Thank you once again, girls, you are wonderful!
See? This time I’ve been quick! ;)
Uhmm Allison, I’m not sure you will find what you expect in this chapter.. ;)

School Hard (I)

“But now, if you don’t mind, I have more important things..” Buffy said, as she was about to leave.
“There is a powerful, dangerous and bloodthirsty vampire hanging around... and you have more important things to do?” Giles scolded her.
“Yeah, Snyder wants to see me in his office, and I’m already late. If my mom and he manage to meet tonight, it will be my own personal apocalypse!” she explained, leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy had done a wonderful job that night. She had prepared a table with the refreshments with great care, and all the parents seemed to be very appreciative of her efforts.
“Buffy, I’ve been here for almost one hour, and I haven’t met your Principal yet!” Joyce commented.
“Mom, what’s the hurry? Just because it’s called ‘Parents-Teachers Night’ it doesn’t mean that parents and teachers have to meet immediately!” Buffy protested.
“But you’ve already made me visit the whole school!” Joyce struck back.
“No, not the whole school. You haven’t seen the cellars yet; they’re the most beautiful part of the school. Will, why don’t you take my mom there?” Buffy suggested.
“Sure, come with me, Mrs. Summers!” Willow invited her, but before she could drag her away, Snyder crossed the room avoiding the parents that tried to talk to him until he reached the woman.

“Mrs. Summers! We finally meet!” he exclaimed, shaking her hand. “I’ve been looking for you all night long, let’s go to my office so we can talk about your daughter,” he suggested to Joyce, throwing daggers at Buffy with his eyes, without her mother noticing.
Buffy watched desperately as they left while Willow hugged her to comfort her.
“Poor me, it’s over! Only a miracle could save me now...” she sighed.

**************************************** (In the meantime)
“So, did you all understand the plan?” Spike asked his minions, in the school’s vicinities.
“Yeah, but I still don’t understand why we can create mayhem at the school but we can’t kill anyone?” one of the vampires snapped.
“Because I bloody said so, I don’t want any corpses!” he struck back with authority.
“Why? Are you going to turn all of them later?” another of his minions suggested.
“Hell no, after all, we already have a kinda big army...” he justified.
“Then, why?” the vampire who had talked at the beginning asked again as the others echoed him.

Spike had to invent something and fast, otherwise he would had ended having a mutiny on his hands.
“It’s just that... Bloody hell! Don’t you know any of the traditions, blokes? Never kill before St.Vigious, it brings bad luck...” he justified, sure that he had found a brilliant excuse.
“I’ve never heard of this tradition, I just think you’re a superstitious spineless vamp who doesn’t even have the right to be called Mas...”
Before the minion could finish that sentence, a growling Spike had already slit his throat with the cold blade of his knife, dusting him.
“Is there anyone else that thinks the same way?” he asked, showing his fangs, and everyone shut up and submitted to their Master.
“Fine. Now go, and don’t piss me off! If you really need to take a bite you can, although I’d prefer if you don’t. Anyway, no bloody kills, is that clear?” he roared.
“Ok, but... won’t you come with us?” one of them wondered.
“I’ll meet you later, I have some more important things to do before...” he explained.


*********************************************

“Did you hear a noise, like broken window or something?” Joyce wondered scared, as Snyder opened his office’s door.
“No, I didn’t hear anything and now if you don’t mind...” he answered, but got interrupted by the sound of people screaming and of broken windows coming from the hallway.
Joyce ran immediately out of the office towards where the other parents were, closely followed by Snyder.
“This party is so boring, that we want to make it a bit more exciting!” one of the vampires sneered in full game face same as the twenty or so vampires that were with him.
“What are they?” Joyce wondered scared.
“It’s simple, it’s a group of high on drugs bull-boys!” Snyder explained, even more afraid than her.
Two vampires shoved the table of the refreshments down to the floor and some of the others began destroying everything, and the rest had fun scaring people.

Buffy, Willow, Xander and Giles exchanged an understanding gaze.
“You, take care of them, lock people in a safer place... there are some stakes and a crossbow at the library, take them!” Buffy instructed them.
“Wait, where are you going’” Willow wondered.
“I wanna see if there are other vampires nearby, and I’m sure there are. I’ll take care of them, and then I’ll come back here...” Buffy said, jumping out through the window.

(End I)

Next time, I promise that Spike and Buffy will meet again… ;)

Uhmm, if I manage, later I'l update 'Bit by bit', too..