Hello again, yep, today is up-dating day LOL!
Sorry for late and thanks anyone, I’m so very glad you like it so far, it makes me incredibly happy! ;)

Chapter 31: The Angelus’ Show (I turned ‘Passion ‘ upside down..)

It wasn’t due to the fact that at his awakening he had found himself on a very uncomfortable wheelchair, kicked out from the Master room that now Drusilla shared with Angelus.

It wasn’t due to the fact that she spent hours in that room with her Sire and just once in two days, or even less, she seemed to remember that also her Childe existed.
If he had really been as weak as he pretended to be, he would have probably starved.

It wasn’t due to the fact that the vampiress gave all her attentions to Angelus to make him recover as fast as possible, bringing to him all the victims she could find during her hunts.

What absolutely pissed Spike off was the female puppy Drusilla had brought to him for a couple of days.

< Did she really expect me to eat her? She took her Mistress and gave me the leftovers? Bloody Hell, I’m not a sodding garbage disposal unit!> Spike thought angrily as the dog barked, waving her short tail to draw his attention.

“It’s nothing personal, little thing, but you are not what I call a proper dinner!” he grumbled and her only answer was to jump on his lap and lick his face, making him laugh due to the tickle she was doing to him.

Drusilla popped out from her room to see what was going on.

“Are you having fun, my dear?” she exclaimed, approaching to him.
“Hell no, it’s just that I’m ticklish!” he justified, taking the puppy and putting her down on the ground.
“Are you not hungry, hmm? Maybe do you want me to spoon-fed you?” she smiled, picking the puppy up and waving her in front of him.
“Come on, Grrr! Open up for Mommy!” she incited him.

“I won’t have you feeding me like a child, Dru!” he snapped, rolling his wheels to go away, growling against her as she chuckled.

“C’mon, Sunshine, I’ll keep you with me, it seems that my baby doesn’t like you!” she commented, caressing the pet.

“Just look at what I’ve become, Dru, what the bloody Slayer you claim that I liked so much and her friend turn me into! I hate her! I really do!” he yelled, rolling his eyes.

“The stars fooled me. I’m so sorry if I doubted about you. But now I know. The Slayer is naughty and she hurt my poor sweet William so bad..” she pitied him, caressing his face and kissing his temple.

Angelus left his room, too, approaching to his Childe.
“So, Roller Boy, fancy your days on the wheelchair? Who would have thought? The little witch is stronger than I guessed. Or maybe you became a semolina!” Angelus made fun of him, as Spike was almost tempted to get up from his wheelchair and punch his Grand Sire, but once again he didn’t react, playing their game.

“It seems that you feel better now, you are the same pain in the ass you always are!” he struck back.
“Of course, I’m fine. It was inevitable after all the lovely cures of my precious nurse!” the brunette vampire smiled at his Childe, pulling her closer to kiss her as she giggled excitedly.

Spike threw daggers at Angelus with his eyes, growling at him.

“Don’t be cross with Daddy, Spike..” Drusilla murmured, without even looking at him, clinging to her Sire.

The bleached blond rolled his eyes and his wheels, too, leaving among tons of curses.

“Two men fighting for me, I’m such a lucky girl!” Drusilla chuckled.

In another room, far from undesired eyes and ears, Spike stretched his legs, walking around as he lit a cigarette.
He thought back about how Drusilla had named that puppy.

< What an irony! But it’s another one the sunshine I miss… the one who changed me so much that I’m facing all this sodding stuff only for her .. for us..> he thought, among the drags.

After all, it was almost two weeks since the very adventurous last meeting with his beloved Slayer.

****************************** (In the meantime)

“Thirteen!” Buffy exclaimed, marking with a red circle the date on her calendar.
Willow looked at her as she sat on her friend’s bed, holding on her lap a bowl of ice-cream that they were sharing together.
“What are you complaining about? At least, the last time you two have necked! Instead, it’s already fifteen days since I’ve kissed Angel for the last time!” Willow struck back, taking a spoonful of ice-cream and eating it.
“Well, fourteen.. if you count Angelus’ kiss.. but it doesn’t count, does it?” she added as her friend sat beside her, taking a spoonful, too.

“You know, in the church I saw that he was so scary weak that I hope Drusilla will take good care of him and make him recover.. and that shows you how desperate I am!”

“Instead, I really hope Dru will stay as far as possible from my Spike!” Buffy growled, sinking the spoon into the ice-cream with such a violence that she scared her friend.


“Hey! The ice-cream is not a vampire and the spoon is not a stake! By the way, how is patrol going?” the redhead wondered.
“Uhmm.. well, I dust five or six vamps at night, as always, but I haven’t seen Drusilla yet. It seems that she knows how to avoid me..” the blonde answered, but the other girl looked at her in disbelief.

“Admit it, it’s you who are doing the impossible not to meet her!”
“Well, you know, first, Spike would hate me forever if I killed her, and second.. she is sensitive, so maybe she could read in my eyes how much I love him!” the blonde justified.

“What about the ritual?” she immediately changed topic.
“Miss Calendar has already translated more than ¾ of the parchment.. and she said that tomorrow she’ll buy the ingredients. It’s almost done!” she exulted.

----------------------------------------------------
“So, are you ready?” Drusilla wondered as Angelus took his leather coat on.
“Yes, honey, I’m fine and it’s time to let everyone know that Angelus is back!” he answered, kissing her roughly.

Spike observed the whole scene, but he wasn’t concerned at all. He knew Angelus and the theories about the class that every single kill must have, according to the brunette vampire.
And for his Grand Sire nothing had more class than a little warning.

Angelus left the warehouse, ready to resume hunting, but mostly to pay a visit to two certain houses where he knew he had got an invitation.

“Let’s start the show!” he sneered evilly.

(End I)