Willow sighed as they pulled in to the hotel parking lot. The time driving had been quiet, but a good quiet. Never once did she feel the need to feel the silence with senseless talking. By the relaxed smile on Wesley's face, he seemed to feel the same way.

"We're here." She said as he pulled up to the front door.

"Yes, my dear, we are." He replied, "Are you acquainted with anyone that works here?"

"A few people." Willow answered as she turned toward her fiancé with a worried look and asked, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm looking out for your reputation. If someone sees you with me and recognizes who I am, it could cause some unwanted publicity to you and your family." He explained. "I'm not usually as sought after as Spike and Angel, and that is a plus on our side."

"I'm not ashamed of being seen with you. I'd hate it if they interfere in 'our' time together." Willow told him with her carefree smile he would come to love to see, "Let's just see what happens, shall we? Then we can go from there. I mean, come Saturday we'll be an old married couple any way."

"So true, my love." He agreed as he got out of the car and made his way to her side to open the passenger side door for her.

"We'll get settled and then give Spike and Buffy a call."

"Sounds like a plan." She agreed.

As Wesley led her to the hotel entrance, neither of them noticed a very angry man watching her from a safe distance. Willow would have recognized the man if she had seen him. Her companion might have questioned the hostile expression on the man's face.

Ethan felt his anger start to boil, and was finding it hard to control it. His reason coming here was to meet his son for lunch before the young man returned to college. The feeling of betrayal ran deep, as he watched the red head that Buffy had supposedly accompanied on a cruise was presently walking into a hotel with a strange man. He had just left Miss Summers house for the fourth time today, and knew something about Willow being here without Buffy didn't make sense.

Seeing his son enter the hotel, he forced himself to calm down. Here was his excuse to find out where Buffy was. He could pretend he never saw Willow before now, and then set it up to appear he just ran into her. This gave him the opportunity to ask how the cruise went and if she and Buffy was glad to be back. Quickly he got out of the car and made his way he might have some time to catch Willow unaware.

*******

Spike was just pulling off the highway when he looked at Buffy and asked, "Think it's time to give Wes and his girl a call?"

"Yes." She said with a satisfied smile on her face, having enjoyed her drive in the convertible and yet happy they were almost home.

Spike pulled out his phone and hit the speed dial connecting him with Wes' phone. "Hey, baby, have a good trip."

"Good day to you, William." Wesley.

"Oh, it's William today." Spike teased, "It's not what you called me the last time we were together."

"I will not let you draw me into kiss and tell here in public." Wesley replied, trying to keep from laughing, as he leaned down and kissed Willow's cheek. "I'm in love with the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Funny you should say that mate, 'cause I think I have you beat."

"I say we call a tie, Spike. I have Willow, and you have your Buffy."

"Only if you buy the beer and pizza for dinner tonight."

"Deal! Can you tell me what Buffy likes on her pizza?" Wesley asked, never seeing the older man behind him listening to the conversation.

"What do you want on your pizza, Kitten?" Spike asked Buffy.

"Cheese, cheese, and pepperoni." She replied.

"Did you hear that?" Spike asked Wesley.

"Yes, and Willow also enlightened me too."

"Then have Red give you directions to Buffy's after you meet the parents."

"I will call you when we are ready to come over."

"Talk to you then." Spike replied as he ended the call. "Let's go drop off our things and then hit the grocery story if that's okay with you."

Buffy nodded as she told him, "Turn right up at the next corner."

*******

Ethan stood a few people back from Willow and the strange man while they were registering. He noticed how intimate they touched, subtle, but still the touch of lovers. He heard the man address someone named Spike on the phone, and mention Buffy as well. It was all he needed to hear to realize that Buffy was currently with another man.

Rayne quickly turned away, not wanting Willow to see him. He headed toward the men's room for some privacy to work out the rage that was fighting to take over. If his girl were with another man, he would have to do something about it.

