Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello again. Sorry for late, but finally I’m back! ;)

Uhmm.. I already warn you, there will be no Spikey in the two parts of this chapter, after all, poor honey, he had been in trouble so let’s him rest a little bit! Anyway, I promise you will see him again in the next chapter! ;)
Chapter nineteen: The Chosen.. Two (I)
( I took a little something from ‘What’s my Line? ‘ parts 1 and 2 )

”About time, too!” Kendra exclaimed, crossing her arms, when she saw Buffy come out from the bar.
“What are you doing here?” the blonde exclaimed, astonished, although she was happy because she didn’t have to search for her in the whole town anymore. She glanced at her watch, it was already 12:20 p.m.
“What about the vampire?” the brunette Slayer asked her coldly.
“He went out through the back exit, and anyway he has a name, Spike, so you..”
“Have you really just said ‘Spike’?” Kendra cut her off. “Spike, a.k.a. William the Bloody, the killer of two Slayers?” she got alarmed.
“Uff, I guess everyone knows his story!” the blonde rolled her eyes.
“So, * you * and one of the most dangerous vampires there is would be..”
“Together? In love? Yes, yes, and..”
But the brunette cut her off once again.
“So, does your Watcher agree?”
“Well, yes... he does, mostly because... well, I haven’t told him yet, in fact I haven’t told anyone... only my best friend knows about him, and things must remain that way even now that you know, too. You must keep quiet about this; after all, it’s none of your business. I know perfectly what I’m doing and everything is under my control, so...”
“Hey, is that a fresh bite?” Kendra wondered shocked, as Buffy realized that she had forgot to button up her shirt, and now it was too late.
“Ok, you caught me. Well, what can I say? He likes biting me and I like it very, *very * much when he bits me! There’s nothing dangerous about it, so there’s no need to get alarmed and go tell anyone... understand?” Buffy clarified.
“I’ll keep my mouth shut, but it’s not because I wanna do a favor to you, it’s just because I don’t care about what you do with your life, and if you want to throw it in a wicked vampire’s hands, forgetting about your holy duty and all your responsibilities... it’s up to you, but don’t complain when you turn into an enemy and I have to dust you...” the other girl snapped.
“It won’t ever happen! I didn’t forget my duty! It’s just that I also love a soulless vampire, but believe me, I can combine the two things ...” Buffy assured her. “Now, let’s go meet with my Watcher and don’t you dare saying a single word about what you have seen since last night!” she summoned her, and Kendra’s only answer was rolling eyes and then shrugging.


----------------------------------------------------------------
“Why are we in a school?” Kendra wondered, kind of astonished.
“Because, my Watcher happens to be the librarian of my school, too...” Buffy, explained to her as they got into the library. They found Giles, Willow and Angel sitting at a table while they researched for something in the dusty tomes. Willow seemed to be terrified.
“Hey, Giles, guess what I’ve found out?” Buffy exclaimed, but Kendra shoved her elbow into her stomach.
“Are you insane? There are other people here now, it’s not safe for the mission!” she scolded her.
Without even listening to her words, Buffy noticed how shocked Willow looked and she ran to her.

“Will, what happened?”
“Oh, Buffy, it was a terrible experience! Anyway, you are fine, thanks God! I was so worried, where the hell have you been? Why the hell didn’t you call us?” her best friend scolded her as she hugged her tight at the same time.
“Sorry, Will, and sorry everyone, but lots of stuff happened and the girl here with me is involved...” the blonde justified, pointing at the Caribbean girl as she, after recognizing who was near Willow, had drawn out her stake, running towards him.
“No, Kendra, stop!” Buffy placed herself between her and Angel, snatching the stake from Kendra’s hand, although Angel had already backed off prudently as he stared at the brunette girl in a not very friendly manner.

“I know you, you are Angelus, you...” she protested, trying to get her stake back, but Buffy didn’t allow her to do that.
“Update in the story, my dear, Angelus got a soul a long time ago. Now he’s Angel, he’s good and works with us… plus he’s Willow’s boyfriend...” she explained, pointing at her best friend as she looked at them still shocked. “So, see? He’s on the ‘Down with the stakes’ List, too!” she whispered to her.
Giles, Angel and Willow were staring at them with astonishment and Buffy realized it was time for some explaining.
“Uh! I guess it’s explanation-time... such as... who is this girl?” Buffy smiled innocently
“You guessed right!” Giles nodded, clearing his glasses and putting them on again to look better at the stranger.
“Well, let’s just say that from now on the Chosen One prophecy will be a bit different, because the truth is that there are two Slayers... and she is the second one!” Buffy explained shortly, pointing her to everyone. “Guys, this is Kendra. Kendra, these are my Watcher and my friend... and Angel, but it seems you already knew about him...” she went on, making the introductions, although the others were still puzzled.
“Buffy, just... how?” Giles wondered, glancing from a Slayer to the other one just as if he was watching a tennis match.
“Well, Giles, it’s not that difficult to figure that out, just think about this: I died for a while, so if every time a Slayer dies another one shall rise...” Buffy answered with a bit of cockiness, pretending that that very brilliant deduction was really hers.

Giles nodded, although he was still a little dumbfounded due to the discovery, and then he turned to Kendra.
“So, you are...”
“Yes, man, I’m the Slayer...”
“* A* Slayer!” Buffy pointed out, crossing her arms in front of her chest, feeling insulted.

( End I)

I’ll try to update as soon as I can, hope you’ll still like it, thanks as always! ;)