood Lines Divided, and me as Fav fantasy writer.........Hope you continue to enjoy this story......
Buffy woke to the feeling of something tickling her nose. Without opening her eyes she tried to swat it away as she moved closer to the source of warmth beside her. Just as she was about to doze back off it happened again making her softly growl as she opened her eyes to see what it was. A pair of amused blue eyes met hers, right before he dangled a string for her to see.

"Oh, so you’re the pesky little bug." She playfully glared. "You're in so much trouble."

"I'm sorry, baby. I was getting lonely here, even if I love watching you sleep in my bed all snuggled in all the covers." He pouted.

Buffy looked and noticed she had hoarded all the blankets giving her an idea. "I'd be willing to share, but for a price."

Spike's eyes sparkled with mischief as he replied, "Name your price, Kitten."

"A back rub, and breakfast in bed." She said as she looked over at the clock to see it was still pretty early and added, "But, later…for now I'll take your word for it."

"I promise a whole body massage you'll never forget on top of the breakfast in bed." He purred, as he looked to see if she was going offer him any cover.

"Okay, to seal the bargain you have to kiss me like you mean it."

"Oh baby, I'll mean it. Believe me." He promised as he leaned in and nibbled on her lips, "Open for me baby, and let me in."

Buffy slightly opened her lips and became lost in the kiss. She shifted her body to assist when he started to remove the blankets from around her without breaking the kiss. Instead of covering them both, he shoved the covers off the bed.

"I don't remember this in the deal, buster." She muttered as he moved his lips to her neck.

"Renegotiations are in process."

"Oh, nice move, trying to distract me with…oh, right there." She groaned after he found his way to the area behind her ear.

The touch of his lips tracing around her ear made her giggle, "That tickles."

"Fine, then I'll move on." He snickered as he quickly slid down to the end of the bed. "How are the feet?" Spike asked as he took her right foot in his hands and started to massage the sole with his thumbs.

"That's nice." She moaned.

"Think I might keep the original contract." He told her as his hands moved up to her ankle.

"Fine by me so far." She replied, finding it enjoyable to watch him. It gave her an idea of her own.

Spike moaned as her free foot gently massaged his testicles. She felt his cock twitch upward giving her access to caress him further with her toes. The hitch in his breathing, and watching how he closed his eyes told her he liked what she was doing.

"Keep that up, Luv, and the massage might be over before I get to your lovely kissable knee."

"You find my knee worthy of kissing?" She asked playfully.

Spike bit his lip as he removed her other foot from distracting him, bringing it up to his mouth. "I find every part of you rather tasty, just some are more addicting then others."

"Oh, you are a smooth talker. What parts do you like best?"

"Do you really what to know?"

"Tell me." She begged.

"Your mouth, I can't get enough of your sweet lips." He said before he took her big toe in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Will, oh God." She moaned as she felt it all the way up her body.

She was surprised how disappointed she was when he stopped and laid her foot back on the bed. "Bad boy, you stopped."

"No, baby, just got started as he licked and nibbled his way up her leg to her knee, "Now the other place I love to worship is your lovely breasts. Soft, yet firm, and the nipples spring to life when I pay them homage. I love to watch your face when I'm flicking one of them with my tongue, and pinching the other between my fingers."

She watched as he lifted her leg and start licking and sucking behind her knee. Never would she have ever thought him doing something like this would make her so turned on. Her hand reached and tangled in his hair as he nipped and licked his way up her thigh.

"My favorite place is your sweet quim, so warm and wet. I love how it responds to my touch and how you mewl like a kitten as I slip my tongue in and out. I feel so manly for you, when you buck your hips when I tease and suckle your little nub, how it swells with need as I make love to it with my tongue and lips. I could feast there for days on the nectar of your body."

His hands tightened on her hips and he put his words to deed. Thrusting his tongue in and out he could feel she was getting close, he freed one hand so he could massage her clit as he continued to fuck her with his tongue.

It became hard to breathe as she moved her pelvis in time with his motion. Her hands tightened their grips. One was digging its nails in the mattress, while the other was grasping his head, trying not to pull his hair out.

He let her hips go totally as he moved down to stroke his cock. He'd woken up already partially aroused, and now he needed to come as bad as she did. He heard her cry out, her hips arching as she came in his mouth. The warmth of her release tasted good on his lips as he helped her ride out her orgasm. He wanted it perfect for her.

