Hi everyone, sorry it's been a very busy time....work has been aweful with the cold and flu season making it really busy at work

Buffy fought off a yawn as she walked out side enjoying the night air. She had left Willow with Jenny after dinner. They were going to go exploring the ship, and check out the casino. She just wanted to take a quick stroll, and enjoy the breeze and moonlight before going to bed.

She moved over to the rail and smiled as she felt the soft wind blow against her face. She closed her eyes and just let herself feel the gentle sway of the ship as it moved along the water, letting herself drift along with it.

Spike walked quickly toward the door leading outside. His hand loosened the collar of his shirt, by unbuttoning the first couple buttons. He had started to feel shut in, with all the people approaching him constantly. He loved the fans, but needed some time to himself right now.

He was tired from traveling most of the morning and afternoon, and he was starting to get cranky. He just wanted to enjoy some fresh air before retiring to his room. Deciding it would be best to avoid the club and casino tonight and just rest up for the painful schedule that was laid out earlier tonight.

He could not believe he had to be up by eight a.m. So he could have breakfast before the group question and answer session at nine a.m. until supposedly eleven thirty a.m.. Then a quick meeting with the heads of state, before they could leave the ship to join the Giles' family at the beach.

As soon as he opened the door and stepped out he froze. He could not believe his eyes. There standing at the rail was his angel from the hotel. 'Fate is definitely on my side.'

He felt an urge to sweep her off her feet and take her somewhere where nothing about this week would touch her or them. He wanted to share her with no one or nothing. He moved slowly, not wanting to disturb the beautiful relaxed smile on her face.

'I have to ask Giles how he felt the first time he set eyes on his lovely wife,' Spike thought as he found himself standing within a few inches from his goal.

"Hello, sweet Buffy Summers from Sunnydale," Spike whispered.

Buffy recognized the voice immediately, turning around with a surprised smile on her face, as she replied. "Well, hello back, William Crawford from London."

"Can I say my prayers have been answered?" He smiled down into her eyes, feeling like the silly romantic he once was, before Cecily broke his heart.

"I don't know, what did you pray for?" She felt a tingle go down her spine as she started to get lost in his eyes. "Something good I hope."

"You luv, I prayed I would see you again." He smiled shyly as she blushed, thinking, 'I can't believe I'm acting this much like a ponce.'

"I hoped to see you again, too," she giggled; feeling like a silly little girl talking to the boy she secretly had a crush on.

"Made plans to visit Sunnydale when I got back home."

Buffy could not help but stare. "You still can you know."

"Oh, I plan on seeing a lot of Sunnydale," he winked. "Care to be my guide?"

"Sure, is there anything that is of interest you'd like to see?" She blushed at his intense stare.

"Yeah." His smile becoming more like a sexy smirk. "Anywhere you'd want to show me, Goldilocks."

"Care to walk with me for awhile," Buffy suggested, thinking she needed to do something other than stare at him all night.

"Sure, luv, it would be my pleasure." Spike held out his arm, rejoicing when she placed her hand at the crook of his arm, thinking to himself, 'Thank God, she suggested that, was about to kiss her and really make myself look like a ponce.

They slowly walked around talking about Sunnydale and her job mostly. Occasionally he would tell her something about his life in London. He was happy she didn't ask him anything about how he made his living. He wanted to try and keep her from that part of his life just a little longer, wanting to be liked for the man and not the actor.

Spike noticed her fighting back a yawn. "I think we should call it a night, Goldilocks. I'm feeling a tad tired myself."

Buffy blushed. "Sorry, it has been a long day, with it being my first time flying, I'm bushed."

"Let me walk you to your cabin, we can exchange numbers and get together tomorrow," Spike smiled. "It will be a rough morning since I have a lot of things planned for me. I'm sure we can find some time for us later in the day."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan, I have things arranged with my friend as well," Buffy nodded her head feeling her heart start to race. 'God, he wants to see me again.'

