Please don’t kill me but there’s another W/A moment…

Confessions (II)
( I took a lot from ‘Angel’.. but there’s no need to tell you that things are different here..)

”Uh! Two hundred and forty years. Well, he told me he was older than me!”
“When Angelus left Ireland, uh, he wreaked havoc in Europe for several decades, and then... uh... about... eighty years ago, the most curious thing happens. He comes to... uh... America, uh, shuns other vampires and lives alone. There’s no account of him hunting here...”
“Thank you, Giles, now I know more of him, even if I still ignore what made him change!” Willow exclaimed.
“Well, I’m sure we’ll find out, but now it’s a tad late, so everyone should better go home!” Giles advised them and they obeyed.

Xander reached Willow before she left.
“Hey, Will, would you like me to walk you home?” he offered.
“Thank you, but there’s no need, plus my house is not on your way!” she observed.
“Willow, I’m worried about you..”
“Don’t, I’m fine..”
“I mean Angel. It seems that you feel something for him, and that’s wrong. He’s our enemy, he’s a demon..”
“You don’t know anything about him, so shut up! You can’t make decisions about my life, Xander! Tell me, who would you like me to feel something for? It’s late, Xan, and I don’t wanna hear a single word about it again, goodnight!” Willow snapped, leaving.
“Well, for me..” Xander answered to that question, once he was alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Once she got home, Willow got ready to go to bed.
She was about to slip under the covers, when an arm wrapped around her waist and a cold hand covered her mouth.
“If you promise you won’t scream I’ll let you go, after all, I just wanna talk, no bad intentions, believe me!” Angel whispered on her ear.
She nodded and he kept his word.
“Just how? I kicked you out of my house ...” she grumbled, shocked and unconsciously happy, too.
“You should know better, an invite is forever!” he smiled.
“Wasn’t a diamond forever?” she joked.
Only at the moment she remembered how she was dressed, and she cursed herself for not choosing a sexy baby doll instead of that large purple and red pajamas with ducks.
“I like it, it’s cute, sweet and it suits you!” he reassured her, as he had read her mind.

“Well, I’m sure you’re not here just to talk about my pajamas, but about you. It’s time for some explanations, isn’t it?”
“Right. I want to tell you everything...” he explained.
“So, your family...” she dared to ask.
“Yeah. I killed my family, killed their friends, and their friends’ children... for a hundred years I offered ugly death to everyone I met... and I did it with a song in my heart...”

< Oh, my God! It’s ten on that scale! > she got alarmed, backing off, but he noticed that.

“But then something changed!” he added.
“What?”
“Fed on a girl about your age.. beautiful, dumb as a post, but a favorite among her clan..”
“Her clan?” she frowned.
“Romany. Gypsies. The elders conjured the perfect punishment for me. They restored my soul.”
“And that’s a punishment?” Willow commented, incredulous.
“When you become a vampire, the demon takes over your body, but it doesn’t get your soul, that’s gone! No conscience, no remorse, it’s an easy way to live. You have no idea what is like to have done the things that I’ve done... and to care. I haven’t fed of a living human being since that day!” he explained.
“Oh!” she exclaimed with a hand on her mouth.
“So, trust me. I won’t ever hurt you or your friends, it’s just that.. I can’t feel this. I’m almost over two hundred and forty years, I’ve already crossed the crush phase for centuries.. and yet, I can’t think about nothing but how much I’m dying to kiss you again..” he admitted, caressing her hair.
“And I’m dying for you to do it!” she smiled, caressing his face.
Their mouths met again for a long, tender but also impetuous kiss.
“Will, there’s another reason why I’m here: I think that you and your friends are in danger...” he warned her, telling her what he had seen.

------------------------------------------------
“Oh, Willow, what are you doing to me, baby?” he wondered out loud, holding her in his arms.
She had fallen asleep, but that question was enough to wake her up.
“The same thing you’re doing to me, Angel...” she murmured, without even opening her eyes.

TBC

Next chapter, ‘A new enemy (?)’, will be all about Spike… although Spike won’t be there! ;)
Be patient, the spuffyness will come, I can tell! ;)