*******

Quinton Travers entered the detectives' office with a feeling of dread about him. He refused to look the body, to see if she was any of the previous women who had been stalking his client. However, he agreed to look at the woman's photo as long as it wasn't too gruesome.

He still could not believe that with this modern technology the law officers had not identified her yet. Again, the one officer had explained her fingerprints were not on file. It would be hard to find a photo match, with her face bloated.

Homicide detective White noticed the well-dressed man that entered the bullpen and his gut told him this was Mr. O'Connor's agent. Chris felt sorry for one Angel O'Connor, if the man's agent was the only one here to check on the actor's condition.

"Mr. Travers, I presume?"

"Yes, you must be Detective White." Quinton replied as he held out his hand in greeting.

Chris accepted the handshake as he said, "One and the same. Sorry to have you come down here like this." Both men broke their connection as White said, "I have the photos at my desk."

Travers followed trying to keep his anxiety at bay; he had never been in such a position before. The idea he might be able to identify this person started to play with his nerves.

"Have a seat." Chris offered the man, having kept the pictures turned over so the man couldn't see them right away.

Quinton silently sighed in relief the woman's dead eyes was not the first thing he noticed on the man's desk. The need to get this over so he could go check on Angel's condition gave him the will to continue. He was meeting Angel's lawyer at the hospital to discuss how best to continue the man's care.

"I understand this can't be easy, and again I'm grateful you came."

Quinton cleared his throat, "We all needs answers to what happened."

"Yes, we do."

Chris turned over the first picture and then the second. He was sure neither was a good representation of how the woman looked like when she was alive. The first thing he noticed was how the man before him paled. The detective in him cheered, while the fellow human in him felt remorse.

"I take it from your expression you knew her."

Travers looked up at the man with sad eyes and said, "I'm afraid that I'm acquainted with her very well. She was once a client of mine until she had a bit of trouble and left the entertainment community."

"I'm sorry you had to do this."

"So am I." Quinton said with sad eyes, "Her name is Drusilla Ward."

"And her connection to Mr. O'Connor is?"

"They worked together on the series, and had an affair that ended rather badly."

"Enough that she'd kill him?" Chris asked.

"She at one point had come at him with a butcher knife."

"Is that documented somewhere?"

"No, I'm afraid it's one of those things that happened you never talk about. I mean, she did go into treatment for her breakdown. I wasn't aware she was released."

"We'll look more into that if you can give me all the information you can on Miss Ward and where she was getting treatment."

"I'm not sure exactly where, but I can make a few phone calls and get the information you need. I can get it faster and without the red tape you might run into." Travers answered as he stood, "If that is all you need from me, I would like to leave."

"That's it, and I'm sorry to have put you through all of this."

Quinton's shoulders slumped as he replied, "I'm just hoping this doesn't get out of control once the media gets a hold of this."

"Thank you again and if there's anything I can do for you please give me a call." Chris said as he handed Travers his business card.

"I will call you soon with what I find out." Quinton replied as he too handed the man his card and said, "You already have my number."

Chris watched the well-dressed man as he left his office. In place of the confident man that first arrived, Quentin Travers appeared less confident as he walked out of the office. He picked up the phone and called his partner to let him know they had a name for their mystery woman. Then they would start finding out more about her.

*******

"Turn in the driveway before the big tree."

"Sure thing, Pet." Spike replied, as he flicked the turn signal on.

Spike fell in love with the house on sight. The large porch made him picture him and Buffy snuggling on a glider watching the neighborhood around them. It called to him, as a real home, a place he would love to grow old in with his girl. By the time, he parked the car he was smiling, having pictured himself doing the yard work.

"What are you thinking about?" Buffy asked.

"Had a flash of what my future holds."

"Want to tell me about the flashy?"

"You."

"Me?"

"More like us, really. Had a picture of us living here and I liked it." He told her as they both got out of the car.

When they met at the car trunk Buffy wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tight as she asked, "So, you think you could live here?"

