Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, but the plot. I just write fiction. Don’t sue me!

A/N: Sorry it took so long! I just got back my computer today! Hope you like it!! :)


~


She could tell he was inside her bedroom. She had felt his presence from the moment he opened the window. Buffy slowly opened her eyes and found him looking down at her.

He was standing next to her, shirtless. His belt was unfastened, and his look was full of lust and desire.

Buffy slowly raised a hand, touched his chest and let it slowly work its way down, caressing his abs and stopping on his hard crotch. She then took his hand, brought it to her stomach and slid it under her panties. She put his finger inside of her, as she moaned and arched her chest.

Spike held his breath in his throat as he unbuttoned his pants, taking his fully erected cock out his prison.

Buffy raised her other hand and touched it. She realized it was hard as a rock as she slowly stroked it from the base and all the way to the tip. Spike threw his head back and groaned. Buffy propped up on her knees, and licked her lips in anticipation as she opened her mouth and sucked the head of his shaft.

“Oh God, Buffy…” He said, feelings his balls tighten on the verge of exploding.

“Oh no, you’re not going to… yet.”

“Can’t take it any longer, luv…” He said, taking a breath. “I’ve been like this over an hour already, watching you through the window.”

“Oh, so you were watching me through the window, huh?” She asked, a cocky grin playing on her face. “Just another reason for why you won’t be cumming right now. Can you hold on ten seconds?”

“I think I can give it a try.” He said, smiling back.

Buffy placed her lips around the head of his dick and licked it like she would a lolly-pop, all around the tip. She caressed the entire length of his cock with her tongue, giving him little kisses, pausing as she got to the base. There she held his balls with her hand and started stroking them very gently.

“Bloody… Hell… yes… uhnnn… you’re taking more than ten seconds…”

“I can stop if you want.”

“God no! Keep going… please.”

Buffy smiled and lowed her face to his eagerly awaiting erection again. She took it all inside her mouth and started a rhythm… in and out… in and out…

Twenty seconds later, Spike was grabbing and caressing the back of her head, as he exploded inside of her mouth.

Buffy swallowed everything and when she was through, she raised her head and looked up at him.

“God… Buffy… that was… Bloody Hell…” He fell on the bed beside her and took a deep breath.

Buffy tossed him around and climbed over him. She sat over his hips and softly ran her nails over his chest.

“Oh well then, if you’re tired, we could just go to sleep…”

“No… it’s my turn for fun now.” He grinned, as he took Buffy’s silk camisole over her head. She wasn’t wearing bra. “Well, hello there!” Spike said smiling, as he sat up and started licking her tits. He sucked her left breast and took it inside his mouth, caressing the nipple and the pink areola with his tongue. He worked his way to her other nipple, biting it softly, and caressing her entire breast again, this time with his teeth, always without hurting her.

“Uhnnnnnnn… I like that…”

“Do you, huh?” He asked, against her hard nipples. He tossed her on her back and started kissing her stomach as he headed south. He arrived to the pink thong and ripped it.

“HEY! That one was one of my favorites!”

“Don’t worry pet, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I’ll buy you new and sexier ones.”

“That one was sexy.”

“Yeah, I know, but I promise I’ll buy you more.”

“Ok.” She smiled as she kissed him.

“Now let me do my job.”

“I have no complaints against that!”

Spike licked and kissed her tummy and all the way to her thighs.

“Yum… yum… yum.” He said, biting her inner skin with his blunt teeth.

“Anything you would like to taste?”

“Oh you have no idea…” He said, lowering his head.

“Oh I think—ohmygod!!!”

Spike plunged his tongue in her entrance and started thrusting it into her. He licked the juices coming out from her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He thrust a finger inside of her… bloody hell, she was so bloody tight, like a bloody virgin… and really, really HOT.

His tongue penetrated her over and over again, until she grasped herself from the sheets and raised her hips up to allow him better access to her. Taking the hint, Spike plunged another finger inside of her and started licking and sucking her clit. His demon fangs appeared as he took it inside of his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

“OH GOD SPIKE!!!!!!!” she moaned, biting her lip.

Spike took the fingers out of her and climbed to kiss her lips. He thrust his tongue inside of her mouth and started stroking hers with ferocity.

“I need you…” Were the only words he pronounced before thrusting his cold cock inside of her.

“Uhnnnnn…” she moaned, arching her back and allowing him a complete access to her neck.

Spike began licking and caressing the tender spot in her neck and scratching the skin with his sharp-demon fangs as he fucked her. He could feel her pulse under the tender skin and the blood bumping against her neck.

The Slayer senses woke up inside of Buffy and pushed him gently from her neck.

“Don’t worry,” He said. “I won’t do anything you don’t ask me to.”

Buffy smiled and nodded and rocked her hips against his.

Spike’s eyes rolled back as he plunged inside of her faster, and faster, and faster, and—oh GOD!!!

Another orgasm wave crashed against Buffy’s core as they both slammed together.

“Mooore…” she groaned.

Spike took her breast inside his mouth and sucked it until it
was red and sweaty.

“Do it.” Buffy whispered, moving the hair off her neck. Spike looked at her straight in the eye. “I’m sure.” She added, reading his thoughts. She kissed him and brought his mouth to her neck, without breaking the rhythm.

Spike’s fangs pierced Buffy’s neck and a low groan erupted from her throat as they both climaxed. Spike licked the blood that was pouring out her neck and kissed the wound softly.

He rested over her, with his face hidden between her hair and neck. “Am I crushing you?” He asked.

“No…” She said, smiling and stroking his hair. “I like it. Stay like this.” She softly caressed his back.

“So, we’re still going thong shopping tomorrow?” He inquired, grinning as he lifted his face and looked at her. “I want to make sure you get your Valentine’s Day present.”

“I think you already gave it to me.”

He beamed and kissed her lips.

“Although,” She added, “I’d love it if everyday was a Valentine’s Day.”

“Trust me, I can give you this present any time you want.”

She smiled and kissed him again.
“Well, that’s even better.”


The End.