Thank you so much, Allison, you're very kind, as always! here's the new post..

Chapter sixteen: The calm before the storm

Spike hadn’t stayed with Buffy for too long since he had to return to the warehouse before Drusilla missed him, feeling relieved that he finally could do it without needing to lie to her anymore.

It was already half past midnight , but Buffy knew she couldn’t come back home, so she headed towards somewhere else.
When the third little stone hit her window again, Willow opened it.
“Tell me your parents are away!” Buffy exclaimed.
“Yes, but..”
Seeing her like that, Willow rushed downstairs to open the door, letting her in.
“Buffy! Oh God, what happened?” she asked concerned, helping her sit on the sofa, and Buffy laboriously managed to find a spot that didn’t hurt too much.
“Don’t worry; it’s not that bad... Spike and I simply made up!” she explained, with a half smile.
“Well, let me tell you, you have a really weird way to make it up!” Willow commented astonished, as she took out the first aid kit and brought some ice from the kitchen. “Your mother will be very worried when she sees you!” the redhead commented, putting some ice cubes in a towel and giving it to Buffy to use on her wounds.
“I called her from a pay phone before and told her I would stay at your house until tomorrow. The oddest thing is that I explained that you were helping me to study history... and she bought it!” she chuckled. “Believe me, if she saw me right now she’d probably have a heart-attack! After all, she ignores all about the Slayer’s stuff...” Buffy explained, as she passed the ice behind her neck and along her back.

“Right. Anyway, don’t worry, you can stay here, it will be fun, too. We could talk all night long…”Willow suggested with a smirk.
“Uhmm.. let me guess, * I *’will end up talking and you’ll listen to me, right?”
“Yup! I wanna know every little single detail! After all you already heard everything about Angel, me, and those three magic words..”
“Yeah, the mutual ‘I love you’s’, I’ve lost count of how many times you’ve told me about that!” Buffy rolled her eyes.
“You know, I’d never thought I could love someone so much and be loved back by him, but now it finally happened and I’ve never been so happy!” Willow smiled with dreamy eyes, sitting close to her friend. “He told me about Drusilla, but I’m not worried about that; he doesn’t love her, it’s just their bond... you know...”
“Sire/Childe... yes, I’ve got a vague idea of what that is... Guess what?” Buffy said.
“What?”
“Spike is none other than... Drusilla’s Childe!” she informed her, grasping at the arm of the sofa a little bit too hard.
“Oh, that’s bad! I can imagine how you must feel… anyway, destroying my poor sofa won’t make you feel any better!” Willow made her notice.
“Oops, sorry!” Buffy apologized , realizing what she was doing and stopping before it was too late.
“Anyway, he said that it’s *me* the one he loves now, and I trust him, so.. I don’t care about Drusilla..” she confessed, but she growled saying that name.
“Anyway, now spit it out.. from the first punch… to the last kiss!” Willow incited her.

***************************************************** (In the meantime)
“Oh, my poor baby, what happened to you, my love?” Drusilla exclaimed; when she saw in what condition Spike had returned.
“It’s nothing, pet, just the same old stuff between mortal enemies; I met the Slayer, fought with the Slayer, punched and kicked the Slayer...” he answered.

he thought.

“Anyway, I hurt her badly, too; so, we are even!” Spike defused, as she hugged him, kissing his wounds. “You know, she was about to find out were we hide, I had to stop her...” he justified, and she seemed to believe him.
Spike decided it was better to change subjects.
“No one must ever hurt you, my Princess, especially not before I find the cure for you...” he murmured, holding her tight and hugging her from behind, kissing her hair.
“Mm... the cure...” she repeated, smiling.
“Yeah, baby, I gave the book to Dalton, and he complained saying that it’s written in something that it’s not even a language, but I told him that if he cares about his un-life he’d bloody better work on that until he turns it into a sodding language!” he growled.
“Mm... that’s good, my sweetness. We’re close, I can feel it... but if the Slayer interferes ...” she whined.
“Don’t worry, Dru, I’ll deal with the Slayer!” he declared, making it sound as a threat, as he left the room.
In a certain sense, it was true, because Spike couldn’t wait to ‘deal’ with his Slayer.

Drusilla came back to the table where she was having a good time with her tarot cards.
“Don’t worry, my beloved...” she thought out loud, turning over the first card. “... The Slayer won’t be a problem anymore...” she went on, turning the second one. “... I know what to do!” she concluded, turning the third card, the last one.

(end I)

Very, very hot spuffy moment in the next part! ;-P

I hope you'll keep liking it! ;)