~*~ Chapter 11 - Pleasure ~*~

Spike was still not there when Buffy came back that night. She supposed he was out patrolling, although he always told her before he went. She took a shower and decided to sprawl out in front of the TV.

She dozed off for a while, then suddenly woke up, realizing it was now very late and Spike was still not there. Where the hell is he now? She thought, worried and angry he didn’t take the time to call her.

She finally heard the key in the lock.

“Hey,” he said, like everything was normal. “You still up?”

She opened her mouth, shocked by his casualness.

“Of course I’m still up! What do you think? I was sick with worry!”

He looked at her, his face showing genuine surprise.

“Why? I was just out, like I always do. Needed to clear up my head, a little bit…I don’t see what the fuss is all about.”

“Why didn’t you let me know?”

“I just didn’t think you would be worried. And you have no reason to. I lived 120 years without you watching my back, you know. I’m a big boy,” he said, kind of offended she thought he could be hurt if she wasn’t there to protect him.
Sometimes he almost missed the time when she would see him as the Big Bad.

“I know,” she admitted, calming down and relieved he was home. “It’s stupid. I know you don’t need me.”

“Wrong,” he said, walking to her and taking her in his arms. “I always need you. I just needed some time alone, is all. To think about all this. I’m sorry, I should have called you.”

They held on to each other for a moment.

“Are you scared?” she finally asked.

“A little bit,” he confessed. “But mostly because I don’t know what’s going on.”

“I called Giles. He said he would do some research.”

Spike smiled.

“That sounds like Giles. Will he tell the Council of Wankers?”

“I asked him not to.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“I suppose he’s not too keen on letting them know his Slayer is living in sin with a vampire.”

“I’m not living in sin!”

“Well, I can think of at least one sin being committed every night in that room,” he said with a wicked smile.

She gave him a slight tap on the arm.

“Whatever. Don’t ever disappear like that again without warning, or I might have to take drastic measures.”

He encircled her waist with his arms and purred in her ear,

“It turns me on when you threaten me like that, Summers.”

His hand sneaked under her nightgown and reached its goal. She gasped.
She felt his fingers caressing and stroking the right spot, and let her head fall back. He nuzzled her neck at the same time, licking it, performing the same movements with his fingers. She climaxed violently, right in the middle of her living room. He legs gave away and he held her, taking her in his arms. He carried her into the bedroom.

She smiled dreamily to him.

“Did I tell you how much I love you?” she asked, watching him in the eyes.

He had trouble focusing when she was watching him like that. He had never hoped she would look at him with anything else than disdain, and now she had all that love to offer him – and God was his witness, he would make the better use of it.

“Not today, it seems,” he said, smiling back and laying her on the bed.

“Well, I do.”

“You do what?” he asked playfully, kissing her cheek and jaw line.

“Love you, silly,” she giggled.

“Please show me how much,” he whispered, echoing her words of the previous night.

And she was more than willing to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Honey, I’m home!” said Dawn playfully, walking into the apartment.

“Ok!” said Connor from the shower.

Dawn had worked the late shift today. One of the girls had called sick and she had volunteered to do the double shift since she wasn’t working the day after. And they always could use the extra money.

Connor had gone to have dinner at her restaurant then had left, making sure she would take a cab instead of walking in the dark.

He walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later with a towel around his waist. Smiling, he went to Dawn, took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly and deeply.

“Welcome home, chali,” he said.

“Thank you,” she said, happy and a little intrigued by his gentleness. “What did you do after you left the restaurant?”

“I came back directly, read a little. Waited for you.”
Dawn sighed, contented to be with him after that long day of work.

“I’m going to take a shower too. Will you wait for me?”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere,” he answered huskily.

Connor walked to the bed and laid on it, discarding the towel he was wearing. Tonight, he wanted to practice some of the things he had read. He wanted to make Dawn feel happy and loved. He just wished his nervousness would go away.
In the bathroom, Dawn turned off the shower and wrapped her body in a towel.
Stepping out of the bathtub, she put her hands on the counter and looked at herself in the mirror. She was nervous, almost scared. She knew Connor was waiting for her and that he wanted her. Everything in his body language since he had walked out of the bathroom had said so. But she could not shake the distressful feeling of dissatisfaction she had from the first and only time they had made love.

Sighing, she looked around for clean clothes but couldn’t find any. She had forgotten to take it before her shower again. She tightened the towel around her and opened the door.

The room was plunged in darkness and she waited a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, time during which Connor stood up and walked to her. The gesture made Dawn increasingly nervous and she couldn’t stop herself from taking a step back.

“Dawn…are you ok?” he asked, concerned.

“I…I’m scared,” she admitted reluctantly.

