Chapter Eleven

Spike felt Buffy moving beside him and tightened his grip on her waist. “Where d’you think you’re goin’, Slayer?”

She sighed and gave up any attempt to be stealthy.

“I’m going up to my room before Dawn wakes up and sees something she’ll be blackmailing me about forever,” she hissed at him.

He looked down at their entwined naked bodies and grinned. “Right, you are, pet. There are some things the Nibblet just doesn’t need to learn about first hand. Not from yours truely, anyway.”

He sat up and nuzzled her neck, licking the scabs over his bite wounds. Buffy felt a jolt that went all the way from the bite marks to her womb, and she was instantly aroused and wet.

“What the hell...?”

“Side effect, love,” he growled into her neck. “Has the same effect on me. Hell of an aphrodisiac, your blood.”

As he lowered his mouth to her breasts and sucked one rosy nipple in to tease with his tongue, she gasped out, “No, Spike, we can’t. It’s almost morning. Dawn will be...”

“Dawn sleeps like the living dead,” he mumbled around her nipple. “We’ve got time.”

Deciding to rely on his inherent ability to know how close the sun was to rising, Buffy gave in to the warmth spreading throughout her body and arched up into his mouth, whimpering with need.

He rolled onto his back and lifted her hips up onto his, never breaking the suction on her nipple. One hand was holding the other breast and stroking that nipple so it wouldn’t feel neglected. Buffy slid down his body until she could feel his rigid cock rubbing against her clit. With a moan, she rubbed up and down on it until she was panting and moving so much he had to let her nipple go with a soft popping sound.

She gave a small whimper as he pulled her hips up and away from the wonderful friction she’d been creating, then gave a small shriek as he held her over his face and gently touched her with his tongue. When he sucked her clit into his mouth and began pulling on it, she grabbed the arm of the couch to keep from screaming. She felt the wood under the upholstery give as she clenched her fists around it and let the vampire bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She was using her arms and her trembling thighs to hold herself suspended in place while he used his clever lips and tongue on her most sensitive parts..

When she was reduced to a limp, moaning body lying on top of him, Spike took pity on her and pushed her back down so that her face was near his. He kissed her slack mouth and she could taste herself on him as his tongue probed hers until she responded to him.

When she was kissing him back with enthusiasm, he slid his cock into her dripping quim and began to rock his hips slowly, allowing the pleasant tension to build as he thrust in and out of her heated, tight walls. Thanking the PTB for slayer stamina and recovery time, Buffy began squeezing gently every time he pulled back to thrust again. At his encouraging, “That’s it, love. Don’t hold back. Give me everything you’ve got,” she began to increase the power she put into her squeezing and she soon had the vampire moaning and gasping as she used her muscles to milk him to his climax.

When he roared his completion this time, he fastened his lips around the marks on her neck and sucked hard, smothering the noise of his roar in her throat. The pressure of his lips on her wound brought Buffy to another, totally unexpected orgasm and she sank her blunt teeth into his shoulder to muffle the scream.

“Love you so much, Buffy.” He mumbled into her neck as he licked the lightly bleeding holes in her neck. His vigorous sucking had pulled the scabs off and he could feel the small amount of slayer blood invigorating his body.

When she hissed in fear and pulled back, he tried to ignore the pain that shot through him as he hastened to explain that he wasn’t trying to claim her.

“Didn’t say it while I was pulling on you, love. Didn’t say or do anything possessive. Know you’re not mine. Not really. Won’t say it to you. Not without your permission.”

Buffy relaxed back against his chest and asked timidly, “What about if I say something...possessive...or... Not that I would!” she hastened to add at the look of pure joy that flashed across his face, followed by a quickly hidden disappointment. “But what if I did?”

“Don’t really know, pet.” He tried to keep his voice even and unemotional. “Never heard of a human initiating a claim; let alone a Slayer.” He looked at her thoughtfully. “Not like it’s somethin’ you need to think about doin’, Buffy. I’m yours body and...well...if I had a soul, it would be yours. You have me. My body and my heart for as long as you want them. And probably for a lot longer than that, pet. I’ll never leave you until you tell me to.”

“Why would I tell you to?” she asked in genuine confusion. “I don’t want you to go away.”

“Someday you will, my love. You’ll want to get married and have your own little nibblets.” He stroked her hair softly and moved a stray lock out of her eyes. “When you retire from Slayin’, you won’t have any place in your life for a vampire.”

“Slayers don’t retire, Spike,” she said wryly. “You told me yourself, we come with expiration dates.”

“Not you,” he said fiercely. “Not while I’m around. There will be no expiring on my watch, Missy!”

Buffy decided the conversation was getting much too intense for a newly begun relationship. Hoping to lighten the mood, she said teasingly, “You’re just afraid I’ll get all old and wrinkly and you don’t want to be around for that.”

He laughed at her and agreed softly, “Caught me out, pet. Don’t want to be helpin’ you across streets when you’re doddering.”

She tossed her head and began to gather up her clothes. She threw his pants to him and told him she’d see him that evening.

Giles, Buffy, Willow, Tara and Anya met in the Magic Box later in the morning. Buffy filled them in on what had happened to Riley and the importance of being careful if they saw him anywhere.

Willow looked at Buffy with sympathy and asked, “Are you okay about this? ‘Cause, you know, we could try to stake him ourselves if you...”

Her friend looked at her gratefully and smiled. “It’s all right, Willow. I can’t say I’m happy about it, but on the scale of unpleasant tasks in Buffy’s life, it doesn’t even come close to having to send Angel to hell.”

She shot a guilty look at her Watcher’s closed face and whispered, “And I know I have to do it soon. I won’t shirk my duty this time.”

Giles put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently. “I never thought you were shirking, Buffy. You were very young to have to make that kind of hard choice...and ultimately, you made the right one.”

“Just not quick enough to save Ms. Calendar,” she mumbled.

Her watcher gave her shoulder another squeeze and said, “I do not blame you for that, Buffy. I blame Angelus.”

The Slayer gave herself a little shake and said briskly, “Yeah, well, anyway, this is a completely different sitch. All I have to do is find Riley before he can cause too much damage and...” she trailed off, a look of horror on her face.

“Oh my god. All his friends from the Initiative! They won’t know! I’ve got to tell them!”

She ran toward the door, waving as she went. “I’ll catch you guys later. Be sure somebody tells Xander about Riley.”