Thank you , as always!!!! Here 's our dear blondies, enjoy! ;)


Tell me you love me! (II)
(I took a couple of sentences from ‘Crush’ and ‘As you were’, they’re soooo beautiful that it’s impossible for me not to use them!)

Buffy was tired of waiting, so one night, instead of patrolling like she used to, she spied on a couple of vampires and followed them, sure that they would lead her to their Master’s nest. And she wasn’t wrong.
“Right! The abandoned warehouse! Why didn’t I guess this was their hiding place before?” she thought out loud, approaching slowly to the building, but suddenly someone caught her from behind, covering her mouth with one hand to prevent her from screaming, scooping her up and running away with her, although she had tried to set herself free as hard as she could, because she already knew in whose arms she was.

“Are you nuts? I don’t know why you did such a stupid thing, but never try that again, it’s too bloody dangerous! Lucky for you, I sensed you before you got inside...” Spike exclaimed, putting Buffy down gently as soon as he was sure they were far enough from the warehouse.
“Why? Maybe because I could annoy your precious * Drusilla*?” she snapped.
“Whowhatwhyhow?” Spike wondered incoherently.
He had been so concerned about what could happen if Drusilla found out about Buffy and him, that he hadn’t even thought what would happen in the opposite case, something equally bad, maybe even worse.
And he was about to find out.

“I found out your little dirty secret, Spike, and now you’re in trouble, big trouble!” she warned him, punching his nose so hard that she sent him onto the ground. “That was just a sneak-preview..” she sneered, resuming her attack, kicking his back before he could get up. “Why don’t you say it?” she incited him, allowing him to get up.
“What?” he wondered, ready to receive the next blow.
“That I’m just your new toy..” she answered, kicking his stomach before he could avoid her foot. “And that you’re playing with me as you wait for your paramour to heal!” she went on, trying to kick him once again, but he finally reacted, blocking her leg.
“Do you really think that’s true?” he struck back, punching her chin hard and throwing her on the ground. “You’re bloody wrong, Slayer!” he snapped, preventing her from getting up, tugging on her hair violently. “You are all I bloody think about...” he went on, straddling her and pinning her on the ground, grasping her shoulder so hard that he was hurting her. “I’m drowning in you, Summers, I’m drowning in you!” he exclaimed, trying to bent down to kiss her lips, but he wasn’t that lucky.


“Why didn’t you tell me about Drusilla?” she struck back, pushing him away and getting up.
“You wouldn’t have understood... just as you aren’t understanding now! Anyway, she’s not just a simple paramour... she is my Sire!” he explained.
Buffy was about to punch him for the umpteenth time, but after his words she blocked before her first could reach his face.
“You... Your... S... Sire?” she repeated shocked, before the tears started falling from her eyes copiously.
“Wassup, now?” he asked concerned, approaching her with the intention of hugging and comforting her.

Spike was sure their fight was over, but he was damn wrong.
“And you ask me that? I’ll never be able to compete with her!” she yelled, dragging him to the ground with her, starting to punch his face repetitively, without stopping crying. “She is your Sire. There’s... that special bond between you and her... you belong to each other...” she went on, changing spots and punching his stomach.
His short patience was gone, so he set himself free from her grip growling, as he cursed in his head.

< Bloody hell! When I talked about the bond, I wasn’t even remotely thinking about Dru, I was thinking about you, but you misunderstood everything.. and it seems that there’s only a sodding way to make you listen to me!> and thinking that, he kicked her mouth, making her lower lip bleed.

“Just think about that, Slayer, you managed to break a bond that I was sure no one could ever break, and that proves how special you are to me. I’ve never ever bloody felt about anyone else the way I feel about you, you can’t even begin to imagine, Buffy!” he admitted, shoving his knee into her stomach.
“Oh, I think I can, because that is the same way I feel about you, William!” she struck back kicking his stomach again.

They kept silent for a while, standing still in front of each other and panting.
Buffy lower lip was still bleeding, Spike had a black eye and they were clutching their stomachs in pain.
She was the first one to break the awkward silence.
“Tell me you love me..” she whispered, taking a step closer to him.
“I love you, you know I do..” he murmured, taking a step closer to her.
“Tell me you want me..” she went on, getting closer.
“I always want you...” he purred, bending over her and gently licking the blood away from her lips. “In fact...”
“Shut up!” she exclaimed, grabbing his nape to pull his face down to hers and give him a deep kiss.
“I love you, Spike, and I wanna show you how much...” she said between kisses.
“Is it what I think it is?” he wondered between kisses.
“Yes, my love. Just wait for my birthday, in two weeks. Will you manage to wait for fifteen days?” she teased him, kissing him and going up to his ear, nibbling his lobe.
“Uh! Pet, they will be the longer days of my un-life, but I’ll wait!” he promised to her, nibbling and sucking on her neck.

“Oooh, Spike, you know what? Not tonight, due to the fact that I think we must have a couple of broken ribs, ouch... but next time... you know, I guess we could begin going a little bit farther...” she promised to him.
Spike growled savagely as his only answer, because he had already understood what she meant.
They were about to kiss again, but he burst out laughing.
“What?” she questioned him with her eyes, not very pleased by his reaction.
“Nothing. I was just thinking that... at your birthday, instead of me giving you something, as it’s customary… I’m gonna take something from you!” he explained without stopping to laugh.
“Pig!” she scolded him, before joining him in his laughter.

TBC

Well, if you believe that those fifteen days will pass by calmly and peacefully.. ihihih, you’re soooo wrong! Just a hint, next chapter will be ‘The calm before the storm’! > :-D