Thank you all so, so much!! And thanks to whoever is voting this FF, you’re sooo kind!!! ;-D


Keeping the secret (II)

”Hey! That’s not fair. Why did you order us not to kill anyone, and now you’ve killed a human on your own? What about the St. Vigious tradition? Why did you lie to us?” the minion exclaimed, showing up before Spike, which proved to be a really bad move.
In fact, Spike didn’t waste time and grabbed a piece of wood he found nearby.
“You’re asking too many questions, buddy!” he growled, dusting him. “I can’t bloody stand people who do not mind their own sodding business!” he added, throwing the stake away and heading towards the old warehouse.

When he arrived, he found Drusilla on the threshold, waiting for him once again.
“Dru, baby. How many times do I have to tell you not to leave our room? You’re still too weak...” he said, as she wrapped her hands around his neck, rubbing her face against his, not caring about his words.
After all, Spike couldn’t lock her up alive... well undead... in their room.

“I feel better, my honey, don’t fear!” she whispered, nibbling at his lobe. “My little boy misbehaved...” she stated, looking at him with a blaming air.

“What did I do, sweetie?” he wondered, fearing that she could have already found out everything about Buffy.
“You took our boys to a Party where they had no fun. They are sad, hungry and angry.. bad, bad Master!” she explained and he was relieved when he realized it was just that.
“Well, you know, there wasn’t much hunting tonight..” he explained, but she stared at him with great attention.

“But you are happy, your heart is singing, I can hear it!” she struck back.
Spike cursed his singing heart and tried to invent some excuses, but then he realized that the best excuse was just the truth.

“Hell, yeah, it’s singing! Tonight I’ve tasted the Slayer’s blood...” he smiled at her.
“Oh, alright, my love! So, did you kill her?” she asked, clapping her hands.
Spike resorted to embellishing the truth once again.
“No, I didn’t. I had bad luck. I was going to kill her, but then all her bloody friends came to save her, so I had to run away...” he justified, kissing her hair. Then he decided to proceed with another half lie. “Anyway, I managed to kill someone very important to her, so right now she’ll be mourning this person’s death desperately...” he informed her as she laughed in ecstasy.



“Yes, my William, make her hurt, make her upset, so she’ll be weaker and weaker and finally you’ll kill her and make Princess happy!” she smiled, kissing him.
“First things first, baby. I wanna find the cure for you!” he said to take her mind off the Slayer..
“We’re close to find it, I can tell. Find the cross that will help!” she said.

“Uh! A cross? Well, I’ll make Dalton do some research and I’ll send some guys around the mausoleums...” he informed her, smiling, happy because he had taken a step closer to finding the cure for his Sire.

Although right then the centre of his universe was Buffy, Spike still wanted to heal Drusilla, he owed that to her, after all. Once she had recovered, he would tell her everything, without any fear to face her.


“And I feel that the key to my recovery is close, closer than we think. We’ll find out soon who it is and their death will be my re-birth!” the vampiress added, smiling and twirling around the room.

Her words alarmed Spike who wished that the key for Drusilla’s healing wouldn’t be his Slayer, his little sweet Buffy.

TBC

I hope you’ll still like it! ;)