Hi, sorry for late, but finally I’m back with this (crazy) story, too! ;)
Thank you so much, or as we say in Italy GRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Chapter fifteen: Tell me you love me!
(I took A LOT from ‘Lie to me’, although I probably should better say I copied about ¾ of the whole episode!)

************************************************ ( In the meantime)
After wandering around half town searching for Angel, Willow decided to take a break and hang at the Bronze for a while. And as soon as she got there, she found the guy she was looking for. He was sitting alone at a table, so she rushed towards him.
“You know, I was going to go to your house, but then I realized that I don’t even know where your house is... if you’ve got one that is…” she exclaimed.
“Willow, what a nice surprise! Anyway, yes, I have a flat, and maybe one day I’ll show you!” he smiled at her and she played his game, smiling back at him. “Where’s Buffy?” he wondered.
“She is patrolling, as always...” she replied.
“She shouldn’t be alone, at least not tonight. It’s St. Vigious, so all the vampires are wild with excitement, maybe I’ll catch her later...” he explained, but Willow shrugged.
“There’s no need, believe me, they’ll find their match, because Buffy is very, very pissed off tonight, so they’ll fear her more than usual...” Willow assured him.
“Why, what happened?”
“Let’s just say that someone she cared about a lot betrayed her trust...”

she thought.

“So, what did you do last night?” she interrogated him.
“Nothing,” Angel answered, starting to swing on his chair to increase his nonchalance.
“Nothing at all? You ceased to exist, then?” she commented, although there wasn’t much irony in her tone.
“No, I mean I stayed in, reading,” he clarified, a little bit confused.
“Oh, well, you must have read ‘The perfect liar’ handbook, then!” she struck back.
“What do you mean?” he asked perplexed, carrying on with the swinging.
“Who is Drusilla?” Willow asked abruptly, getting the effect she wanted to achieve, because Angel flipped with his chair and fell onto the floor.
“D.. Dr.. Drus.. illa?” he stuttered, getting up.
“Yeah. You heard it right..” she went on, looking coldly at him, crossing her arms.

The vampire lowered his gaze, realizing that he had been caught.
“And don’t lie to me, because I’m tired of it!” she snapped.
“Sometimes lies are necessary.” he justified.
“For what?”
“Sometimes the truth is worse. You live long enough. You find it out .” Angel answered, trying to getting closer to her, but she backed off.
“I can take the truth.” Willow stated.

A little question by the vampire was enough to make her waver though.
“Do you love me?”
“What?”
“Do you?”

It all had happened so fast that, honestly, she hadn’t even had the time to ask herself that question, but she just had to keep silent for a while and listen to her heart to know the answer.
“I love you.”
Those three simple words made his undead heart soar only to be crushed by her next words.
“But I don’t know if I trust you...” she added, immediately after.
“Maybe you shouldn’t do either...” he answered, a little bit coldly, looking away so she wouldn’t read in his eyes how much he loved her. “I did a lot of despicable things when I became a vampire,” he said, turning to her, but avoiding her gaze. “Drusilla was the worse. She was an obsession of mine. She was pure, and sweet, and chaste..”
“And you made her a vampire!” Willow anticipated him.
“It’s not that easy. First, I made her insane..” he explained, finding the courage to look into her eyes. “Killed everybody she loved. Inflicted every mental torture on her that I could devise..” he went on, and Willow looked way. “She eventually fled to a convent, and on the day she took her holy orders, I turned her into a demon..” he finished his tale.

“Well, I asked for the truth..” she answered, although she was very shocked. “How long have you been seeing her here?” she asked.
“Yesterday was just the second time, believe me. And she means nothing to me now, it’s just that.. you know.. there is a special bond between Sire and Childe, and I feel protective towards her, no matter how crazy and wrong she is, I can’t do anything about that..” he explained, trying again to approach to her , and finally she allowed him to do that. “What about us? I mean, now that you know the truth, do you want me to leave? Do you want to never see me again?” he asked, fearing her answer.
She shook her head, caressing his face with a hand.
“No. Never. You know, that was the past, your soulless days, it wasn’t you, it wasn’t the person whom I love..” she answered with a ghost of smile.
“So, is there a chance for us?” he murmured, staring at her lips with lustful eyes.
“Just tell me you love me!” she said, getting closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him towards her..
“I love you, Willow, I really, really, do...” he whispered, capturing the girl’s lips into a long and tender kiss, as their passion increased. “So, are you still my girl?” the vampire smiled at her, kissing and nibbling her neck gently with his blunt teeth, as she arched back to give him more access.
“Always.” she moaned in total ecstasy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy didn’t have the same chance to deal things as her friend had had that night. And it wasn’t only that night, since it had been a week since the last time she’d seen Spike and the bleached gorgeous vampire seemed to be nowhere to be found. Buffy had missed him a lot... but maybe it was just because of her desire to beat him!

Meanwhile, ignoring that Buffy had found out his little secret, Spike was dying to see her again and hold her in his arms; but during that last week Drusilla had been inflexible and had insisted that Spike had to remain in the warehouse to keep her company. Fearing that his Sire had begun to suspect something, Spike had had no choice and he had stayed with her.


(end I)

Eh eh, the first couple had the opportunity to make things right again, next time it’s our beloved blonde couple’s turn! And, as I suppose you already imagine... they won’t be as peaceful and civil as Angel and Willow, ihihihih!

p.s. If I manage to finish it, later I’ll update ‘Bit by bit’, too!