Sorry for annoying you before, now it works! :-P



T H A N K Y O U A L L !!!!! ;-D


Chapter four: Lying, lying and more lying (I)

”Anyway, I’m Spike!” he finally introduced himself to her, and this time it was Buffy the one giggling.
“What kind of name is that?” she laughed.
“Hey!” Spike warned her with an icy glare. “The last person that made fun of my name died after a long, terrible, cruel and wicked torture delivered by me...” he added, showing her his game face.

Not scared at all, she approached to his face and looked into his golden eyes.
“So, what are you going to do to me, * Spike*?” she exclaimed with a daring look.
Spike raised an eyebrow, sliding back into his human features and smashing her onto the ground, kissing her violently and eagerly.
“You haven’t told me your name yet, kitten!” he made her notice, pulling her up.
“Right. I’m… Buffy!” she panted, still dazed after the passionate kiss.
“And with such a name you dare laugh at mine?” he laughed.
“Hey!” she protested, punching his chest.
“It’s short for Elisabeth, but I don’t like that name, Buffy suits me better!” she explained, and then she looked at him with an inquisitive air.
“Now, tell me your real name, ‘cause I bet that ‘Spike’ isn’t it!” she guessed.
“I’ll never tell you, pet!” he struck back, growling playfully.

“Sweetheart, I’m sorry, but now I’ve gotta go. You know, if I don’t go back, my minions...”

< ...and mostly *Dru*!>

“.. will suspect something...” he said, and she nodded a little bit upset.
“Will I see you again?” she asked almost shyly.
“Sure, cutie, I definitely want to see you again! I’ll be around..”
“Tomorrow. At the graveyard, I’ll be patrolling..” she informed him.
“Is it a date?” he smiled.
“Kind of..” she smiled embarrassed.
“Wait, this town has over *twelve* bloody graveyards!” he pointed out.
“Well, welcome to Hellmouth! Anyway, I’ll be at the biggest one, you can’t go wrong..” she clarified with a last kiss.
“See you tomorrow, pet!” he said, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

***********************************

“No?” the boy repeated, looking at her confused.
“I mean.. I’m not only the Slayer, I also have a name, Willow, and you’d better remember it!” she replied, giving him the most plausible excuse she could think of to explain her negative answer.
“I could never forget such a sweet name, Willow. It seems like a whisper!” he smiled at her, and Willow shivered, both due to his smile and by the way her name sounded in his voice.
“You weren’t in good shape tonight, were you?” he commented, and then he realized she was shivering because her ripped blouse wasn’t enough protection from the cold night air, so like a real gentleman, he took off his leather coat and covered her shoulders with it.
“Anyway, I’m Angel, nice to meet you!” he introduced himself..

< Angel, in name and in fact!> she thought with a little smile.

“Are you a Watcher? Because the Slayer.. who is me.. has already a Watcher, so..” she asked, but he cut her off.
“Don’t worry, I’m not a Watcher, and I’m not gonna steal job to yours!” he reassured her.
“Let’s just say that a certain person told me I had to look after you even since you still stayed at Los Angeles, but back to that time I didn’t listen to him, but then I understood I was wrong, so now I decided to follow his advice and I’ll help you whenever you need me!” he informed her, starting to leave.

“Angel, wait! Your coat!” she called out for him.
“Keep it, don’t worry, you’ll give me back the next time..”
“How? You don’t even know where..”
“I’ll find you. Now, I gotta go, bye, Willow, see you!” he greeted her, disappearing.
Still a bit shocked, Willow made her way back to the Bronze.

(end I)

See? You have guessed right, eh, eh!! ;)
I’ll try to update as soon as I can..