Sorry for this huge late! Finally, I’m back with the veeery sweet spuffy half-chapter I promised to you! ;)
Thank youuuuuuu sooo much, I’m so glad you like it so far!

Chapter thirteen: Fool for Love (I)

Spike smiled at Buffy and then he kissed her, but when they parted he saw that she was lost in thoughts.
“Wassup, pet?”
“Nothing, it’s just that.. I thought you cared more about your people..”
“Uh?” he looked at her perplexed.
“I mean, that vampiress before, you let me dust her, ok.. it was a matter of un-life for you; but the vamp you sent to me this morning.. they’re your minions, after all.. and a Master should protect his minions..”
He chuckled and she frowned.
“Sunshine, first of all, they are the Annoying One’s former minions, not mine, anyway, they’re just minions, not my Childes!” he answered.
“What’s the difference, and what’s a Childe?” Buffy wondered even more confused.
“Your Watcher is supposed to teach you something! Whatever! A minion is someone you create just for them to serve you, you don’t care about them, they’re purely tools to you, but a Childe... Oooh, a Childe is so bloody different, between a Childe and their Sire there’s a bond you can’t even begin to imagine. Sire and Childe are on the same level, they feel each other, they’re mutually protective.. and it’s even more special when it’s about love..” he explained, letting a hand flow through her hair.
“Have you got any Childe?” she whispered.
“No, not yet!” he answered.

he thought, giving Buffy the umpteenth kiss of the night.

She parted from him, playing with his hair.
“Do you remember the siege that * was supposed* to be without casualties? Well, guess what? There was one!” she informed him, tugging his hair on purpose.
“Ouch! Really? Well, maybe someone misbehaved, but just wait till I find him...” he swore with fake astonishment.
“Well, when you find him you can tell him that all the students... and don’t tell anyone else, but me included, are waiting for him to celebrate and throw a party in his honor! After all, Snyder was very, very evil...” she explained, and he chuckled.
“You know what? I happened to remember who the killer was, me!” he smiled.
“Surprisingly, I expected that answer!” she smiled, giving him a little kiss. “But I hope for your sake that this will be the last time!” she added immediately after.
“Uh?”
“I know that you have to feed and everything, but... could you please avoid my school? There are plenty of places around here. And if you also could avoid ‘The Bronze’ you would really do a favor to me, because most of the people that go there are Sunnydale High’s students, especially Harmony and Cordelia, you know, they are already vampiresses metaphorically speaking, there’s no need for them to become vampiresses for real!” she explained, rolling her eyes, as he had no idea whom she was talking about.
“Ok, pet, I’ll try my best to eliminate the students from my daily diet!” he smiled at her, and she thanked him with a wild kiss.

“William?” she asked, surprising him because she had used his real name, but if it was her calling him that he seemed to like it a lot.
He looked at her, beckoning her to go on.
“Did you really meant what you said before, that you love me?” she dared ask.
He kissed her hair, holding her tight.
“What can I say, Slayer? You got my no longer beating heart, without using any stakes! I love you, Buffy Summers, with my whole being...” he whispered as she wondered how he could know her surname.
“Oh, Spike, if I didn’t know better... I’d swear you are a poet!” she smiled, hugging him.
Buffy couldn’t even begin to imagine how right she was!

“Pet, I know that this is against anything remotely rational, but...” he trailed when she cut him off, shrugging.
“Rationality left my mind the exact moment when my eyes met yours. I love you, Spike, in a way I didn’t even know was possible to love someone!” she admitted, kissing him so impetuously that they both ended up lying on the ground as she fell on top of him.
Buffy unbuttoned the first buttons of the shirt she wore, putting her hair behind, and he chuckled in anticipation, already knowing what she wanted from him.
“Spikey, I was wondering... could I take another ride on the fangy merry-go-round?”

His only answer, those wonderful eyes became yellow.

(end I)


I know, I know, this is 2000 light years away from what the evil Joss showed to us! But that’s the way my crazy mind works.. take or leave it! ;-P