Hi! Well, part1 was really too short , so it would be very cruel to post such a little part… that’s why just for this time, I’m going to post the whole chapter ( hum not very long anyway..)
Thank you so much, people! You’re making me really happy!! ;)


Chapter 2: You know you wanna dance (I)
( Lyrics from ‘Haunted’ by Evanescence.. Amy Lee is great! Yeah, I know this story takes place in the ‘97/’98 and this song is from 2003.. Well, bear with me... after all everything is soooo absurd in this FF)


”But.. haven’t you heard.. there’s a big odd dangerous guy outside..” Spike made her notice, pretty confused.

“Oh, don’t worry, there’s already someone who is taking care of him..” she calmed him down, but that confused him even more


< Bloody Hell! My instinct fooled me; she is not the Slayer, the redhead is!> he realized.

< Well, bugger this! I’ll deal with the Slayer later. Now I wanna think about this sweetheart, she’ll be a wonderful dinner..> the vampire thought, smiling at her, as Buffy was lost in her thoughts, too.


< Oh, god, his accent is soooo damn hot! Who am I kidding? He’s all soooo damn hot!> she thought, and when he smiled at her in such a captivating way, Buffy felt dizzy.


< Wait. She is cute, very cute.. who am I kidding? She’s bloody gorgeous! Maybe.. first, I could have some fun with her.. and then she’d be my dinner!> he decided, satisfied by his change of plan.


“You’re right, sweetheart, I was looking for you.. Would you like to dance?” he suggested, coming closer to her.


“C’mon, you know you wanna dance..” he insisted with a deep satin voice that made the girl shiver. She didn’t refuse the invite.
He smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist to take her on the dance floor, and the girl couldn’t help notice how cold he was.


< No rash conclusions, Buffy; he was outside and outside it’s cold!> she told herself, as they got to the dance floor, starting to dance.

Buffy added to her list about the guy’s qualities, that he was also an excellent dancer.

Suddenly the rhythmic song ended, leaving its place to a quieter one, with a slow beginning.

LONG LOST WORDS WHISPER SLOWLY TO ME
STILL CAN’T FIND WHAT KEEPS ME HERE

All the couples on the dance floor hugged each other, and Buffy took advantage of that to do the same, anticipating Spike who was amused by her boldness.

WHEN ALL THIS TIME I’VE BEEN SO HOLLOW INSIDE
I KNOW YOU’RE STILL THERE

Buffy put her head on Spike’s chest, discovering something important.

< No heartbeat! Damn, ok, now there’s need to jump to rash conclusions!> she realized.


“Would you like to go outside... to get to know each other * better*?” she whispered into his ear.

Spike didn’t answer; he just took her by the hand, dragging her with him off the dance floor, as the song exploded in all its power.

WATCHING ME, WANTING ME
I CAN FEEL YOU PULL ME DOWN
FEARING YOU, LOVING YOU
I WON’T LET YOU PULL ME DOWN

(end I)

You know you wanna dance (II)

***********************************

In the meantime, Willow had managed to reach the vampire before he could sink his fangs into his unlucky and ingénue prey’s neck.

“Hey, you, leave her alone.. and deal with me!” she exclaimed with an authority she didn’t even know she possessed.

The vampire turned to watch who had dared disturb him, and the other girl took advantage of that to flee.

“Hey, wait! You’re not the Slayer!” he accused her.

“Well, you’re right. I just act as her intermediary, but I’m as dangerous as her, so you are in big trouble, my dear...” she struck back, trying not to show the fear that devoured her when she noticed that her opponent didn’t seem scared at all of her.

“Ok, let’s see if that’s true, then!” he exclaimed, approaching threateningly

Afraid, the girl grabbed some sand from the ground and threw it to the vampire’s eyes, taking advantage of his temporary blindness to mow down every garbage bin around to impede him to reach her, and then she ran away as fast as she could.

After recovering from her trick, forgetting Spike’s order about waiting for him, the vampire moved the garbage bins out of the way and chased her.

*****************************************

“You know, kitten, * I’m* the one that usually makes this question...” Spike chuckled, getting out the pub through the back exit.

He immediately noticed that his minion and the girl he believed to be the Slayer had disappeared.

But by then, he really didn’t care that much.
At that moment he only had eyes for the petite blonde, but she wasn’t smiling at him anymore.

“Just tell me...” she said, caressing his shoulders and rubbing herself against him. “… Why are all the most handsome guys always priests, gay...” she went on, smashing him against the wall with a violence he didn’t expect from her. “... Or *vampires *?” she concluded, getting ready to attack, as she drew out a stake.

Spike wondered where she had had it hidden, because her pants were too tight, and they had no pockets and neither had her lilac tank top.

< Why isn’t there a law that prevents too cool people from being turned?> she thought, snorting.

Spike recovered from the impact with the wall, laughing amused.
“I knew I wasn’t wrong. *You * are the Slayer!” he exclaimed, mirroring her pose.

“In flesh and bones!” she sneered.

“So...” he smirked, slipping into his game face. “... Finally, I can be the vampire!” he concluded, hurling to her, but she welcomed him with a fierce fist to his chin and a swift kick to his abs.

TBC

See you with the first part of next chapter , ‘Do we really need weapons for this? ‘
I’ll update on Thursday, maybe.
Hope you’ll still like it.