"I think we should make arrangements to have your friend meet my friend," Spike suggested.

"Okay," Buffy laughed. "We are going to be on the island all day, what are your plans?"

"Oh, we will be on the island in the afternoon, but will be working," Spike decided to tell her part of the reason for being here. "It's like a working vacation, have meetings and such to work my fun around."

"Oh, that's okay," she smiled as she stopped in front of her room and pulled out her key. "I'm sure we can work around that."

"Yes, luv, I think we can," Spike smiled down at her lovely face.

"Great, how about you leave me a message giving me a time we can meet tomorrow after we leave return back to the ship," Buffy suggested as she opened her door. "Come in and I’ll write down our number for you."

Buffy looked around and noticed that Willow had not returned to the room as of yet, and was glad. The last thing she wanted tonight was a long girl talk concerning the man standing in her room. She hadn't told her best friend about meeting William, from the night they'd stayed at the hotel. She waved him over as she picked up the pen off the desk and looked over at the phone and wrote down her number.

"Here you go." She smiled, handing him her number and a blank piece of paper and pen saying, "Now, your turn."

"I can write my room number down, Pet, but will have to call and leave you my number, since I don't know it." Spike shrugged as he took the pen and wrote down his room number. "I will call and give it to you as soon as I get to my room, I promise."

"Okay," she smiled taking back the pen and paper when he finished writing down his room number.

"Until tomorrow Buffy Summers from Sunnydale." Spike tilted his head and gave a quirky smile. "Sweet dreams," he whispered as he leaned down and gently kissed her cheek before turning to walk toward the door.

She stood, unable to move, think, or function, since he'd kissed her. 'Lips of William, William's lips.'

"Come lock the door, luv, don’t want any Big Bads coming and stealing you away," Spike smiled, feeling all manly knowing that just a brush of his lips put her into that state. Making him wonder how she'd react when he kissed her good and proper.

Buffy shook herself back into the present tense and moved quickly to the door. She tried not to blush when she noticed his eyes watching her every move. 'God, he practically put me in a coma, with just a peck on the lips. How will I act when he really kisses me, if he really kisses me?'

She shut the door behind him and leaned heavily against it. Never in her life has anyone made her feel this way, like she was walking in a fog, with just one kiss. 'I have to watch myself with him, I could lose myself and not find my way back.'

Buffy walked over and pulled her pajamas out of the drawer. 'Lord, I never realized how childish my sleepwear was, until now,' she thought as she looked at the pink tank top that matched the color of the pink bottoms that had various types of kittens all over them.

She hurried to undress and wash the make up off her face. Next she plopped down on the bed, close to the phone, waiting for it to ring.

"God, pathetic much," she mumbled, rolling her eyes as she stood so she could pulled the covers back, getting ready for bed. 'He is not going to call, that kiss was nothing, just a peck to see if he felt chemistry. Obvious, not, since it was just a peck and he practically ran out the door.'

She rolled over on her side and pounded the pillow harder then necessary. 'Men, when am I going to learn, they are all dogs,' she told herself as she felt the tears threaten to fall.

*******

Spike leaned against the wall as soon as the door shut. Cutting him off from the one thing he found he wanted more then anything in his life. He had to leave, before she noticed just how affected he was from just that brushing his lips against her skin. He tried to think of anything but her, to help ease the pressure in the crotch of his pants.

'Been a long time since I ever had to go to bed without someone to relieve this ache,' he thought, as he fought the urge to touch himself or to seek comfort somewhere else.

He took a few deep breaths before turning and heading to the elevators that would take him to his floor. He wanted to get to his room as quick as possible, so he could call and give her his number. Then try to relieve some of the tension with a cold shower, or a visit to with Rosie Palm and her darling five sisters.

He cringed when the elevator doors opened, revealing the woman who had tried to seduce Wesley, earlier at the cocktail party. Suddenly regretting using the word cocktail. Realizing that one should never mention anything with the word cock in it, when your own is in such need of attention.

