A/N I wish to thank everyone who is reading this story, for is you weren't then I'd have no reason to post it. I would just keep it all to myself....

Buffy and Willow stood close to the bar and looked in awe around them, having been there for ten minutes. The dresses most of the women were wearing looked right off the runway from New York to Rome. "Goodness, I feel like the Wal-Mart shopper in the middle of Armani wear," Willow sighed as she compared what she was wearing to those elegant dresses.

"Yeah, I hate to see what formal night looks like," Buffy looked over at her friend and shook her head. "I think we're underdressed and outclassed in this joint."

"I agree," Willow giggled. "It might work to our advantage."

Buffy snorted and rolled her eyes. "How do you figure that?"

"Well, if they come in shiny and sparkly we will be able to test the new exotic foods by taste alone and not be influenced by what it looks like, since we will be blinded by the lights off their dresses and flashy jewelry." Willow's face tried hard not to crumble with laughter.

Buffy put her hand up over her mouth to suppress the laugher that was threatening to come out. She turned as she heard the bartender ask, "Ladies, care for another beverage?"

"No, thanks Ivan, I'm fine. How about you Willow?" Buffy asked as she placed her empty glass on the bar.

"Nope, I'm fine too," Willow smiled at the handsome man that had told them earlier he was from Sweden. "Thanks for asking."

Ivan smiled at the two pretty ladies whose natural beauty outshone the flashy gowned women in the room as far as he was concerned. "You are most welcome."

"Don't know about you but I think it's time to fight the madness and try and find our dining room."

"Which dining area have you been assigned to?" Ivan asked.

"Coral Dining Room," Willow answered, impressed so far with how nice and helpful the staff has been.

"Ahh, very nice. It is on the Fiesta deck toward the back of the ship," he offered.

"Wow, a seaman who talks our language," Willow laughed. "Everyone has tried teaching us the ocean talk of stern and portside and such."

"Well, I have to say, that it took a while for me to catch the lingo as well," Ivan winked before going to serve the couple that came to the bar. "Have a nice supper ladies."

"Thanks, Ivan," Buffy and Willow said as they turned to leave the Explorer's club to find their way to their dining area.

"I really like the décor here very Indiana Jones like," Willow looked again at the African, Far East- like decorated lounge.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Harrison Ford to come through the door anytime," Buffy laughed. "How about a stroll around the poop deck before dinner?"

Willow giggled. "Eww, no pun intended on that one huh?"

"Nope, just remember it from the movies is all. My contribution to seaman talk is all," the blonde shrugged. "I need food and then sleep, that’s what I need."

"Yeah, but I think I’m getting my second wind," Willow snuck a look at her friend. "I'm thinking a little time at the night club after dinner. Not good to go to bed right after dinner."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Let me see if I still feel like my eyes are weighted down with sandbags after dinner."

"Okay," Willow smiled, knowing they'd be making a trip to the nightclub.

"Hello ladies," Jenny called out when she noticed the two young women.

"Hey Jenny."

Both of them waved and moved to join her.

"Where's the girls?" Buffy asked.

"Oh, they went to the Teen Center and will meet us at dinner," Jenny's smile was mischievous.

"Meet us for dinner?" Willow asked.

"I hope you don't mind that I arranged for us to dine together," Jenny sighed. "It would seem my husband will be involved with the con and not be able to dine with me and the girls."

Buffy looked between the two women and knew that she had missed something. "Husband and con?"

"Oh, Buffy I forgot to tell you." Willow was quick to explain, feeling so stupid and like a bad friend for not telling Buffy about Jenny being Rupert Giles wife, and that they were on the same cruise as the show that the woman Anya had told them about. "Remember Anya and Alexander talking about the convention for ‘Vampire, Watcher and Wizard’? Well, we are on the same ship as they are, and Jenny is Rupert Giles' wife. He plays the wizard on the show."

"Hey, girlfriend, take a breath," Buffy smiled at how her friend rambled. "Jenny, it's great that you and the girls want to have dinner with us."

"Yeah, at least we won't be blinded by your outer wear," Willow smiled as she noticed the simple strapless black cocktail dress the older woman was wearing.

Jenny laughed as she got a view of the flashy dresses on display. "So I see we are underdressed for the occasion. Hmm, hate to see formal night?"

Buffy and Willow laughed with the redhead saying, “Yeah, something we said earlier."

