Hi there, here we go again! Thank you, girls, you always make me so happy!! ;)

School Hard (II)

”Have you noticed? They are just scaring people, but none of them has attacked anyone yet!” Giles commented, perplexed.
“Although I don’t see him here, I’m sure this is one of Spike’s ideas!” Angel exclaimed, appearing behind their backs.
“Gee, Angel, you can’t appear so suddenly, I could have a heart-attack!” Willow protested. “But… I’m glad to see you!” she added, giving him a quick kiss.
“I was lurking in the shadows, so I saw everything from the beginning and now I’m here to help,” he smiled, returning the kiss.

***********************************************
Buffy was at the schoolyard, looking for a certain vamp, and all the cigarette butts she’d found around did nothing but confirm her doubts.
“I know you are here somewhere, so get out, NOW!” she ordered.
“Good evening, pet, isn’t it a wonderful night for a good siege?” Spike exclaimed with a smirk, jumping off a tree.
“Are you nuts? Spike, I was only joking that night, for heaven’s sake!” she snapped furiously.

“Nervous, kitten? I bloody know you weren’t serious, but after thinking it over I decided this was the best solution. Your principal has been distracted away from your mom, hasn’t he?” he justified.
“Yeah, but this is not the way, dammit! There are innocents there; my mom is there!” she struck back.
“What if I told you that I made my guys swear not to kill anyone?” he smiled, as he thought that she was beautiful even when she was angry.
“Really? How?” she asked as the smile came back to light her face.
“I’m one hell of a Master, and they’ve gotta do whatever I bloody well please!” he sneered.
“What about the Anointed One? I guess he won’t like that!” she pointed out.
“The Annoying One, you mean? I don’t guess a pile of dust can show me its disappointment!” he chuckled, and she was happy to know that Spike had eliminated him.

“So, did I rescue this lady at the end?” he murmured, playing with her golden locks.
“Yeah, my hero, you’ve rescued me just in time!” she whispered, almost touching his lips with hers. “Anyway, we’ve gotta find a more private place, it’s not safe here. What if Angel saw us?” she explained, but he got on alert after hearing that name.
“Angel? That bloody pillock is here?”
“Yeah, you know, he has a soul and said he’s here to help, although I didn’t ask for his damned help, he’s just a nosey parker!” she snorted as Spike chuckled amusedly.
“You don’t like him much, do you?” he smiled at her.
“Not very much. He’s so boring and broody. I can’t see why Willow is so crazy about him!” she answered. “What about you?”
“So, the rumors about him were true. Anyway, he was a bloody wanker when he was soulless, and I don’t think his soul really changed him that much!” he answered and they both burst out laughing.
“Now, let’s go to the gym. They are in the main lobby, so I’m sure that no one will disturb us there...” she explained.
“Your wish is my command, Slayer!” he smiled at her, leaving with her.

******************************
“I’ve never seen such a thing. Look, that one just took a little bite, without killing that girl... and all the others are acting pretty much the same way...” Giles commented, more and more perplexed.
“Maybe they’ve decided to begin a diet!” Xander joked.
“Spike must have a determined plan on his mind... and I don’t like it!” Angel grumbled. “Will, go look for Buffy and tell her to get ready, Spike could show up at any moment to attack...” he said to Willow, and she rushed towards the yard, but she came back after few minutes.
“She’s not outside anymore, maybe something bad happened!” she said alarmed.
“Since it seems that people here are not in danger, I suggest we split up and search her, because she is the one who could be in serious danger...” Angel explained, and everyone walked away in a different direction.

TBC

A lot of tender spuffyness in the next chapter, count on that! ;)

p.s. Maybe later I'll update 'Wanted;..' too! ;)