Thank you all! See? This time I’ve been a flash!
Truth is that on Friday I’m leaving for a very short holiday (just 5 days) , so .. here’s the second part!

There’s no spuffy... but let me give a tissue warning for this part…

A Bitter Change (II) (I took a lot from ‘Innocence’, there‘s an identical speech... but with a different person...)

”Daddy cares about his baby, does he?” she murmured, playing with his coat.
“Yes, my darling, he does. I don’t want you to be sick, so we’ll do the ritual and, Boy, don’t even dare try something funny!” Angelus warned him.
“ “Don’t worry, my love, my William is a good doggy and he won’t cheat at the game!” the vampiress sang song, as Spike felt the strong urge to dust them both for daring call him ‘good doggy’, but he managed to control his temper, playing their game.
“Don’t fear, buddy, it will be a fair play!” he swore.
“Anyway, give me tonight, hmm?” the brunette vampire suggested.
“What do you mean?” Spike narrowed his eyes.
“I gotta pay a visit to a girl... with hair of fire...” he explained, smiling and winkling at Drusilla, but the blond vampire had understood whom he was talking about.
“You’ve really got a yen to hurt that girl, don’t you?” he commented.
“She made me feel like a human being. That’s not the kind of things you just forgive...” he answered with a wicked smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow started stirring in the bed, ready to wake up at about 7: 00 a.m. She was so used to going to school that by now the girl had an automatic natural clock.
Even before opening her eyes, she smiled as she stretched her arm towards the other side of the bed, sure that she would find Angel there, but when her fingers found only the cold mattress she opened her eyes immediately, startling scared.
“Angel!” she called him out, hoping that he was nearby, but she got no answer.
She didn’t like that at all and the bad feeling she already had became stronger.
She collected her things quickly and dressed up again, leaving the flat very upset, swearing that she would come back at the sunset, hoping to find him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once she was at school, at the first break she took Buffy in a corner to talk with her.

“I can’t believe it, Will, you and Angel did * that*!” Buffy exclaimed, bringing a hand to her open mouth.
“Yes, and it was wonderful, but this morning he wasn’t there anymore. Buffy, I’m so worried ..”
“Don’t worry, Will, I’m sure he’s fine..” the blonde started comforting her, but she stopped at mid-sentence, remembering Miss Calendar’s words.
“What’s up, Buffy? Do you know something that I don’t know?” her friend asked her, noticing her sudden nervousness.
“Not only I know, but I should have warned you before. I was going to do it today, but it’s too late. Anyway, yesterday, Miss Calendar told me that it was better if Angel and you slowed down on your relationship... but I don’t know why... and honestly neither does she...” Buffy confessed.
“I wonder why... I really don’t understand how loving Angel could be so bad... I mean, you slept with Spike, you hid it from anyone and everything is alright, and he’s *soulless *, for God’s sake!” Willow snapped.
“Hey, don’t take it out on me, now! Believe me, sometimes Spike seems to have more soul than you could ever imagine. I don’t fell guilty for what I’m doing, because it feels damn right to me, and mostly because I’m about to let the others know about us, too!” Buffy struck back.
“Well, good for you, but now sorry, I’m too worried; I can’t stay here, without doing nothing… I’ll go back to his flat... and wait for him. I don’t know, maybe he would come back...” Willow replied, leaving school at half morning... which wasn’t something she usually did… asking Buffy to cover for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
After waiting for him all afternoon, Willow had fallen asleep on Angel’s bed. She woke up a little bit before sunset, telling herself that it was useless to stay there. She was about to get up and leave, when the door opened and when she saw who was in front of her, she exulted.
“Angel!” she exclaimed, running towards him.
“Hey!” Angelus answered, without pulling away, not even when she kissed him, and after that they parted.
“Oh my God! I was so worried!” Willow admitted.
“I didn’t want to frighten you...” he said.
“Where did you go?”
“Been around...” he answered vaguely.
“Oooh, oh my God” she exclaimed, hugging him once again. “I was freaking out, you just disappeared!” she went on.
“What? I just took off!” he explained, kinda coldly.
“But you didn’t say anything, you just left!” she struck back, confused.
“Yeah, like I really wanted to stick around after that...”
For a moment, Willow’s heart stopped beating.
“W-what?”
“You got a lot to learn about men, Kiddo. Although I guess you proved that last night...”
It was going worse and worse for the girl.
“What are you saying?”
“Let’s not make an issue out of it, okay. In fact, let’s not talk about it at all. It happened...” he went on, colder and colder with each word.
“I don’t understand. Was it me?” she asked numbly. “Was I not good?”
Angelus’ only answer was to burst out laughing.

“You were good. Really!” he commented maliciously. “I thought you were a pro!”
“How can you say that to me?” she asked him with tearful eyes.
“Lighten up, it was a good lay. It doesn’t mean that we have to make a big deal.”
“But it * is * a big deal!”
“It’s what? Bells ringing, fireworks, a dulcet chorus of pretty little birdies?” he struck back, bursting out laughing again. “C’mon, Wi, it’s not like I’ve never been there before..” he went on, walking towards her to caress her face, but she backed off roughly.
“Don’t touch me!” she hissed.
Angelus waved his index in front of her, acting like a wise guy.
“I should have known you wouldn’t be able to handle it..” he commented, ready to leave.
“Angel!” she called him out desperately. He turned and faced her begging look impassibly. “I love you..” she murmured with a hoarse voice as the tears rolled down her cheeks.
“Love you, too..” he answered, turning his back to her. “I’ll call you!”
Willow could only watch him go away, very upset and confused.

TBC

Just trust me, trust me, trust meeee, although things will get even worse.. but you must.. trust me! ;)