"Will, what about you?" She asked, her voice husky as she gazed up at him seeing his face all wet from pleasuring her.

"I need you baby."

She pulled him up further on the bed and put her hands over his as he stroked his penis. Leaning down she took the head into her mouth and suckled the tip of his manhood as she pushed his hands away. Instinct took over as she moved her mouth up and down shallow like. Not wanting to gag and mess this up.

"Buffy, baby, that feels so good." He encouraged her, feeling surprised and excited at the same time. He'd never thought she was ready for this yet.

She smiled as she pulled back and said, "Lie down."

Spike did as he was told, but felt the need to say, "You don't have to do this if you don't want too."

"I do want to, just help by talking me through this." She told him as she positioned herself lying between his legs.

"Just do what you were doing, but move your hand up and down a bit faster, baby." He groaned as she wrapped her lips around the tip and used her tongue to explore the slit like opening.

She remembered how she liked when he licked her there and wondered if he'd enjoy it too. The hiss as he arched forward told her he did. She felt his dick harden as she played, and more liquid leak out. His mantra of "yes, suck it, like that" encouraged her on.

The moment she cupped one of his sacs he started to mutter, "Gonna…baby…come." His hips gently thrusting forward as he tried to temper his response, grabbing the bed instead of reaching for her. He didn't trust himself if he did. The last thing he wanted was to make her first experience with giving oral sex to be a bad one.

The last thing he wanted to do was go too deep down her throat. He knew it was too soon to deep throat her as he felt his release hit him hard as he came. It was his turn to pass out. The next thing he knew Buffy was glued to his side with both of them under the covers all warm and toasty.

"I guess I did okay?" She asked with a mixed look of curiosity and smugness.

"Better then okay, Goldilocks. You took me to the stars." He assured her as he pulled her closer.

Buffy shyly asked, "I bet you've had better." Causing him to shift so he was facing her as he laid his forehead to hers and say, "No, baby. It was the best, because it was you."

She looked closely, looking for any chance he might be lying just to appease her, making him a bit angry she'd question him, "Buffy, I'm not lying to you."

He regretted his tone when he watched the tears start to form, "I'm sorry baby."

She placed her finger against his lips and said, "Shush, it's me who should apologize. I'm just…its because…."

"That we've both been burned, and we've barely been together a week and are still in the 'getting to know you' stage." He offered, as he rubbed her nose with his.

"Yeah, all that." She agreed.

"Let's make a pack, never lie to each other…except for birthday's, Christmas, and surprises." He suggested, as he shifted so he could lie in her arms.

She played with his hair as her other hand rubbed his arm as she agreed, "Sounds like a deal, but surprises has to be more specific…only good surprises, no bad ones."

"Deal." He agreed. "So how do we clinch this contract?"

Buffy giggled as she suggested, "We could shake on this one. Kissing leads to other things."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"It is when I have to pee and need to brush my teeth. I can't believe I kissed you with morning breath."

Spike laughed as he leaned up so he could look at her, "Can't say I noticed any."

"Because, you were more interested in getting the covers back is why." Buffy replied as she took advantage to roll to the edge of the bed.

Spike reached out and lightly smacked her bare ass and snorted, "Sassy minx."

"Oh a long hot shower sounds good about now." She teased.

"That it does, Luv."

"What are you doing?" Buffy asked as she watched him get out of bed.

"Gonna wash your back." He answered with a grin on his face.

"Well, you still owe me the back massage, since you never made it there yet." Buffy reminded him, as she turned and with a suggestive sway of her hips sauntered toward the bathroom.

"Let it be said, Spike never leaves a job unfinished." He purred as he swiftly scooped her up and carried her in to the bathroom. "We might even find a way to seal the no lying deal."

*******

Both were happy because the night before they'd been able to get the laundry done. Spike had taken time to catch up on a few messages, one being from Darla to give him a call when he could talk to her privately. He was happy they'd invented voice mail. He was sure she had something to tell him about Harmony that Buffy didn't need to hear.

He packed his things, thinking he could get more on Wednesday if needed. He'd called Syd's voice mail and gave him Buffy's home number and assured the man he'd be back come Wednesday. He figured now would be a good time to tell her about Angel, knowing she'd be mad, but he truly hadn't wanted their first night together to be overshadowed with all this.

