THANK YOUUUUUUU !

Fool for Love (II)
( I took a lot from the episode ‘Lie to me’, but it’s very different! And I forgot to say that in this story Jenny Calendar is not in the school yet..)

************************************************ ( In the meantime)

On the opposite side of the city, in the Park, a kid was in great danger, but Angel had arrived in time, managing to make him run away from the vampiress who wanted to put her clutches on him.
Angel knew that vampiress very well, a little too well.
“My Angel!” she exclaimed, smiling.
“Hello, Drusilla!” he greeted her, as she approached slowly to him.
“Do you remember the song mummy used to sing to me? Pretty!”
“I remember,” he answered and she sensed.
“Yes, you do,” she confirmed.
“Dru, leave Sunnydale. I’m offering you that chance. Take Spike and get out of this town!” he changed subjects.
“Or you’ll hurt me!” she teased him and he lowered his gaze. She sensed something again. “No. No, you can’t. Not anymore...”
“If you don’t leave it will go badly. For all of us,” he tried to make her understand. But that was pretty impossible with her.
“My dear boy’s gone all away, hasn’t he? To her,” Drusilla stated.
“Who?”

*************************************************
“I’m a totally careless girl, the Informatics classes start tomorrow and I forgot my laptop at the library!” Willow scolded herself, once she had gotten her laptop back, she headed towards her home and to be faster she had cut through the park. From afar she could see two people.
**************************************************
“The girl. With hair of fire!” Drusilla explained
**************************************************
Willow heard someone talking, a woman with a gentle voice.
She approached to the two figures slowly, recognizing one of them as Angel, while she ignored who the other one was, but she was about to talk again, although Willow couldn’t hear what they were saying.
**************************************************

“Your heart stinks of her..” the vampiress said, putting a hand on his chest. “Poor little thing, she has no idea what’s in store!”
***************************************************
Willow watched and she saw them standing in front of each other.
***************************************************
“This can’t go on, it’s gotta end!” he protested.
****************************************************
Willow could clearly see that the girl had raised her head, as if she was going to kiss him.
****************************************************
“Oh no, my pet. It’s just the beginning!” she pulled away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile, keeping her head turned to him as she left the graveyard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Have you heard? The new Principal is a woman!” Giles exclaimed, as he headed towards the Auditorium with Willow, Xander, Buffy and all the other students and teachers,, where they will be introduced to their new Principal.
“Hey, that sounds a bit chauvinistic!” Buffy scolded him.
“It’s inevitable, a woman can be a teacher, but not a Principal, she is not capable, and I’m sure she’ll be an ugly old embittered maid...” he went on, opening the door. “Amazing, beautiful, pretty paradisiacal creature!” he corrected himself with a trembling voice due to the strong emotions she conveyed in him as soon as he saw her standing near the desk.

She was a beautiful woman, about thirty years old, with black long semi-curly hair, big dark eyes, an expression that was severe and sweet at the same time and an oriental charm.
“Sit down, please. I guess you are the people who were waiting for...” she exclaimed, turning to Giles and the Scoobies with a gentle smile. “So, now that you all are here, we can start. Good morning everyone, I’m Jenny Calendar and from now on I’ll be the school’s Principal, which is a great honor to me. I promise I’ll do my best and I hope we all will be good friends...” she said.
“Oh, I wish that, too!” Giles commented in a whisper, but Buffy heard him and she looked at him with a knowing smile, but he avoided her look.

“I also promise I give a great Informatics class, because maybe you don’t know yet, but I’ll also be your teacher in that class!” she informed them.
“Alright! I already like this woman, and she strikes me as a very good teacher!” Willow exulted.

TBC