Thank you so much to everyone, especially to 1880 girl! ;)
Sorry for this hugelate, here's the new chapter..

Chapter 27 : My Fault ( Lyrics from ‘The Truth’ by Good Charlotte (I adore this band as I adore Greenday and blink-182, and I guess you’ll notice this soon enough because I’m gonna use other songs of GC for this FF, let’s say maybe two more... eh, eh!) ... Ehmm there’s the same problem with the chronology here (because it’s a 2004 song) ... but you have been so kind the first time, please don’t mind again this time! Pretty please!) Plus, there’s a small dialogue from ‘Innocence’)

Willow laboriously dragged herself home, she went upstairs, got inside her room and threw herself over the bed, sinking her head under the pillow, crying desperately.

< It can’t be, it can’t be, it can’t be...> she kept telling herself as a mantra, but she knew that reality was quite different and harsh.

She got up again, wiping her tears and sniffling. She had to react somehow, crying was useless, she knew it, although right then she had a very strong urge to say to hell with it and just have a big sobfest.
She tried to raise the receiver of her phone, but before she could dial the complete number of Buffy’s hose, she had already hung up. She didn’t feel like talking, not even with her best friend, not yet at least.
Her gaze fell on her stereo.

< Maybe some music will help me and take my mind off...> she thought, turning it on.

She tuned the radio casually and ended up listening to a happy and rhythmic song that made her smile weakly for an instant. But when the song ended, a slower one took place. The first piano notes were so deep and intense that they made her shiver, so she decided to listen to it too.
But it wasn’t going to take her mind off, quite the contrary!

SO HERE WE ARE. WE ARE ALONE
THERE’S WEIGHT ON YOUR MIND AND I WANT TO KNOW
THE TRUTH, IF THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL
SAY IT TO ME IF THIS WAS EVER REAL

< That’s what I should have said to Angel!> she thought, listening to the song lyrics even more carefully.

I WANT THE TRUTH FROM YOU, GIVE ME THE TRUTH, EVEN IF THIS HURTS ME (2x)

< It’s true, it hurts, it hurts so badly, but I want to know what went wrong, I have to know...>

I WANT THE TRUTH, SO THIS IS YOU

< Yeah, this is him, a very good actor who fooled me, and then, once he got what he wanted from me, he showed me how much of a bastard he is...>

YOU ‘RE TALKING TO ME, YOU FOUND A MILLION WAYS TO LET ME DOWN

< No, he didn’t, he found just one, but right now it counts as a million...>

SO, I’M NOT HURT WHEN YOU ’RE NOT AROUND.

< Well, that’s just a big lie...>

I WAS BLIND, BUT NOW I SEE, THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL
SAY IT TO ME IF THIS WAS EVER REAL
I WANT THE TRUTH FROM YOU, GIVE ME THE TRUTH, EVEN IF THIS HURTS ME (2x)
I WANT THE TRUTH
I KNOW THAT THIS WILL BREAK ME, I KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT MAKE ME CRY
GOTTA SAY WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND, ON YOUR MIND.

< Yeah, he has already hurt me, so he can do it again, telling me the real reason why he changed.. all of the sudden. Maybe it’s all my fault...>

I KNOW THAT THIS WILL HURT ME, AND BREAK MY HEART AND SOUL INSIDE

< He told me he loved me, but it was a lie...>

I DON’T WANT TO LIVE THIS LIE
I WANT THE TRUTH FROM YOU, GIVE ME TRUTH EVEN IF IT HURTS ME
I WANT THE TRUTH FROM YOU, GIVE ME TRUTH EVEN IF IT HURTS

All of the sudden, Willow remembered Buffy’s words in the morning. If Angel didn’t want to tell her the truth, maybe someone else could, someone who, due to some mysterious reasons, seemed to know more about what was happening than all the others.

I DON’T CARE NO MORE, NO

Enlightened by this realization, she left her room without even turning off the stereo, as the singer cried the last sentences with the same desperation that the girl had inside her heart.


JUST GIVE ME THE TRUTH, GIVE ME THE TRUTH
CAUSE I DON’T CARE NO MORE
GIVE ME THE TRUTH CAUSE I DON’T CARE NO MORE, NO!
GIVE ME THE TRUTH (5x)
CAUSE I DON’T CARE NO MORE, NO!


*************************************** (In the meantime)

“You should have seen her face. It was priceless!” Angelus laughed, once he was back at the warehouse.
“So, you didn’t kill her, did you?” Spike figured out, trying not to show him his relief when Angelus shook his head; obviously because if something had happened to her best friend, Buffy would be in pain.
“You don’t want to kill her, do you?” Drusilla exclaimed, pretending to gauge Miss Edith’s eyes. “You want to hurt her...” she went on, smiling. “Just like you hurt me...” she kept smiling.
“Nobody knows me like you do, Dru!” he murmured, approaching and pulling her to him for a kiss.
That made Spike worry.
“Eeeww, you guys make me bloody sick! I guess I’ll go hunt, see you!” Spike snapped, leaving the warehouse in a big hurry, acting very enraged, and Drusilla was happy about it, because she thought it was a jealous reaction.
She was about to call him back, but Angelus took her mind off it.
“Let the Boy go away, after all, you have me now...” he murmured as he resumed kissing her passionately, and she forgot about Spike at all, deepening their kiss.

Truth was that Spike really needed to hunt, avoiding anyone that seemed to be a student to make a certain girl happy but mostly he wanted to warn her about what was going to happen.

******************************************** (In the meantime)

Willow got into the school, sure that it was still open, as sure as she was about the fact that she would find the person she was searching for there.

( End I)