"Buffy, can you come here, please."

"What is it Will?" She asked noticing the tense look on his face.

"I know I should've told you about this yesterday. It's just you were so uncomfortable here at first, I didn't want anything else to…"

Buffy softly kissed him and straddled his lap so she could be close. She could tell he had something difficult to say, thus needing to assure him he could tell her anything. The thought their time together was coming to an end kept trying to slip in, but she wouldn't let it.

"Tell me what's got you so worried that it's giving you wrinkles." She said as she traced the worry lines at the corner of his eyes.

"Two things, actually, I'll start with Angel." Spike began as he told her what Rupert had told him.

"God, I hope he's okay. As much as I hate him right now, I don't wish him harm." Buffy told him as she cupped her hands behind his neck. "Next!"

"Still on Angel I'm afraid." He then went on to explain about the tape, keeping out the fact Giles was destroying the copy they had.

"He slept with both your girlfriends, that low down, good for nothing, over gelled, piece of wasted flesh." Buffy ranted, "no wonder you got upset at seeing him with me. If he's dead, I want him brought back so I can kill him again."

"I thought you didn't wish him harm."

"That was before he tried to hurt my man." Buffy huffed.

"I'm your man."

"Nobody else's, just remember that. I don't share." She said as she poked him with her finger. "Mine, and don't you ever forget it."

"Won't forget, baby."

"God, I hope he's lost on an island with a cackle of witches."

"Why witches?"

Buffy looked at him as he if should know why as she told him, "So they can turn him in to a snake so the mongoose can eat him."

"Remind me not to piss you off." Spike chuckled.

"Oh, you better believe it mister. I'll have them make you the astronaut that fights the caveman."

"I'll have to remember that one. Don't need my noggin turned to mush."

"You got that right. Now, what's the next thing you have to tell me?"

"One request before we get in that one." He sighed, hating having to ask this.

"Shoot…with the question that is." She replied with a questionable look on her face.

"I have to ask you not to tell anyone about the tape. If anyone asked, you know nothing about it."

"Not even Willow?"

"No, not even Willow." He then explained, "The less anyone knows the better off we all are."

"Does Wes know?"

"He found it after I passed out."

"You passed out? I thought I only made you pass out?"

Spike chuckled at her teasing and softly kissed her and said, "Not that kind of passing out, but the kind that comes from drinking a bit too much. I was hurting, Pet…and I was already pissed when I started watching, and then drank some more. I can say it was the worst hangover I had in a long time."

"Promise me you won't drink again like that."

"Won't have too, I have you now."

"No, don't say that…promise me no matter what, you won't drink like that again whether you have me or not. I never want you that vulnerable again that you might get hurt, or hurt someone else." Buffy firmly grasped his face as she stared him down, "Promise me!

"I promise, baby. Why the intensity here?"

"I work part time as a bartender and I've seen some bad things happen when it comes to drinking."

He kissed her hard, leaving her a bit breathless, "I vow never to drink like that again."

"Good, cause you sealed it with one hell of a kiss."

"I like the way you do business."

"It's reserved for only my VIP." She told him.

"I'm VIP, cool."

"No, you're my only honey." She said, "Now, on with the let's tell Buffy what's going on."

Spike pulled her closer and said, "This one is a bit more complicated."

"More complicated then the police coming to question you about Angel going all poof gone kind of thing?"

"Yes, it would seem before we joined the others on land Harmony had made a visit."

"The same ex that slept with Angel?"

"She didn't know I knew it at the time, and I'm sure she still doesn't know I know." He explained on, "It seems she and Darla had a private chat and the chit left. But Darla called and said we needed to talk."

"But without me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"If I knew that Pet, I'd be able to figure out what she wanted to tell me and for go the meeting."

"How about I go and make sure the kitchen is all nice and clean." She offered, "You, mister call Darla and find out why ex came to visit."

"Buffy, no matter what you are my future."

"I know, or I'd be asking to listen in. I trust you Will, I know you won't lie to me, we made the pack all sealed and official."

Spike licked his lips as he remembered how, remembering her face as he made her scream when he showed her how sweet making love in the shower could be. He could remember her saying it was a good thing he had a walk in shower. Her making it a point to tell him they'd never be able to do that in her bathroom.

"Buffy?"

"Yes."

"I don't love Harmony, I never did."