“That’s fine, chali,” he said, putting his hand on her shoulders. “We’re not going to do anything that you don’t want to.”

Dawn took refuge against his chest and he brought his arms around her, hugging her tenderly, kissing the top of her head. Dawn looked up at him and smiled,

“I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said, pulling her to the bed.

They laid down on the bed, one next to the other, and before pulling Dawn to his chest, he gently took away the towel still hiding her body. Dawn felt somewhat exposed, but the non-sexual way he pulled her to him put her mind at ease.
She laid there, wide awake, her naked body pressed against his, her hand on his shoulder and the other on his muscled chest. She suddenly felt an incredible urge to kiss him.

She raised her head from his shoulder and brought her lips to his, initiating a tender kiss that soon became a lot more passionate. Their tongues dueled for a few minutes, and they both rolled to their side, facing each other.

Short of breath, Dawn stopped the kiss and looked at Connor. He looked back, desire expressed all over his face. She kissed him again, all her fears forgotten, feeling only desire in her womb. The kiss was long, deep and highly sensual.
Timidly, Dawn’s hand slid along Connor’s body, from his chest to his hip and reveled in its softness. Slowly, she brought her hand to his manhood and wrapped her fingers around it. Connor took a deep breath, closing his eyes. His lips found Dawn’s again, and he delicately grabbed her lower lip between his teeth and sucked on it. He wet her lips with his tongue and they parted, giving him access to her mouth. When he felt he couldn’t stand the feeling of her hand on him more longer, he took it and brought it to his lips, kissing everyone of her fingers tenderly. Then he gently pushed her so she was lying on her back.

Dawn was electrified, she couldn’t wait to see what he would do next. She felt shivers down her spine. He took position over her and she felt his lips on her neck, his hands on her breasts, caressing them softly. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips. His touch was so gently, so sensual. She wanted more and she got it. She gasped in surprise when she felt his mouth close around her hard nipple and he began to suck gently. When he got her other nipple, her desire had built so strong that the need was becoming painful. She wanted him inside of her, now.
She brought her legs around his waist and pulled him towards her. He was the one who hesitated for a moment, but she finally prevailed with her insistence.
When their eyes finally met, she could feel his sex against her wet entrance, throbbing. He entered her tight channel, causing her to shiver violently and catch her breath in her throat. The sensation was incredible. A little painful at first, then incredibly relieving.

“Are you ok?” Connor asked, kissing her forehead.

As an answer, she only pushed him deeper into her with her thighs. The pleasure was incredible, nothing to do with the first time. He began to move into her, slowly, kissing her face, giving time for her climax to build in her. She felt the tension increase to an incredible height. Connor accelerated and she felt her climax coming. Strongly she grabbed Connor by the shoulders and held him tight to her, feeling a wave of pure pleasure wash over her. She moaned Connor’s name in ecstasy.

The contractions of Dawn’s inner walls also brought Connor over the edge and he came into her, thanking the Powers that Be for allowing him to know a blissful moment like this with such an amazing person like Dawn.

Dawn’s pleasure had been earth shattering and so did his. She was still trembling and he looked at her with wonder.

“I love you,” he said in a deep voice. “Wherever you are, I feel like I’m home.”
Dawn smiled back, touched.

“I love you too,” she said.

He was still inside her and he felt her inner muscles squeezing him.

“Do you want more?” he asked with a lop-sided grin.

Dawn knew he was referring to one of the articles and laughed.

“I would love too. But I’m not sure if I can.”

As if to punctuate her sentence, she yawned like a sleepy satisfied cat, and so did Connor.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” he said.

Slowly, he slipped out of her refuge and she groaned in protest. She liked to feel his solid warmth inside of her and loosing that contact made her feel empty.
He rolled on his side and pulled Dawn to him, bringing her back against his chest, laying her hand on his extended arm. He softly caressed her belly and her breasts. Dawn sighed in satisfaction under his touch.

“Chali, I…I wanted to tell you how sorry I am,” he whispered in her ear.

“Why?”

“For causing you so much distress.”

“Don’t worry, it’s already forgotten.”

“But I can’t forget,” he said.

Dawn turned in the circle of his arms to face him.

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, caressing his face.

“I…I’ve got something to tell you,” he said.

“What is it?”

He hesitated for a few seconds.

“It’s about where I grew up,” he finally started.

Dawn patiently waited for him to say more.

“I didn’t grow up on earth. Not really. I grew up in another dimension.”

Dawn knew about other dimensions. The Scoobies had talked about it frequently enough, and she remembered that one time they had to deal with a vamped Willow. But she wondered how he got to travel to one.

