Eh, eh this time I managed to update earlier than I thought!
Thank you soooo much for reading, but mostly for reviewing ! It means a lot to me! ;)

Chapter 3: Do we really need weapons for this? (I)

To be honest, Buffy was mad at him due to one simple reason.

< Damn him! He’s beautiful even like that!> and as she thought that, she jumped, aiming a kick to his face, but he grabbed her leg, flipping her on the ground.

< Maybe, if I bruise him he’ll look ugly... that way it will be easier to kill him... Uhmm... why have I got the feeling that he would look sexy even wounded and beaten? I just can’t kill him!> she said to herself, as she tried to get up, but he didn’t let her, kicking her hard in her stomach.

But he had had similar thoughts in his head.

< What a fighter, she is so much fun... I could dance with this cutie forever... we could keep doing things this way... I will kill her next month...> he thought, ready to kick her again, but with an amazing leap she got up before he could hit her.

< Two months! > he thought amused, as he got down to avoid the kick to his face.

< Bugger this, let’s make that four months!> he decided, punching her in the face.

After that she managed to knock him down to the ground, straddling him (thanking her lucky stars that she had chosen not to wear one of her prohibitive skirts, because if contact with him with her pants on had such an effect on her, she really didn’t want to know what would’ve happen then) and she raised the stake above his heart.

< Sure, if she doesn’t kill me first!> he thought, sure that he had no more chances, until he smelled the Slayer’s arousal.

She lowered the stake to his heart, stopping just a few inches above her target, and then she smiled at him and threw the piece of wood away, as he questioned her with his amber eyes.
She bent to his ear.
“Do we really need weapons for this?” she whispered, nibbling at his lobe.
Spike growled, pleased by the unexpected movement, rolling their bodies until he was the one straddling her. She stared back at him with lust in her eyes, not scared at all by his demonic visage.
Without realizing what he was doing and why he was doing that, Spike’s game face melted back into his human features and lowering his face, he crashed his lips with hers.
Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and caressed his hair,, pulling him even closer to her.

< What the hell am I doing? I shouldn’t do this.. I’m the Slayer and he’s the enemy.. but he’s such a good kisser..> she thought, deepening their kiss.

< She’s hot, and her lips taste like strawberries... and her scent just drives me crazy... Bloody hell! Speaking of crazy... Dru!> he remembered, stopping the kiss instantly, but without pushing her away.

Buffy couldn’t understand why he had stopped.

< Oh no, maybe he doesn’t like me...> she got alarmed, staring at him and unconsciously biting her lower lip.

Spike couldn’t resist those soft lips and her big hazel eyes that seemed to ask just one thing from him.

< Oh, bugger this! Dru will never know, so...> and as he thought that, their mouths had already started a new passionate fight.


( end I)

Eh, eh, maybe I forgot to mention that , as you can see, this Buffy is much more clever than the Buffy of the show! ;-P
And if you are worried for Willow.. well, the next part will give you relief! ;)
I’ll try to update for Sunday.. bye