"Do you want something to drink? We could introduce you to Ivan, who is handsome, nice, and gives service with a smile that lights up the room," Buffy dramatically sighed.

"Hmm, a drink would be nice, what are you ladies drinking?" Jenny asked as she followed them to the bar.

"Just pop, not sure if we can handle anything else right now," Buffy shuddered, and Jenny sympathized with the girls.

"How about we get some soft drinks and take a little tour before dinner?" Jenny suggested, not wanting to be in a crowd.

"Cool by me, how about you Buffy?" Willow asked.

"Fine by me, could use some air," Buffy smiled.

The three ladies walked back into the Explorer's Club to grab a drink before going exploring. Willow wondered why Jenny was not having dinner with her husband, but didn't feel comfortable asking.

"Jenny, if you don't mind me asking," Buffy was curious to find out. "Why aren't you having dinner with your husband? They are feeding him on this cruise right?"

The older woman laughed as she looked at the petite blonde. "Well, it would seem he is destined to have dinner each night at a different table with the fans."

"That is sooo wrong," Buffy, snorted. "You should get at least one nice dinner with your husband."

"Oh don't get me wrong, we will find time to be together, just won't know when until he gets the final layout to the plans for this con," Jenny winked, liking this young lady more and more. 'I really need to introduce her to Spike,' she thought to herself. 'She would be a breath of fresh air for him, and then maybe he can move on away from the nitwit demon ho from hell.'

"Well if you need someone to dine with the girls while you have quiet time with your hubby, just let us know," Willow smiled, letting her new friend they were on her side.

"You are a mind reader, or is there some Romanian gypsy blood in running in your veins as well?" Jenny winked as they reached the bar.

"Hmmm, my parents swear they are 100 percent Hebrew, but one never does know, do they?" Willow smiled as she looked over at Ivan. "Ivan, we brought a friend to meet the best bartender on the ship."

"Ah, beautiful ladies, and guest, may I get you something to drink?"

"It's nice to meet you Ivan, the name is Jenny, and I would love one of those," she pointed at the drink a few seats down.

"Wonderful choice, Jenny. It's called the Caribbean Surprise," Ivan laughed. "Do you wish to know the ingredients, or do you wish to be surprised?"

Jenny smiled at the very handsome man and winked, "Oh, I think I will be surprised."

"Ladies, your pleasure?" he asked the other two.

"Coke for me, please," Buffy smiled. "Still not in the drinking mood."

"Me too," Willow sighed, thinking she'd wait for after dinner, having really had nothing to eat since breakfast, and that wasn't much.

The ladies stood and waited for their drinks, while Jenny was ready with her room card. She smiled when Ivan refused to take it, telling her, "The first drink is on the Captain."

"Well tell the Captain, I said thank you very much," she said as she accepted her drink and took a sip. "Oh my, this is good. I will have to tell Ru, about this one."

"Ru?"

"My husband," she smiled, thinking of her man.

"He is one lucky man," Ivan winked as he placed the other drinks on the table. "Have a great night ladies, maybe I will see you in the Club later, yeah?"

"Maybe, and if not most definitely tomorrow night," Willow smiled.

"Okay, now for the exploring. Why don't we start with this deck and then go to dinner?" Jenny suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Willow agreed, looking at Buffy who nodded as well.

*******

Rupert stood at the bar listening to the two ladies, Beatrice and Yolanda, talk about how they thought his character was under used on the show. He learned a long time ago how to been a good listener, and yet keep tabs on things going on around him. He nodded where he knew he should, and voiced his honest opinion when he did not agree, all in all having a good time.

"Mr. Giles, I was wondering if your wife came with you this trip?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, she and the girls are with me," he replied cautiously, but smiled when he noticed the warm smile on both ladies faces when he had informed them his family was with him.

"Oh that is wonderful, you have such a lovely family," Yolanda sighed happily since she loved the fact her favorite actor appeared to be such a dedicated family man.

"Yes, they are, and thank you for thinking about them," Giles relaxed feeling at ease with the two fans, unlike his earlier interaction with the one who was now making her way toward Wesley. He watched his friend closely to see his reaction when Faith made her move on him.

Spike had noticed how the dark-haired beauty had tried her best to get cozy with Rupert earlier and laughed at how her antics were so obvious. He himself had kept to the sidelines, talking with the fans that approached him, but keeping an eye out in case one of his co-workers needed a hand with getting away from an over attentive fan.