“I grew up in Quortoth. When I was six months old, a man who wanted to extract vengeance against my father kidnapped me, and he jumped through a portal a demon had opened, taking me with him. It was a Hell dimension, where we were the only two humans. Holtz taught me a lot of things, but they were all related to fighting and violence. There are a lot of thing he forgot to mention. Love is one of them.”

“Is he the one who killed your chali?” asked Dawn.

“Yes, he did,” answered Connor sadly.

“So when did you come back?”

“Sometime in May. I was full of anger at that time, because I had been told all my life that my real father had abandoned me, and that he was a vicious killer. And Holtz had been killed as well, but he had done it so I would think it was my father who had done it. I finally discovered the truth and went to live with my father.”

“And why did you leave?” asked Dawn, caressing his chest and moved by his story.

“Because I heard my father tell his girlfriend he would rather not have me back, or something like that.”

They stayed silent for a moment. Then he asked,

“What about you?”

“Same thing. I heard my sister say she was tired of having to take care of me.”

“You don’t have parents?”

“No. My mother died two years ago, and my father abandoned us when I was little.”

“I’m sorry,” said Connor.

“Don’t be. All those things happening to us, it led us to each other. And meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

She kissed him again, more passionately this time.

“I love you,» she said, feeling him getting hard against her abdomen.

He brought his fingers to her wet center. She gasped and moaned every time he touched the sensitive bulb of nerves. He finally found her right spot and rubbed her gently.

“Oh, Connor, please don’t stop,” she begged, feeling her climax building. When he
brought two fingers inside of her, she couldn’t take it anymore, moaning loudly.

“I thought we were supposed to sleep,” she said, short of breath.

Connor took position over her again.

“I know, but suddenly I don’t feel like it anymore,” he said, lowering himself inside of her.

They both moaned, looked at each other and laughed. He moved inside of her and she moaned again. He kissed her playfully.

“I feel like playing,” he told her. “I was never allowed to play when I was a child. But now, with you…I really would like to play.”

“Oh really?” she asked with a mischievous smile. “Then we play,” she said, suddenly pushing him off of her and on his back.

To say Connor was surprised was an understatement. Before he had time to move, Dawn straddled him. Connor had always been in control, all his life, and suddenly he wasn’t anymore. It was a weird feeling. But very interesting too, considering his current position.

Dawn rose to her knees and lowered herself on him, accepting him inside her. She began to move up and down on him, and he loved that. He could look at her like he wanted, touch her like he wanted.
They both came together.

Exhausted, they just rested in each other’s arms, listening to their heartbeats.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy woke up and watched the alarm clock. It was only seven am, and it was Sunday, she remembered. Absolutely no reason to get up. Absolutely every reason to stay in bed with Spike.

Which was currently missing in action.

She heard some noise coming from the bathroom. Since she had to answer and urgent call of nature, she got up and opened the bathroom door.

She froze.

Spike was there, indeed.

And he was…

“Spike! Oh my God!”

He jumped and turned back.

“What are you doing?” she stupidly asked.

He gave her a ‘duh’ look.

“What does it look like? And can’t a bloke have some privacy?”

Still shocked, Buffy closed the door and waited outside. A few seconds later she heard the toilet flush and an even more flushed Spike got out.

She looked at him questioningly.

“Ok…another mystery added to ‘Spike’s little adventures towards humanity’. Although it seems more and more obvious.”

He went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

“I woke up with that strange feeling in little spike. At first I thought it was just a morning…you know. Then I realized I had to pee!”

She sat besides him, caressing his forehead.

“I hope Giles will find something soon.”

Suddenly his previous words sunk in and she burst out laughing. He shot her a furious glance.

“It’s bloody not funny, you know!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just…I can’t believe you gave it a name! I mean…little spike?

Spike realized what he had unfortunately let slip.

“Oh. Forget I said that.”

“Absolutely no chance about that, mister!”
She got more serious when she saw his face. There was a mix of anger, embarrassment, but mostly fear.

“Don’t worry,” she said gently. “I’m more and more convinced this is good.
Somehow, they decided to reward you for all the goods you’ve made…for getting a soul out of love…”

“Who ‘they’?”

“That I don’t know…I remembered Cordelia mentioning the Powers That Be once, when I was in LA…maybe they are watching over us too.”

He nodded, not totally convinced.

“So, it was the first time you had to pee, for…what?”

“About 127 years.”

“Wow. That must have hurt a little, huh?”

“Bloody well it did. It looks like everything starts to function again inside. After all those years, I don’t expect it to be a joyride. That’s just bloody brilliant,” he muttered to himself.

They went back to bed, since it was still early, and Spike needed some comfort. Or at least he was playing the poor puppy that needed comfort, and Buffy couldn’t resist him.

“You know,” she suddenly said, “You’re going to have to face an even bigger challenge now.”

“What?”

“Learning to put the toilet seat down.”


TBC...