"Well, look what we have here," Faith purred, as she noticed his slight discomfort. "Mama has just what you need baby."

"Don't think so," Spike snorted as he stepped back away from the elevator. "Think I'll wait for the next one, if you don't mind."

He made sure he kept a bored look on his face as she moved toward the control panel and pressed the door open button. He tried not to watch as she lifted her skirt just high enough to see she was panty free. He felt his crotch get more uncomfortable as she licked her lips and stare at his obvious hard on. "Care to come over here and fuck me?"

Spike fought hard to keep in mind she was a slut, and he had something better waiting for his phone call. "Sorry, but no."

"That's not what little Spikey is saying to me," she winked as she hungrily stared at his crotch.

"I learned a long time ago not to listen to him," Spike shrugged. "I find he gets me into too much trouble, and you are more trouble then I care to handle right now."

"But I’m a good trouble," she purred. "I've got muscles that can ride you at a gallop and pop you like warm champagne."

Spike backed further away and took a deep breath before replying. "Can I give you a word of advice, luv? Quit while you're ahead, cause I'm about to tell you a few hard truths that could make it very uncomfortable at future events."

"Whatever. You must be like Wesley, you dig cock instead," she snorted as she let go of her dress and pushed a button on the control panel.

"Listen you bint, not all straight men want a whore, got it," Spike snarled. "I'm particular where I stick my cock, and it's not with a bitch who fucks famous men so she can write about it when she can't make it on her looks and body skills anymore. Now sod off and try another go at Peaches, you might find you both have something in common."

"Who's Peaches?" she asked, with a confused look on her face as the elevator door closed. The look of confusion and not being pissed off at what he had said made him groan. 'Didn't phase her a bit, didn't help she noticed the bulge in my pants.' Spike shuddered to think the mistake the bitch would be making thinking she had anything to do with his condition.

Spike waited a few seconds before hitting the button again. Noticing the elevator was empty; he finally let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Yes," he said as he stepped inside, silently urging the contraption to speed. He just wanted to get in his room and call Buffy with his room phone number.

*******

Buffy stared at the phone and then looked back at the clock and sighed. "God, why am I still thinking he will call?"

It had been twenty minutes since he left her room. She could not help but think that he should have made it there and called long before now. "Maybe he got stopped by one of his friends," she mumbled as she glared at the phone.

She just started to mentally list what could've delayed him from calling her. She rolled out of bed quickly, staring at the ringing phone, as if it was a snake or something just as evil, and it would bite her if she touched it. "What if it's not him?"

By the fourth ring she decided to pick up the phone and see if indeed it was a wrong number, so she could resume making her list of why he hadn't called yet. "Hello."

"So, do you miss me Buffy Summers from Sunnydale?" the sexy voice asked.

"You have only been gone twenty-four minutes and thirty seconds," she giggled, all the tension she was feeling suddenly leaving her body.

"I miss you, and it was twenty-three minutes and twenty-two seconds," he countered, smiling as he sat down on the side of the bed. "So what do you have planned for tomorrow?"

"Fun in the sun and all that goes with it," she smiled as his voice sent chills through her body. "Spending the day on the island and doing a couple of the excursions and then the rest of the time on the beach working on the Caribbean vacation tan."

"How about we meet for drinks at six in the Wheelhouse bar?" Spike suggested, praying she'd say yes.

"Okay, works for me," she smiled as her right hand twisted the phone cord and her teeth gently pull on her bottom lip.

He remembered how tired she had looked and felt bad for keeping her awake. "Okay, it's a date, luv. Now off to bed with you and get some rest."

Buffy's smile grew when she heard him call their planned meeting for drinks a date. "Yep, a date, and I will see you tomorrow."

"That you will, Pet, sweet dreams, luv," Spike sighed, regretting having to hang up.

"You too," she whispered as she reluctantly hung up the phone.