"I believe you, now make that call and then come and get me when you're done." She told him as she kissed him softly. "We really should be getting on the road soon. I have a few things to do like food shop. I can't let you starve while I'm at work tomorrow."

"Will make it quick as I can, promise."

"Love you." She said as she kissed him quickly before standing up.

Spike watched her walk out before he got up to get the phone. He'd turned it off yesterday when they got in, not wanting the outside world to invade their time here. He figured if the police wanted to seriously talk to him they knew how to look him up.

Dialing the phone he felt a sense of fear, wondering what Harmony had wanted. "It's about time you called." Colin answered the phone with a playful snort. "Was about to come and do search and rescue."

"Funny, ha."

"Here, the better half wants to talk to you."

"That's right, she is the better half." Spike teased.

"Spike, is Buffy there?" Darla asked.

"No, she's in the kitchen waiting for me to hang up and tell her what's all this about." He answered.

"I just think you needs a heads up on something that may or may not come your way."

"This about Harmony?"

"Yes, she came to meet you so she could tell you she's pregnant."

"The bloody bitch, needs to find who's going to play baby's daddy, it's not me."

"Spike, I figured as much, but you know a condom is not 100 percent protection." Darla reminded him.

"Darla, tell me what she said." Spike requested and sat back and listened as she told him everything that was said.

"She wasn't faithful, so it belongs to be whoever she's slept with." Spike reasoned, with his head in his hand rubbing his forehead. "This will hurt Buffy so much if this baby is mine."

"Why is that?"

"She can't have children, and it is a touchy subject for her."

"Spike, if this does get heavy, let me talk to her. I know what she's going through."

"How is that?"

"I can't have children either, but for a reason that I don't want to talk about unless I have too."

"I'll tell her, if the need for her to talk comes up."

"Spike, I know Harm, and I really think she doesn't know who the father is." Darla explained. "It could be you're not."

"I pray that I'm not. I'd rather die then have a child of mine be raised by her."

"I know, you'd make a wonderful dad."

"One day I might…we do have other options. Children are out there who need parents." Spike offered, wondering if she'd thought about it.

"Funny you'd say that. Colin was just showing me some articles on adoptions."

"I think it would be something to really think about if you want any kiddies running around destroying your property and digging a place in your heart."

"We will save all the information for just incase." Darla offered, "Oh, by the way have you heard the update on Angel?"

"No, turned off the phone in case the press started calling."

"What no early morning news? Have you opened any doors, let alone a shade since coming home?"

"I did open the door twice, once to get in…and again for the delivery man to hand us our food."

"Angel was found alive in the ocean by a fishing boat. He's on life support in a Miami hospital, his condition is touch and go."

Spike snorted, "Is it bad to say, leave it to him to fall off a ship and be fished out of the water alive. God doesn't know what to do with him, and the Devil doesn't either."

"A woman supposedly pushed him off and then jumped. They haven't given up her name yet, pending notifying family first." Darla explained.

"I take it she didn't survive."

"Nope."

"Well I guess Buffy's wish of witches turning him in to mongoose bait won't come true."

Darla busted out laughing, "Man I like her, great imagination….I take it she wanted him turned in to a real slithering snake instead of the two legged one he is."

"What, are you both channeling the exotic magic torture channel or something?"

"No, there are girls' ways of how things should be done; just like you men have the guy things." She explained. "Are you going to tell her or wait and see if Harmony comes to collect?"

"Have to tell her, we made a pact never to lie to each other except on specific times."

"Sounds like you've had a productive honeymoon."

"We're not married." Spike reminded her.

"Yes you are, you both just don't know it yet." She laughed, "You let her get away William and I will have Colin kick your ass."

"Oh, so he's your flunky enforcer now, I see how it is."

"No, he just agrees with me."

"Will you and your hit man be in Vegas?"

"Yes, we'll see you both there. Give Buffy a hug and kiss from us and tell her I'm here if she needs someone to talk too."

"I'll do that sweets, you tell that man of yours he better take care of you, or I'll kick his arse."

Spike hung up the phone and felt his hands shake. How was he supposed to tell Buffy that another woman might be carrying his child? He knew in his heart it wasn't his, but he also knew he could be wrong. The thought of Buffy leaving him over this made him wish he'd never made that pact. But a promise was a promise as he stood to go and find his girl and tell her everything and pray he was still going to Sunnydale with her.

*******