Thank you so much, Allison, BuffyAndSpikeForever , Whitelighter, and Cordykitten! ;)
You’ve been so good with me that I can’t be evil, so here’s the new post! See ? no more waiting! ;)
This should be fun.. at least I hope

Chapter 29: In trouble (I took a lot from ‘What’s my line?’ (part II) but it’s pretty different, trust me...)

After getting all the info she needed from her Watcher, Buffy left the school, running as fast as she could. Waiting not only for the end of the school day, but also for Giles to be alone had made her waste time. Maybe too much time.
It was useless to look for Willow at her house, at the Bronze, in the park or God only knows where else, because Buffy had the absolute certainty that she knew where Willow was: precisely at the one place where she was forbidden to be at the moment.
But if her best friend was in trouble, the promise she had made to Spike didn’t matter anymore to her.

< Stubborn damn girl! That’s why she acted so oddly this morning... almost as if she was angry with me... but why? I really don’t understand. Maybe the dye she recently uses for her hair damaged her brain very seriously, making her do such a reckless and stupid thing! She doesn’t even seem like herself anymore! Uff, I just had to let Spike resolve everything in the best way, without any danger to anyone, but no, Miss I-don’t- trust–you had to intervene and screw up everything! Grrr, I’m almost tempted to rescue her... just to kill her with my own hands after!> Buffy thought as she rushed to help her friend.

**************************** (In the meantime)
While the Slayer ran as fast as she could to get to the unconsecrated church, Willow was already there.
When the last bell had rung at school, unlike the blonde, the redhead had rushed home immediately, resorting to the few magic tricks she knew already but that hopefully would be enough for what she’d planned to do. So, she got ready to fight with determination and bravery to rescue her love from a certain death.
It didn’t matter to her that her love hated her at the moment.
Through one of the partly-covered windows, she had already seen some vampires patrolling, but she knew that they wouldn’t be a big problem for her.
With the same big self-confidence she had shown the first time she had pretended to be the Slayer, that same night when she met Angel for the first time, Willow got ready to face those vampires, as she held something inside her clenched fists.
“Hey, you, I’m a slap-up dinner, am I not? Come here, you hungry guys, if you want a good taste, I’m at your whole disposal!” she invited them and they rushed towards her, without wasting any time, happy that they found such an easy prey.
Which was precisely what she was counting with, so she quickly opened her hands and blew an odd purple dust on them.

“WITH THIS DUST THAT I FLIP/ ALL YOU NOW FALL ASLEEP!” she chanted, and immediately after her words, she saw them all fall on the ground, unconscious.
Willow congratulated herself, very pleased and proud at her feat, getting inside the church.
She was well aware that that was the easiest part of her mission, but she didn’t fear what ( or rather whom) she was about to face.

********************************* (In the meantime)
The moon shined weakly in the dark sky and everything was finally ready to start the ritual.
Spike was more than sure than all the guards he had cautiously left outside would do a good work, but he had decided to keep Dalton inside, mostly because he wanted to admire the results of all his hard research, and also Lucius, although Spike still wondered why, due to the fact that he didn’t like that minion very much, because he was way too bootlicker with him.
He re-read the incantation for the umpteenth time, just to be sure he knew it perfectly, put on the glove, assured himself that everything was ready and in place and got ready to start the healing ritual

********************************* (In the meantime)
Buffy was more than ready to fight, knowing for sure that there would be some guards outside, but she was kinda astonished when she saw them on the ground, senseless.
“If Willow has already been here, she must have learned a new magic trick!” she thought out loud, drawing out a stake. “You never know after all... precaution is never enough!” she told herself, dusting all of them, one by one, and then she got into the church, too.

********************************** (In the meantime)

Spike was too engrossed by what he was doing, as were Drusilla, Angelus and also his two minions in the room were, to notice the two intruders and deal with the inconvenience.
Buffy had already hidden inside the right lateral nave and it didn’t take much for her to realize that Willow had had her same idea, because she was in the left lateral nave, ready to intervene at the right moment, as the blonde hoped with her whole being that Willow wouldn’t.
But right then all she could do was to stay there and observe the entire display. She wasn’t upset by any of it, because, just as she wanted since the night Spike had informed her, she would be able to see her beloved vampire while he performed the ritual..
Her beloved vampire was already in full game face as he walked up the main aisle from the altar, with a burning incense vessel. .
“Eligor, I name thee. Bringer of war, poisoners, pariahs, grand obscenity.” He trailed and then he turned back to the altar. Angelus and Drusilla were both strapped together to a chain that hung from the ceiling. Angelus’ right hand was tied to the chain above his head.
The brunette vampire’s opened shirt showed the signs of his Childe’s previous wicked tortures that weren’t healed yet, and Willow didn’t like those wounds one bit.
But what hurt the poor redhead the most was seeing how he seemed to only have eyes for Drusilla, smiling at her without caring about anything else.

(End I)

I hope you’ll still like it! More fun in next part!

Now I’m gonna update the.. ‘ double mess ‘, too :)