He excused himself from the small group that was having a decent discussion about the importance of having or not having a soul. Spike nodded to others fans as he made his way to the bar to get a refill of ale. He winked at Giles as he tilted his head toward Wesley. He moved to join the Wizard of the show at the end of the bar. So they could watch how the Watcher handled being accosted, by the little sexy number, dressed in a leather creation that would bring most men to their knees.

"Good evening ladies," Spike smiled at Beatrice and Yolanda. "Do you mind if I steal him away for just a moment?"

Both ladies smiled at the handsome young man that made their hearts flutter when he smiled. "No, we don't mind at all," Beatrice, said as she and Yolanda took their drinks and moved toward where Xander and Angel were standing.

Spike waited until the ladies were out of earshot before he smiled evilly and nodded toward Wesley. "Looks like the Watcher is going to get lucky, maybe?"

"Lord, I hope not. That girl is nothing but a tramp," Giles shook his head and prayed Pryce was smarter than that.

"I think she is just the right person to pop his cherry?" Spike snickered as he watched Rupert become flustered.

"Good God, man, are you an idiot?" Giles hissed as he turned around and noticed that Spike was laughing. "Honestly, boy one day you will get yours."

"I know, that's the fun of it," Crawford smiled. "I'm just waiting for the right time to step in and save the day."

"Dear, Jesus, do not tell me you intend the bed the trollop," the older man glared, as he was ready to rip the boy a new one.

"Oh, bloody hell, Rupes. She probably carries diseases that even latex upon latex couldn't stop," Spike snickered. "Anyway, I think she's already been had by the mighty Poof, whose hair gel protects him from contracting anything serious it would seem."

Giles almost choked on his beer. "Honestly, don't you have something better to do then stand here and try and kill me?"

"Nope, thought you'd enjoy watching the show with me," Spike shrugged, wondering if Giles really didn't want him around. "But if you rather I leave..."

"No, I wouldn't rather you leave, but please refrain from making me laugh when I'm trying to enjoy my ale," Giles smiled reassuringly. He forgot that Spike was not the self-assured man he tried to portray to those around him all the time.

"We can go save him now, or we can wait and let him sweat it out just a little bit longer," Spike smiled as he relaxed and noticed the wide-eyed look on Wesley's face. "I think she has made the offer."

"I think you are right, he has that dear caught in the headlight about him," Giles snorted. "So, when do we go and rescue him from the barracuda?"

"Soon. I just want it to be at the best time so that she doesn't then try her moves on me,” Spike shuddered. "Had my share of hand-me-downs from the mighty Angel, don't look forward to it anymore."

"I will protect your virtue, my young friend," Giles winked. "I have to or the women in my family will have my head on a platter for the world to see. Same goes for Wesley. And, how do you know she is an Angel hand-me-down?"

"She hasn't looked at him once, and he gave her that 'been there, had that' look when he noticed her presence." Spike nudged his friend gently with his elbow. "I think mission rescue Percy is about too commence. She’s going in for the kill."

Giles noticed Faith's hand moving inappropriately over her body, clearing his throat. "So, how do we handle this?"

"Follow me," Spike winked as he moved quickly to save his friend from the ungodly creature.

Wesley wanted to see if someone was around to help him get away from this oversexed female, who was acting as if she was in heat. "Honestly, Miss, I really need to be going."

"But, baby, I got just here, and I have just what you need," Faith purred, as she moved closer taking her hands and sliding them suggestively up toward her breasts. "I know you want it."

Wesley was afraid to look away in case her hands decided to roam away from her body and toward his. He was sure that Spike would come save him, he just didn't know if his friend knew he was in need of saving. He did not know how to handle the situation without causing a scene, and for the sake of the show and the con, he didn't want to bring any bad attention to himself or to what was going on.

"Wesley, there you are old chap," Spike winked at his friend as he and Giles approached. "Excuse me Miss, but we need to steal the Watcher for a moment."

"Why?" Faith turned at the bleached blonde and smiled. "We were just getting acquainted, isn't that right Wesley?"

"Well, he's needed to help with some con business if you don't mind," Spike shrugged. He didn't have any problem telling the tramp before him off, but didn't want to embarrass his friends. "So, guess you have to take a rain check, or no check at all would be a better option."

Wesley used the time well, taking advantage Spike's distraction. "Well, guess duty calls, hey gents?"

Giles could see that Spike wanted to tell the woman what he really thought of her, but was proud at how he had held back. "I think it's time we left and discussed the business at hand then, so we can enjoy our dinner."