Spike kept the phone to his ear until he heard the dial tone, telling him she was no longer on the line. He closed his eyes and tried to will the erection away, but only made it worse by visualizing her face in his mind. 'God, want her bad.'

He hung up the phone, deciding to walk out onto the balcony and see if breathing some fresh air would help him with his condition. As he opened the door leading outside he felt the warm breeze caress his face and the sea air feel his lungs. 'Love the smell of the ocean, but she still smelt better.'

'I can't get her out of my mind,' he thought as his hand wandered to the source of his discomfort.

He bit is lip as his hand began to stroke himself through his pants. 'God, just her voice on the phone, pushed me over the line, made me so hard for her. Her lips, perfect,' he thought as his imagination placed her in his fantasy on her knees on the balcony, her sweet lips taking his cock inside her luscious warm mouth.

Spike gave in and accepted his defeat, when his hands unfastened his belt buckle and was about to unzip his pants when he heard a feminine giggle from next door. "Honey, I think we should shut the door, someone might hear us," the female voice traveled to his ears, ruining the moment by reminding him that he wasn’t as alone as he thought.

"Okay, baby, but I really don't think anyone is out there that can hear us," the man replied, right before the sound of the door closing was heard, cutting off anymore of the couple's romantic moment that had interfered with his sexual fantasy.

'Or a saving of my pride if they would've caught me wanking like a perv out here in the dark,' Spike thought to himself before turning to go back in his room.

He looked over at the clock and stood still for a moment, not believing that he was going to retire for the evening at the absurd hour of ten-thirty at night. He shook his head before going to take a very cold shower. Giving him the privacy of the bathroom if plan B didn't work in relieving his sexual tension.

*******

Willow laughed as Jenny played the slots machine, talking to it like it really did understand what she was saying. "Come on baby, three of something, don't care, just give me three of them."

Both ladies jumped when a manly southern voice interrupted there girl fun. "Mrs. Giles, Miss Rosenberg, what a pleasure to find you lovely ladies here."

"Mr. McDonald, I hope you are having a good time this evening," Jenny politely replied.

"Please call me Lindsey," he said, as he looked over at the pretty little redhead that caught his eye earlier on the dock.

"Hi, Lindsey, then you have to call me Willow," the redhead replied with a shy smile.

"Please, Lindsey, call me Jenny; Mrs. Giles makes me look to see if my husband's mother is around," Jenny answered, trying to like the man, but for some reason her instinct told her he was not the one for her friend.

"Well, now that we have that settled, would any of you care for a cocktail?" he offered, hoping at some point he'd be able too get Willow alone, thinking to himself. 'I can just imagine the things I could do to her.'

"No, thank you. I really should try and find my husband," Jenny declined, hoping Willow would do the same and say no.

"Nope, none for me as well, since me and Buffy have early day planned, I should be getting to my room," Willow blushed, having rambled on, feeling nervous at the attention the man was giving her.

Before Lindsey could ask about her plans he heard a male voice behind him. "Wife, are you here gambling away our children's college fund?"

Jenny's smiled lit up her face as she noticed her husband's arrival. "No, honey not the college fund, but trying to increase your retirement fund."

"Tsk, tsk," Giles sighed as he shook his head. "I will have to hide the rest of the money, and ration it out, I see."

"Oh, you treat me so poorly, after all I do for you," Jenny pouted. "How about we discuss this under the stars."

"So you can seduce me to change my mind." Giles looked appalled, but his eyes were dancing with mischief.

"Well, yeah," Jenny blew him a kiss. "Isn't that what evil wives do? They marry for their husband's wealth?"

Rupert dramatically shook his head and looked at Lindsey, hiding his suspicion of why the man was truly there. "Be weary of beautiful women who promise to obey and serve you. It is only an illusion, they work their magic and next thing you know, you are their slave."

Willow giggled as she watched her friend move over to her husband with a large happy smile on her face. 'She glows when she is around him,' she thought to herself, wishing she'd find a man to spend the rest of her life with like that.

