Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, but the plot. I just write fiction. Don’t sue me!


~


An hour later, Spike awoke from his dream. Her strong scent remained in the crypt, bringing back memories and fantasies of what had happened just a short time ago. What was she doing now? After cumming in front of his mortal enemy… because of his mortal enemy…

Without another thought, Spike got up and fastened his jeans. He grabbed his jacket, and headed straight to her house. He had to see her again and find out what she was doing. At least he could spy her by the window.

~
I love myself,
I want you to love me,
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me

~

Buffy ran across the graveyard with all the strength she had left in her legs. Drops of sweat rolled down her forehead and dripped off her face as she made the way to her house. Her t-shirt was soaked, and the wind only made her nipples harder against her bra. She could still feel her own cum dried on her fingers, and the now cold panties rubbing against her under her jeans.

Buffy arrived to Revello Drive twenty minutes later and ran inside her house locking the door behind her.

“Hey Buffy!” Dawn greeted, popping her head in the hall. “Many vampires to kill? You look all sweaty.”

“Yeah, it was a tough night.”

“Ok,” Dawn walked to her sister and kissed her cheek. “I think I’m going to go sleep now. It’s ten o’clock and I have school tomorrow.”

“Oh… ok. Did you…”

“Eat dinner? Yeah, I ordered some pizza. Left you some on the counter if you want some.”

“And did you…”

“Do my homework? Yup, everything’s under control.”

“O…k then, I’m gonna eat something and be up to take a shower.” Buffy answered, watching her sister climbing the stairs.

“Night sis.”

“G’Night.”

Buffy looked at her left hand, and noticed her fingers were still clenched around the wooden weapon. She dropped it on the table next to the door and tossed the keys aside. She walked to the kitchen and put some pizza in the microwave.

As she waited for the pizza to heat, she looked at her right hand and rubbed her index and middle finger. They were a bit sticky, compared to her other fingers.

Those were the fingers she had rubbed herself with as she watched him. His eyes were dark with passion, as they glared at her and he stroked himself, thinking about her. Just knowing he was thinking of her lips and body made the moisture wet her panties. And she had just needed a moan coming from his lips to make her cum…

The microwave bell rang and brought Buffy out her reverie. She took out her pizza and ate it quickly before running upstairs to take a long and hot shower.

Once she opened the door of the bathroom and took of her clothes, she started the water in the shower and closed the curtains. Before stepping inside, she turned around and checked the cut in her back on the mirror. A vampire she had fought with had hurt her when she was standing up from the floor and had made a long cut in her back, along with two smaller ones.

Buffy stepped into the water and let the hot spray run over her shoulders and neck, as she picked the sponge and started rubbing her chest.

~
I search myself
I want you to find me,
I forget myself
I want you to remind me,

~

Spike climbed the tree next to her bedroom and peered inside. No sign of the Slayer. He carefully opened the window, trying not to make any sounds, and stepped inside the room. Dawn had invited him in a couple nights ago, so he had an open invitation to the house.

Buffy’s scent was in the air, but he could tell she hadn’t been
in her bedroom recently. As Spike walked to the door, he heard the shower running. He smirked at the thought of rubbing his chest and cock against her wet body.

He opened the door and stepped into the hallway. He could hear Dawn snoring in her sleep, so he walked silently to the bathroom. The door was half-closed, and he could see the slayer’s reflection in the steamy mirror. The shower curtains were closed, but her naked figure could be easily seen through them.

Spike could feel his cock harden against his jeans, and the pain it was causing quickly became unbearable. He walked back to her bedroom and climbed out of the window, closing it behind him. He then climbed the tree and hid in a safe place behind some branches, where he could watch her when she came into the room.

~
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself,
I don't want anybody else,
Oh no, oh no, oh no

~

Buffy turned off the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping herself in it. Then she walked to her bedroom, opened the closet and took her pajamas out the drawer. She dropped the towel behind her and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

~
I close my eyes
And see you before me,
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me…

~

If Spike thought his cook couldn’t get any bigger, he was wrong. Unfastening his jeans, his massive shaft escaped, grateful for its freedom. He sighed in relief and he positioned his hand on the base and started stroking himself. Quickly a few drops of pre-cum appeared on the tip of his cock, and he rubbed it softly, imagining it was her tongue licking them.

~
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you,
I get down on my knees,
I'd do anything for you…

~

Buffy walked to her bed and pulled back the covers. She slid inside, feeling the friction of the sheets between her legs. God, she was still hot… even after the long shower. She had changed to cold water to cool off her thoughts a bit, but it hadn’t worked very well.

And now, there she was, her hand heading towards the hot center between her legs. As she rubbed her clit, she realized she was completely soaked. By thinking of Spike she had quickly gotten the sheets all wet around her.

Buffy rubbed hard her swollen clit, clenching the muscles of her vagina and caressing her nipples with her other hand.
She thrust two fingers inside of her, and had to bite the pillow to drown her scream. She started thrusting her fingers in and out of her hot core.

~
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself,
I don't want anybody else,
Oh no, oh no, oh no

~

Spike was in heaven… for the second time. After watching her masturbating in his crypt, he never thought he would be lucky enough to see her naked again, let alone touching herself. He stroked his cock harder and faster, imagining he was the one penetrating her, and not her fingers. He could almost feel her hot, inner muscles rubbing against his sensitive skin, surrounding it with her juices, clenching and unclenching around his cock as she came. He had to have her right here and now. He would enter that room and fuck her to death. It wasn’t a thought; it was a decision.

~
I love myself,
I want you to love me,
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me

I search myself
I want you to find me,
I forget myself
I want you to remind me,

I want you,
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself…


~


TBC…