"I totally agree," Wes sighed as he turned to the woman and politely bowed. "Please, in the future do not approach me when I'm alone. I'm not interested in what you have to offer."

Faith snorted, as she looked him up and down. "I always wondered if you were gay, guess now I know."

Wesley looked surprised, more like in shock at the woman's words. "I'm not gay," he whispered unaware he'd spoken the response out loud.

Spike wanted, so much, to tell the celebrity whore a few things that were not related to sex, but where the best place would be for her to jump off ship without a life preserver. He nodded his head toward the door leading out of the club, and was relieved to find his two mates following him out the door. When they were alone out on deck, he turned to his best friend and told him what he thought of the bitch's words.

"Don't let it worry you. She’s just bein' a bitch cause you said no to her proposition to have hot monkey sex with her," Spike winked. "You are not gay, no matter what the fanfiction says about you and Ripper."

Wesley started to laugh when he noticed Giles rolling his eyes. "You both have been talking to Anya. I love that girl, but she really needs to learn there are just some things out there I don't want to know about."

"Yeah, but you have to say she knows how to keep you one your toes," Spike chuckled. "How about we go and find our con leaders and tell them we are going to the dining room early?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Wesley, sighed, "I just hope I'm not assigned to that woman's table, unless I'm protected by loyal viewers."

"Don't worry, mate, I think she took the hint that we three aren't interested in being a notch on her bedpost, or I pray that she does," Spike sighed. "If not, I think we should tell Anya that she has been looking at Xan the wrong way and see how long it takes before the bint becomes shark bait."

"Well, I hope she does not approach me as well if Jenny is around," Giles snorted.

"Oh, man, would be a nice little tag team event, Anya and Jenny taking on the convention trollop," Spike laughed as they stood at the railing and looked at the moonlight reflecting on the water.

"I think this would be a good night to take my wife for a walk after dinner," Giles smiled, thinking how his wife would look dark, mysterious, and sexy from the soft moon's glow.

"Man, you have it bad," Spike spoke softly, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Your time will come, my boy," Giles winked, wondering why a good man like William had such bad luck with the women in his life. "How is Harmony?" he asked, not wanting them to know he had overheard some of their conversation on the plane.

"Was pissed when I left, we broke up," Spike sighed. "Just don't want it to be the focus of this week at fan gossip central."

"I understand, but I will warn you that if you keep this news from Jenny, then you will be taking the chance of being on the receiving end of her wrath." Giles winked at Wesley before forcing a serous look as he turned to look at the blonde who was staring off into the distance.

"I'll tell her at breakfast, unless you..."

Spike attempted to let Giles tell his wife.

"No, breakfast will be fine," Giles deadpanned. "It's time we joined back to the rest of the group."

"Yes, just let's stay a united front?" Wesley asked.

"Bar is the helm, and we do not wander to far from the helm, agreed?" Giles chuckled.

"Agreed," the other two agreed.

*******

Lorne Caritas had watched the three men leave the room, and placed a mental note to have a talk to them about leaving official functions. He could not help but admire the sexy little walk the blonde had as he sashayed out the door. 'Such a sweet little ass that boy has.’

Angel noticed the interest the man had, and suspected it lay in either Wesley or Spike. 'I hope Spike.' He picked up a drink off the bar and walked over to better assess the situation.

"Mr. Caritas, you sure do know how to plan a party," Angel smiled as he looked around and everyone mingling around and having fun.

"Well, that's why I'm the best, Angel Cakes," he winked at the handsome fellow.

"I couldn't help but notice your interest in one of my cast mates," Angel smiled. "Care to dish, and maybe I can tell if you'd have a chance or not."

"Really", Lorne looked at the man wondering if he could trust him or not. "I'll tell you this- you tell me the one you think would be interested in me, and if you are wrong, then no one has to be embarrassed."

Angel nodded. “Sounds fair to me. Blonde, and swings both ways," said the man, looking to set his fellow vampire cast member up big time for a fall and a hit to his career. "Hope that helps."

Lorne nodded with a smile as wide as the one found on Mr. Smiley face. 'Oh, that helps more than you know.'

Angel knew that man had taken the bait, now all he had to do was wait for the right moment to make his move. Nothing would save Spike Crawford's career when he got through with his plans. It also helped when certain things fell into his lap to make the task much easier. 'Buffy, Lorne, Dru, and Harmony, are just the beginning.'