"Yeah, I can see us living here." He replied as he pulled her tighter against him. "You and me, Pet, all the way."

"Well, we need to get our things in the house so we have room for the food when we go shopping."

"Lead the way." He replied as he let her go and popped the trunk. "Just take the small things and go open the door, I'll get the rest."

"No use in saying I can take more, is there?"

"Nope, now move that pretty arse."

Buffy rolled her eyes as she removed the house keys from her carryon and then grabbed the two smaller bags. She knew it was going to take sometime getting used too having someone who wanted to take care of her, especially a man.

Spike chuckled as he watched Buffy's hips sway as she walked away. When he turned back toward the trunk, he smiled to himself. Buffy was the first independent woman in his intimate life, and found it refreshing. He wouldn't have to worry about having to take care of her when working, not that he'd mind taking care of her. The best part is the fact his girl would also be able to take care of him.

"Do you need some help?" Buffy called out, disrupting his train of thought.

"No baby, just having another good flashy moment." He replied as he gathered the rest of their bags.

Hearing her giggle made him feel like everything was right with the world. Being with her made him feel like nothing could bring him down. Buffy Summers of Sunnydale was his universe now, and for once, he felt like he could handle anything that came his way.

Carrying the bags up the porch steps was a challenge and he didn't brush her hands away when she took one of the bags from under his arm. He noticed the uncertainty in her eyes and right away knew what she was thinking.

"Does your living room look as lived in as my room?"

Buffy smiled, as she said, "Yes, just not as technical with all the gadgets you have."

"Then, it's perfect."

He watched her smile broaden as she smiled and said, "Then welcome to your new home, William."

"Lead the way, Pet."

Spike followed her in and smiled at the homey atmosphere that greeted him. This place called to him, it said this is where you belong. This house was the perfect place that he wanted for him and Buffy to live together. If in the future they wanted to adopt, it would the best place to raise a family. He envisioned children running down the stairs calling, "Mommy".

"Having another look into your future?" Buffy asked, having seen the smile on his face looking at the stairs leading upstairs.

Spike dropped the bags and reached for her, pulling her close. The need to have her in his arms was like a craving he couldn't shake. This woman was everything he once had been afraid to wish for and yet unconsciously searched for all his adult life. Spike was sure he had found his soul mate.

"God, I love you." He whispered as he claimed her lips in a demanding kiss.

Buffy felt for the first time since her mother died that she had come home. When Joyce died, this house had become somewhere to return to at the end of the day. Now she would look forward to coming home, knowing the man she loved was waiting for her.

Spike needed to feel her, be inside her as his hands traveled up under her skirt. He smiled into the kiss when he felt her hands fumbling about, trying to open his jeans. Neither of them remembered they hadn't shut the door as his fingers pushed aside her moist panties.

Buffy groaned, breaking the kiss briefly to take a deep breath when she felt one then two fingers slip inside her vagina. When she opened her eyes, she noticed they where standing at the foot of the stairs and the front door was still wide open.

"Will, the door's open." She whispered in his ear.

"Can fix that." He replied.

Spike made sure to keep the pumping of his fingers inside her gently, as he moved them back toward the door. Using his foot, he closed the door and moaned at how her pussy was now moving in time with his fingers. Moving her so her back was against the door he used his other hand to massage her breast and pinch it's nipple through her clothes. He realized she wasn't wearing a bra, causing his cock to harden even more.

"It makes me so hard with how wet you get for me."

"Only you."

"Damn straight only me, Kitten."

Buffy could see the lust and passion in his eyes and heard the need in his voice. His eyes were busy looking her over, and it turned her on even more. Her need for him grew as she moved against his fingers and pressed her body into his hand.

"Fuck me, William. Make me feel you and how much you love me." She pleaded, as she pulled off her top.

"I will baby."

The moment his mouth claimed her erect nipple she was lost. She barely heard the sound of his zipper, as her hands helped to push down his jeans. His voice, as he told her what he was going to do to her, melted her brain function all together. Buffy only could feel her body's response to the magic he was performing on and to her.

