Earlier than I thought even this time, eh eh!!
THANK YOU!!! I adore you all !! ;-X



Do we really need weapons for this? (II)

*******************************

Willow had run madly, and she ended up hiding... in a cemetery. Ah, the irony!
And as predictable as it was, the vampire following her found her soon.

< C’mon, Buffy is right... I’ve seen her doing this.. and this is just a fledgling, so, somehow we are equal! Let’s try..> the girl incited herself, swinging her leg to give him a kick and she was happy to see him on the ground.

“Well, I’m not that bad!” she thought out loud, and she was about to flee, when the vampire grabbed her ankle, dragging her to the ground with him.
“Not so fast, little girl!” he exclaimed, pulling her up roughly and tugging on her shirt, ripping it.

< Nooo! I had just bought it... What the hell am I saying? He’s going to kill me, and I’m thinking about my shirt? Well, it seems I spend way too much time with Buffy...> she thought, setting herself free and backing off from the vampire.

< So, my Slayer career lasted nothing more than twenty minutes... Ok, there’s only one thing left to do in moments like these...> and as she finished the thought she started screaming as hard as she could.

The vampire laughed.
“You’re just wasting your time, little girl, no one can hear you here...” he warned her, ready to attack, but a male voice stopped him.
“That’s were you’re wrong, someone can hear her!” a brunette guy all dressed in black exclaimed, jumping off a wall and kicking at his ribs, breaking some of them in the process.

“Hi, I’m new here. I just got to Sunnydale...” he commented, turning towards the girl who was still in shock over what had happened as he was busy punching the vampire.
“I heard your scream, so I said to myself ‘What better way to begin the night than by saving a beautiful girl’s life?’” he went on, pushing his knee into his opponent’s stomach, and then he threw him towards Willow, who just stood holding a stake in her hand.
“C’mon, he’s all yours!” he exclaimed encouragingly, smiling at her, and the vampire became dust before he could even fathom what had happened.
“Thank you!” Willow said, without taking her eyes off him. She had never seen a more handsome guy… Well, to be honest, the blond at the pub who was staring at Buffy was gorgeous, but this one looked even better to her.
“Oh, don’t mention it! You are the new Slayer, aren’t’ you?” the boy asked her.
“No..” she answered, without thinking, and then she cursed herself.

< Are you nuts? A chance like this only happens once in a whole lifetime! Sorry Buffy, but I saw him first and after all, you already have the stunning platinum blond... Where is it written that all the handsome guys around have to fall in love only with you? Well, mysterious boy, are you looking for the Slayer? You’ll have your Slayer!> she thought with a smirk.

*****************************************

Buffy and Spike had left the Bronze and they walked hand in hand down an isolate alley.
“You know, there’s one thing I haven’t asked you yet...” Buffy said, but was cut short when a vampire jumped growling in front of her.
“Sorry, but this is a private conversation!” she informed him, staking him as she spoke.
She turned towards Spike that was staring at her curiously.
“What? Was he one of your minions?” she wondered.
“No, and even if he was, I wouldn’t had mind... as long as you don’t stake me...” he smiled.
“I won’t ever do that, don’t worry!” she smiled sweetly, as they resumed walking side by side.
“Coming back to what I was saying before...” she said, but she couldn’t end her sentence (again), because he interrupted her with a passionate, impetuous and very long kiss, until she moved away from him in order to breathe.
“I know you don’t have to, but could you please remember that I have this little necessity called *‘breathing’*?” she exclaimed, coming close to him again.

“And now, once and for all, will you tell me who are you?” she finally managed to ask him, skimming his lips with hers.
Spike chuckled.
“What’s so funny?”
“Nothing, it’s just that ... you know, I had planned this moment for so long...” he explained.
“You what?” she asked, getting more and more confused.
“To that question I would’ve answered: ‘You’ll find out Saturday!’ you would’ve said: ‘What happens Saturday?’, and then I would’ve replied ‘I’ll kill you!’. Now that plan has flown out the window…... ’cause there’s not a bloody chance I’m gonna kill you, pet!” he murmured, giving her a soft kiss.
“Hey, self confident much? You’re talking as you’d already killed a Slayer...” Buffy teased him, but he smiled.
“I haven’t killed a Slayer...” he admitted and she gave him a ‘I-knew-it’ look. “I’ve killed * two* Slayers!” he added very quietly, and for a moment, she didn’t know if she should be stunned or scared.
.
TBC

Eh , eh, in the next chapter you’ll find out who this mysterious brunette guy is. But honestly, is he so mysterious after all? ;)
I’ll update.. maybe for Tuesday, ok? Hope you still like it, because this story hasn’t even barely begun yet.. ;)