Hello everyone, a tons of THANK YOUUUUUU!! Now, this is the totally spuffy tender moment I promised to you, but nothing NC 17 yet.. be patient! ;)

Chapter ten: Getting caught (I)

****************************
“Here we are... comfy, large... and isolated!” Buffy exclaimed, taking Spike by the hand and getting into the gym with him.
“Uh! Lookie what I found, a mattress... Uhmm, we should take advantage of that...” she went on, laying over it and looking at him suggestively, as she took off her jacket.
“I repeat, kitten, you are a very bad girl!” he chuckled, laying beside her and taking off his coat.
“What? Does the Big Bad want his reward or not?” she smiled.
“Uh! A reward, sunshine?” he repeated huskily.
“It’s not what you’re thinking, I’m sorry, but it’s too soon for *that*...” Buffy explained, kissing him deeply.

“So, what’s my reward, then? A kiss? Not that I’m complaining mind you...” he murmured, kissing her back.
“No, my kisses are free, you can have them whenever you want, and I hope you’ll want them very often!” she murmured, unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his chest. “Your reward is blood. My blood. I want you to taste me...” she explained as he placed himself upon her.
“Are you kidding?” he frowned.
“No, I’m serious. I want you to know that I trust you... and I think that it’s the best way to show you that...” she explained.
“Admit it, it’s also because you want it...” he smiled at her, kissing her and slipping a hand under her T-shirt, feeling her shiver under his touch, pleased because he had found no bra to obstruct his teasing.

“You know, the Master... aahh... bit me once... but ooh. It was horrible. Oh yes… don’t stop!... and painful..I got the feeling that… uuhh… with you it will be different... aaaahh... “ she explained between moans as his cold hands were driving her crazy.
“Oh, it will be and you will ask for more...” he whispered into her ear with his silky voice.
“So, do you want it?” Buffy asked, pulling her hair away from her neck and baring it to him with great naturalness.
“I’m craving for this moment!” he answered, kissing her lips one last time, before shifting into his demonic visage.
“Then, do it, * William*!”

“How did you find out my real name? Oh, wait, sure. Angel!” he rolled his golden eyes annoyed.
“I don’t know why you don’t like it, it’s such a beautiful name... everything about you is beautiful!” she smiled at him, caressing his bumpy features. “My beautiful vampire...” she murmured, half closing her eyes.
“My beautiful Slayer!” he growled, licking her neck, piercing softly the tender skin with his elongated canines.
As he bit her, Buffy had an odd sense of vertigo, she thought she was falling and flying at the same time, but she felt safe in those strong arms that were wrapped around her possessively.

He pulled away, coming back to his human aspect, looking at her, similar ecstasy reflected in their eyes.
“Pet, that was... wow! There are no words to define it...” he murmured as he licked the two small punctures to close them up.
“I had never felt something like that before...” she murmured, and suddenly the vampire’s chest started vibrating lightly with a soft rumble... almost like a cat’s purr.

“What’s that?” she wondered between amused and amazed, pulling her head over his chest.
“Well, pet, it just means that I’m happy, that you’ve made me very bloody happy!” he answered, caressing her hair.

“You know, you were right... I want more... although I was sure that you would have to be the one supposed to ask for that!” she said, raising her head when his purr stopped.
“Told you so. Does my Slayer want to take another ride on the fangy merry-go-round?” he chuckled.
“Yeah, but... isn’t it dangerous if you’ve already bitten me? I don’t wanna end up drained or vamped!” she clarified.
“Relax, I’ve just taken a little sip, nothing bad will happen if I take another one...” he reassured her, claiming her lips once again.
“Fine. And... what about making it last longer?” she asked shyly, not sure of what was going through her mind to make her request such a thing.
He smiled, slipping into his game-face again and looking deeply at her with his amber eyes.
“Let’s see what I can do...”

(end I)

In the next part, you’ll find out the meaning of this title! ;)