"Love how your pussy creams for me."

Spike felt like his dick was going to explode, but he didn't want this to end too soon. He wanted to fulfill his girl's request, and it was going to be something he would enjoy doing for the rest of their lives.

"Don't stop." She sobbed when she felt him remove his fingers.

"Not going to."

She opened her eyes and felt a small orgasm at the sight of him licking and sucking his fingers. The need to see and feel all of him caused her to reach out and pull off his tee shirt.

"I want to feel all of you."

Spike took the time to unhook her skirt, letting it drop at her feet, and instead of slipping off her pretty underwear, he ripped them off. The look of surprise and want on his girl's face told him that making love to her would always be something neither of them would grow tired of doing together.

"Leave your shoes on." He said, as he lifted her up and further told her, "Wrap your legs around me."

Buffy did as he said while at the same time dropping her hand down to help guide his hard cock to the moist opening of her body. Hearing his groan, and feeling how hard his shaft was, made her smile.

"Did I do this?" She coyly asked as she ran her finger over the tip of his penis.

"No one's made me harder then you do, Buffy. No. One."

Spike couldn't help himself when he thrust hard and deep inside her velvet heat, hoping he hadn't hurt her with his aggressive taking. She wanted him to fuck her and show her how much he loved her. She was about to get her wish and then some, is what he thought as he pulled out and plunged deep again.

Buffy hissed at the pain and pleasure he was giving her as he entered her body with such passion. He consumed her, and even lost to the sensation he was creating she knew he was just as consumed by her as well. Hearing their grunts and the sounds of their bodies coming together egged her on, as she rubbed her body against his and started meeting him thrust for thrust.

Spike felt and heard when his girl found her release, how she screamed his name as her pussy tightened around him. He could feel how her sweet heat continued to spasm as he increased his thrusts needing to join her in the splendor of afterglow. He was so close he could taste it as he started to lose control.

Her words finally sent him over the edge, "Come for me."

Silently he thanked the door, for if it wasn't for the solid piece of wood he wouldn't be standing right now. Spike needed a moment to catch his breath and gain some strength back before he could stand on his own. Not that he was complaining, since he was still sheathed deep inside his Buffy's warmth and her arms and legs still cradled him close to her body.

When he opened his eyes and looked into his beloved's face, he felt like the king of the mountain. The expression of awe and contentment on her face was all he needed to make him feel truly loved for the first time in his life. This was home, this house, his Buffy, and this door.

Buffy felt it when he looked at her, for the first time she knew he was hers. Truly, hers for as long as she wanted him, and she couldn't come up with a reason she would never want him with her. The thought of him wanting someone else never came to mind, for it just wasn't something she believed would happen.

"The christening of the door is done." Spike teased.

"Oh, really."

"Yep, from what I can see there's a lot of places that need some special attention."

Buffy couldn't help it when she giggled and motioned for him to let her down. She could feel him starting to stiffen while still inside her. However, the need to shop for food had to take priority right now.

"But, I wanted to bless the couch."

"William, first food and we can finish the coupling house tour." Buffy explained, as he slipped out of her and helped her to stand.

"How many rooms are there?"

Buffy laughed as she started to pick up her cloths, "I'm going to the bathroom to clean up, and then you can."

"Nah, it would save time-"

Buffy pointed at him shaking her head as she disagreed, "I don't think so buster; christening of the bathroom can be left until tomorrow."

Spike watched as she quickly gathered the rest of her clothes and ran up the stairs. He knew it was a bad idea to do so, but he would never get enough of watching his girl. Even fifty years from now, he would enjoy observing everything about her.

Slowly he picked up his clothes and made his way up the stairs. Half way up he stopped and looked upward and sent a prayer of thanks to whoever was responsible for bringing Buffy into his life. Up until now, he'd never thought he would have anything close to what he'd found his the wonderful woman he'd just make love too up against the door of his new home.

*******