Thank you so much, BuffyAndSpikeforever and Allison, you’re very kind, as always
And now, let’s have our beloved blondies have some fun.. ;)

The calm before the storm (II) (NC 17!!)
(I took a little sentence from ‘Something Blue’, and, at the end, something from ‘What’s My Line pt 1’)

Two nights after and once their wounds and bruises were healed, Buffy and Spike had met at the place that by then was their meeting place par excellence, the biggest graveyard in Sunnydale.
Obviously, first Spike had to wait for her to do her duty, as she dusted all the vampires that otherwise would be unpleasant voyeurs to their encounter.

“Enough with the patrol, sunshine. Now it’s time to take care of your favorite vampire...” he murmured, hugging her from behind and snatching the stake away from her hand.
“Mm... and tell me, what makes you think that my favorite vampire is you?” she teased him as she abandoned herself in his arms.
“Slayer, you’re playing with fire!” he growled, turning her roughly to look into her eyes.
“Burn me, then!” she struck back, jumping on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and giving him a kiss that was like the sixth essence of passion!

“You know, honey, tonight it’s all about love: you and me, Angel and Willow, my Watcher and Miss Calendar who finally went out together on a date for the first time... and, in a certain sense, they owe that to you!” she commented, rubbing her face against his.
“Uh?” he looked at her puzzled.
“Well, she is the new Principal … and *who* eliminated the former one?” she explained.
“Right, it makes sense!” he chuckled, taking off her jacket. “Anyway, am I wrong... or did you say something about going farther?” he whispered, slipping a hand under her sweater, touching her warm skin.
“Uuuuuh, right, I wanna please you, really, but I need to learn eeeeverythiiing!” she moaned, taking off her sweater, without minding if it was full winter.
Buffy didn’t know why, but every time she was with her vampire... she felt really hot.

Spike took off his coat, putting it on the ground and laying her over it.
“It will be a pleasure to teach to you everything...” he murmured, straddling her and taking off her bra, kissing one of her nipples while teasing the other one with his fingers. She arched her back in pleasure, pushing herself against him. “Anyway, what about letting me please you, first?” he wondered, descending with his kisses down to her belly and going further down, taking off her slips from beneath her skirt.
Buffy threw her head backwards, reclining over Spike’s leather duster, without understanding or caring about anything anymore, as he teased the center of her womanhood with his skilful hand. She just managed to wonder how it would be once he got rid of her skirt, using his mouth, too, and between lots of screams... she found out how it was.

“Oooooooooh, Spiiiiiiiiiike! That was... oh, God!” she panted, pressing his lips with hers and tasting herself and then he helped her get dressed again, at least partially.
“Oh, Buffy, you’re so wonderful! I’ve never tasted such sweet nectar before...”
“Well, what about … accompanying it with some blood?” she invited him, arching her neck. “Look at my poor neck, all bare, and tender, and exposed... and all the blood just pumping away...” she went on, as he had already slipped into his game-face, licking his lips in anticipation.
“Oh, pet, you’re spoiling me!” he chuckled, bending over to take her on her so gentle offer.
“I know...” she murmured, closing her eyes when he bit her.
After some seconds he pulled away, coming back to his human features... and before he could say anything he found his lips on the blonde girl’s ones.

With a simple twist of her legs, Buffy switched their roles and smashed him onto the ground, placing herself over him.
Spike looked at her suggestively, raising his scarred eyebrow.
She smiled at him, taking his clothes off eagerly.
“So, pet, are you read...”
Spike didn’t even need to finish that question, because Buffy had already pulled down the zipper of his jeans, a little surprised when she found no underwear. Without wasting any more time she grabbed his virility, starting to caress it with slow movements up and down.
“Oh, bloody good, Slaaaayyyeeerrrrr, fasterrrrrr!” Spike growled, arching his back as she obeyed his requests. “Now, pet, you should...” he tried to instruct her, but once again she anticipated him, because her mouth had already come to play and, despite her lack of experience, she was giving great pleasure to her vampire.

< Bloody hell! If this is just the first time she does this...> he thought pleased, before reaching the edge, without her moving away, and that pleased him even more.

“Wow! I enjoyed that a lot! I guess I wouldn’t mind doing this again... if you don’t mind that is!” Buffy smiled.
“Uh! You know, I guess I won’t bloody mind!” he smiled, pulling her to himself for their umpteenth kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Spike came back to the warehouse, he found Dalton standing in front of him, holding in his hand a sheet of paper that was nothing but the translation for Drusilla’s cure.
Spike feared the worst, but once he read it, he burst out laughing delighted, and he kept laughing until he got to his room where Drusilla was waiting for him.
She sat on their king-size bed, playing with her tarot cards again.
“Honey, I think he’s finally got it! The key to the cure, my darling, the missing bloody link...” he smiled at his Sire, showing her the paper.
She smiled back at him, waving slowly her hand, as she took a card, picking it with her eyes closed.
“Right, right in front of us... the whole time...” she murmured, taking Spike’s hand and putting it on the card that she had picked up.
They turned it over together, and on the card there was the picture of an angel.

“I’ll manage to heal you, finally, my dear. No one will stop me...” he assured her.
“But the Slayer...” she started complaining.
He froze, hearing Drusilla name her.
“Believe me, Bu... the Slayer won’t be a problem, I can tell...” he struck back, hugging her.
“I can tell that, too. After all, someone will take good care of her...” she chuckled.
Hearing those words, Spike’s gaze darkened, even more so when he saw on the table the three cards he hadn’t notice in the previous days.

“Oh no, Dru! What the bloody hell have you done?”

TBC

See? About the cure stuff, I followed the serial plot.. but I won’t follow it completely, of course, quite the contrary, ihihihihi ! ;)

I hope you'll still like it! ;)