Happy Easter again!!!

Thank you so much, Allison and Cordykitten!

Getting caught (II)


********************************************** (In the meantime)
Willow thought it was a waste of time to look for Buffy in the gym, but it was better to cover every corner of the school. And she was stunned when she saw from afar that not only Buffy was safe, but that she wasn’t alone either.

< The blond from the Bronze! What the hell is he doing here now? Anyway, it seems they didn’t waste any time...> she thought maliciously, seeing them hugging on the mattress.

< At least... they have chosen the place very well... I could do the same with Angel... No, this is not the proper moment for dirty thoughts, Will!> she scolded herself.

< I should go and leave them alone... Look how much they are slogging away! What a kiss! Wait... he is bending on her neck... and... was that a growl? And... oh my god, his face is all bumpy... and those are fangs!> the redhead alertly thought, trying not to scream so the blond vamp wouldn’t discover her.

< C’mon, Buffy, hold on, I’m gonna save you!> she told herself, taking the extinguisher on the wall and approaching the vampire that had his back turned to her, she got closer as silently as she could, although her heart was beating madly, but the blond was too engrossed doing what he was doing to notice her presence.

Buffy opened her eyes, seeing Willow behind Spike’s back, but it was too late to warn her.
“Stay the hell away from my friend!” Willow snapped, hitting him with the extinguisher hard enough to make him pass out.

“Willow, no! What have you done?” Buffy alarmed, checking the blow on Spike’s head.
“Buffy, I saved you! Wasn’t he biting you?” her friend justified.
“Yes, but it’s not what you think... I was... kind of... allowing him to do that.” Buffy tried to explain, massaging her neck... and then she noticed relieved that Spike was already recovering.
“Honey, how are you? Did she hurt you much?” she wondered concerned, caressing his face and helping him to sit up.

“Honey?! Buffy, he’s a vampire! Are you nuts?” Willow snapped, as confused as ever.
“Well, pet, I was bloody better before!” he grumbled, massaging his head and growling to the redhead.
“Forgive her, she didn’t know.. anyway, she’s Willow!” Buffy introduced her friend to him, cuddling him and kissing his livid face to make it better.
“So, you are the one who gets hot for Mr. Now-I-have-a-soul-and-I-want-the-whole-bloody-world-to-know!” he commented and the girl’s face became redder than her hair.

Suddenly, she figured out everything.
“Oh my God, don’t tell me that you.. you are..”
“I’m Spike, yeah, it seems you already know me due to my fame... although I don’t like to brag...” he said, bursting out laughing. “Who am I kidding? I love bragging!” he sneered.

“Buffy! You and Spike?! Spike, evil, cruel, wicked, scary, terrifying Master Vampire, did any of those rang any bell?” Willow yelled at her, looking at her with disappointment.
“Stop with the compliments, sweetheart!” Spike smiled at her.
“Hey, it’s not that your Angel won the ‘I’ve-always-been-good-and-pure‘ award! So, you can’t judge me!” Buffy struck back, hugged to Spike who chuckled due to her witty remark.


Then, he became serious and his face darkened as his voice did.
“Well, Red, now you know what you shouldn’t have ever known, so... I’ll have to kill you...” he said, approaching threateningly to her who was paralyzed by fear.
Buffy put herself between them, shoving her elbow into Spike’s stomach.
“Spike! Can’t you see, she is already shocked enough? Stop kidding!” she summoned him, and then she turned to her friend who seemed calmer.
“Willow, I know you don’t understand, but please, believe me, I know what I’m doing. With Spike I’m happy as I’ve never been before; he’s doing nothing too bad for now!” Buffy explained, but the bleached vampire cut her off.
“Hey! I’m evil, keep that on mind!” he defended himself, wounded in his self esteem.

“Yeah, he’s so evil that he ordered his minions not to kill anyone tonight. He just sent them here to do me a favor, isn’t he adorable?” she explained, giving him a big kiss on his cheek.
“Pet, you’re gonna screw my reputation!” he complained.
“Don’t worry, she won’t talk. Right, Will? You won’t say anything about what you saw tonight to anyone, and definitely not to Angel! You gotta swear on our friendship!” Buffy summoned her.
“Well, I’m still confused, but if it’s so important for you, and you guarantee me you’re not in danger or putting us in danger, I swear I won’t tell anyone. But, Buffy, please, mind what you’re doing!” Willow answered. “Spike, Angel and the others are looking for Buffy, so they could get here any minute now, you better go and don’t let them see you with her!” Willow advised him and Spike followed her advice, but first he kissed Buffy goodbye.

TBC

Eh, eh , all I can say it’s that next chapter will be ‘Keeping the secret’!
I hope you’ll still like it, because nothing has happened yet! ;)

Eh, eh, and ‘Bit by Bit’ is on its way, too, maybe I’ll update later… ;)