"Don't listen to him Lindsey, for I'm as much his slave and he is mine," Jenny winked over at Willow before wrapping her arms around her man. "So where are Spike and Wesley?"

Jenny just happened to see Willow's reaction at the mention of the two men's names and wondered if she was right. 'Could I play matchmaker?' she asked herself, making a note to pay closer attention, if she managed to get Willow to meet either of the two.

"Spike said he was retiring for the night, I think the trip and all the people took a lot out of him." Giles smiled down at his wife. "Wesley assisted Anya in getting Xander back to their room, since he is feeling under the weather, victim of the dreaded seasickness, I'm afraid."

"Poor Xander," Jenny sighed, feeling sorry for the young man, and his wife. "I'm sure Anya is feeling, sorry for her husband, but disappointed and frustrated at the same time." Jenny winked at her husband.

"I would have to say, yes." Giles chuckled as he remembered the young woman telling her husband as she lovingly stroked his face. "I hope Alexander Harris this is a temporary condition, because I will never have my shipboard sexual experience otherwise."

"Oh, how rude of me, I keep forgetting my manners around you, sir," Jenny looked at Willow apologetically. "Rupert Giles, this is Willow Rosenberg one of the women I was telling you about."

"Willow, it is a pleasure to meet you," Giles nodded at the young woman who his wife had befriended. "I hope you have recovered from your travels?"

Willow blushed as she returned the sediment, hoping she didn't make a fool of herself. "Same here, and yes, feeling much better thanks. You have a lovely family."

"Thank you, I'm actually thinking of keeping them," he winked. "It is just so hard to train them, and I've almost got them just where I want them."

Jenny playfully elbowed her husband. "You are spending far too much time with the boys." Causing Giles to fight back the retort of how she was just as bad when it came to acting like the boys.

"How about we have a look around and then try and find the girls?" Jenny asked, as she linked her arm through her husbands.

"Fine by me, my dear." Giles looked over at Lindsey. "So, how is everything going at your end?"

"Going great so far. Everyone is saying what a great time they are having and how wonderful the cast is treating them," Lindsey replied, as he tore his eyes away from strawberry.

"That is good to hear," Giles nodded. "Well, I hate to call it a night, but it has been a long day."

"Yes, I second that one," Willow's eyes connected with Jenny and they both laughed. "We are going to the island in the morning and spending the day."

"So are we, maybe we can meet for lunch?" Jenny smiled as she allowed her husband to take her hand. "If not, then we have dinner to look forward too."

"Yep, will talk to you, and Mr. Giles it was nice meeting you," Willow smiled and was surprised when he looked at her with a funny look on his face.

"Please call me Giles or Rupert," he smiled at the young woman before him.

Willow looked over at Jenny who mouthed, ‘Giles,’ to the young woman.

"Okay, Giles."

"I will call you in the morning and maybe we can make more plans about lunch," Jenny said as her husband led her away.

"No problem," Willow waved bye as the departing couple, leaving Willow alone with Lindsey.

Lindsey was about ready to ask Willow if he could walk her to her room when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh, hey Lorne, what's up?"

"Hey handsome, I need to go over a few things with you for tomorrow, can you spare a moment?" Lorne asked, feeling a headache coming on, since two of the stars had come to complain about tomorrow’s schedule.

"Hey, don't let me keep you. Going to my room to crash for the night anyhow," Willow offered quickly, waving goodbye and leaving before Lindsey could stop her.

Lindsey silently cursed his boss as he watched the beauty hurry out of the casino. "Well, I guess I have the time now boss man, but I have to say your timing sucks."

"Yeah, well, I would like to get some tail too, my friend, but business comes before pleasure," Lorne winked as he turned to leave. "Come on precious. Cordy is waiting for us up at command central."

Lindsey rolled his yes as he followed the source that kept him from getting closer to what he wanted. "Great, have to listen to the princess complain about how she is not getting enough beauty sleep."

*******