Thank you so much, girls, you’re so very kind with me!

Chapter 25: A moment of true happiness

”Did you call me, Miss Calendar? If it’s due to what happened in History class, I was just...” Buffy started justifying, getting into the teacher’s office after her classes were over.
“Calm down, it’s not about school... anyway, what about history class?”
“Uh! Never mind! I don’t wanna bore you with all the useless details. So, what’s the trouble?” Buffy asked her.
“You know, I’m doing some research about Angel’s soul. I’m afraid that he could lose it, but I still don’t know how. So, I know that Willow and him are in love, I’m not saying that she should stop seeing him, but it would be better if they slowed down with their relationship...” Jenny explained.
“Willow won’t like that one bit, you know how angry she was with you when you doubted Angel in the past...” Buffy commented.
“I know, that’s why I’m telling you, you are her best friend, so she will listen to you more than she would with me...” the woman said.
“Ok, I’ll try to talk with her, maybe it’s better if I don’t mention that you asked me to do that...” Buffy decided.
“You read my mind!” the woman answered, walking her to the door. “Thank you, Buffy, I can really rely on you ...” she smiled at her, putting her hand on Buffy’s shoulder.
“I’m doing it for Willow, not for you... and honestly, I really hope you’ll be wrong!” Buffy struck back a bit harshly, leaving.
“I hope so, too!” Jenny muttered, closing the door behind her back.

Buffy came back to her classroom, but she didn’t find Willow.
“She must have gone home already. Well, I’ll talk with her tomorrow, I guess that a day more won’t make any difference!” she said to herself, heading towards her own home.
That night the two friends wouldn’t meet, because the blonde slayer had some interesting plans with a certain vampire with ocean blue eyes.
Willow also had a date with Angel that night but Buffy didn’t know that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After dinner, Willow went to Angel’s flat; she got in and found him sitting on an armchair in front of the fireplace.
“You’re broodier than usual, aren’t you?” she teased him.
He smiled at her, getting up from the chair and heading towards her to greet her with a very deep kiss.
“No, Will, it’s just that I think we’ve gotta talk...”
“We’ve gotta talk. Three horrible words if you put them together, it’s always the beginning of a sentence that leads to the breakup of a relationship... it’s that, isn’t it? Are you sick of me?” she started getting uptight, but he held her in his arms, giving her an even more passionate kiss than the previous one.
“Does this seem like a kiss of someone who is going to break up with his beloved?” he smiled sweetly at her, caressing her shoulders.
“Well, I guess it’s not...” she smiled back at him, as she calmed down. “So, what’s the trouble, then?”
“Do you remember when I talked with you about Drusilla?”
“How could I ever forget? Every girl always remembers about her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriends...” Willow snorted.
“Anyway, she is very ill and she needs a cure, otherwise she’ll die...”
“But... vampires aren’t supposed to die... I mean ... they... you... are already dead!” she observed.
“Yes, but after that angry mob harmed her in Prague, she became very, very weak and she is getting worse and worse...” he explained and she nodded, allowing him to go on. “Spike came to me this morning and he told me that he’d found the cure for her... and that cure happens to be... me!”
“Spike? Here?! * In the morning *?” Willow frowned.
“Yeah, I know what you’re thinking: ‘But vampires aren’t supposed to be running about when there’s sunlight!’ What can I say? God bless blankets!” he smiled, but he became serious again the second after. “Before you ask, the cure is something that goes like this: Spike will chant for a while, put a cross between Dru and me, tie us up together, so my energy will flow into her veins, until she recovers...”
“But you’ll die that way!” she got panic-stricken, bringing one hand to her open mouth.
“That’s what I said, too, but Spike swore to me that he will take off the cross and set me free before it’s too late, and that’s because no matter if Dru says that she wants me dead, we both know that she really doesn’t!” he explained, but Willow’s eyes went wide open, almost as if she was enlightened.
“The dream! That’s the bad feeling I’ve had!” she exclaimed.
“What?”
“You know, I keep having the same dream... and every time it ends the same way: you die!” she warned him.
“Honey, it’s just a bad dream!” he tried to calm her down as he caressed her face.
“No, it’s not just a dream. You still don’t know, Angel, but I’m changing..” Willow trailed, deciding that it was time for her to confess everything to her boyfriend.

**************************** (In the meantime)
Buffy was in her room, lying on her bed as she studied Science due to an incoming Science test. The girl had to add her simple student’s duty to her Slayer’s one, so she had taken advantage of those few hours to study some chapters as she waited for Spike.
To make him forgive her for almost driving him crazy the last time they had been together, due to her too complicate and delicate dress and lingerie, this time she waited for him wearing just a T-shirt and her panties.
All of the sudden, she heard a little noise of moving leaves and before she could go to the window, Spike had already gotten into her room.
“Spike, I told you that I was alone… and that means that you could use * the door *!” she made him notice.
“Uh! You’re right, sweetheart, well, what can I say? It’s a habit!” he shrugged, as she didn’t waste any time and sealed his lips with hers. “Sunshine, I’m going to tell you something that you won’t like a bit...” he warned her.

(end I)

Very Spuffy and also very Wilgel (or whatever it’s called ;) )(sorry if you don’t like it, but it’s very important for this story...) part, too!