Hi, thank you all so, so very much, and sorry for late, eh , eh, but now I’m back with this story , too, thanks to my dear beta!! ;)

Chapter eleven Keeping the secret (I)

”Oh, Will, I can always count with you; you are really my best friend!” Buffy hugged her.
“Well, Buffy, I’ll respect your decision, but I don’t like it, not a bit!” she cleared the point. “So, how long has this been going on?” she asked.

“Since the first night we met, but I was so afraid to tell anyone. I’m sorry, I should have told you, and, believe me, I was going to when you told me about Angel and you, but then you added the soul part... and it made me feel kinda bad...” she explained.

“Do you love him?” the other girl asked.
“Oh, Will.. I think I do..” the blonde admitted, touching his bite marks, without managing to hide a smile.
Giles, Xander and Angel rushed in.
“Buffy, here you are! We were worried, we looked for you everywhere!” Giles exclaimed.
“Well, I...” she started to explain, not really knowing what to say.
“She fought with Spike and as you can see, he bit her, but she managed to escape from him and she hid here. I found her a few minutes before you came in here...” Willow anticipated her.
“So, you met him, is he really so bad?” Xander wondered.
“Believe me, it’s a meeting you can’t easily forget!” she answered, telling nothing but the truth. “Anyway, he’s very strong, so I thought it was better to run away and prepare myself better to fight him the next time...” she went on.
“Wise decision. Where could he be now?” Giles wondered.

“All the minions were gone after I scared them away, so he might have gone back to his nest, too.” Angel stated.
“Were there any casualties?” Buffy asked, although she already knew the answer.
“That’s the odd thing, there were just some bites, but no, no one was killed!” Angel answered and Buffy felt relieved.

********************************************
As soon as the vampires left, Snyder had left the main room, and searching for a safer way out he had crossed through the gym, so from afar he had seen the two blondes and their smooching.

Once outside, he took a moment to rest on the schoolyard as he tried to recover from the big scare, when he saw someone wandering in the shadows and he immediately recognized him.
“Hey, you, blondie! I know who you are!” the Principal exclaimed.
Hearing that, Spike stopped and turned.
“Really? Well, I know who I am, too, anyway... enlighten me!” he smirked.
“I saw you with Buffy Summers, and I bet you are the leader of the gang that attacked the school!”
“You guessed right, buddy!” he struck back, proudly.
“And I’m not surprised at all by your answer, Buffy Summers is such a bad element, no wonder why she dates such a bad apple as you are, but this time she went over the top. I’m the Principal and no one can use the gym as a Motel, I’ll kick her out of my school once for all! So, you can tell your girlfriend she is in so much trouble!” the man warned him, as he was about to leave.

Spike burst out laughing and the evil laughter made Snyder shiver.
“Poor ingénue! Do you really think I’ll let you do that? No one can touch my Buffy!” he said, approaching the principal slowly, who began backing off.

the vampire noticed amused.

After all, even Snyder described Buffy as his girlfriend, and Spike wasn’t disappointed at all by the idea.

“What... what are you gonna do to me?” the Principal wondered, trying not to show his fear, but the vampire could feel and smell it and that did nothing but amuse Spike even more.
“Here’s a little sneak preview!” he sneered, shifting to his game-face, closing the man’s mouth with a hand, before he could react.

He growled, bending over his neck, ready to bite, but he didn’t.
“You know what, buddy? You’re too old to eat...” he commented, setting him free, but the man didn’t even have the time to exhale a relieved breath, because the vampire grabbed him by his shoulders. “But not to kill!” he laughed, snapping his neck with a quick move and throwing he lifeless body behind a bush.

“Now, I feel better!” he sneered, satisfied.
One of his minions was hidden in the shadows, and he had seen everything.

(end I)

I know, I know, it’s the same scene from ‘School Hard’, I’ve just changed Spike’s victim, ihihhi.. Anyway, WHO doesn’t like the Big Bad?