Hello! Thank you so much, Cordykitten, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever and Chelsea!! I’m happier and happier that you like this FF! ;)

Chapter thirty-two: I Miss You (I took just a little quote from ‘Passion’, a little something from ‘Bothered, Bewitched and Bewildered’ and ‘Becoming I’)

***************************** (In the meantime)

It was already 6:00 a.m. and Angelus was nowhere to be seen.
Spike had tried to talk Drusilla into going to sleep, but she hadn’t even listened to him and was waiting anxiously at the door.

< Well, when I was stuck in that bloody cage ‘til sunrise, you slept peacefully!> Spike thought annoyed, rolling his eyes as he waited with her, until they saw a familiar figure came closer and closer.

“Why, Angel!” she exclaimed smiling at him, even if he seemed to have no desire to smile back at her. “Where have you been? The sun is almost up, and it can be so hurtful...” she murmured, and then she looked at Spike. “We were worried...” the vampiress exclaimed.

“No, we weren’t!” the peroxide blond pointed out roughly.

“You must forgive Spike, he’s a bit testy tonight, since he doesn’t get out much anymore...” she apologized for her Childe’s sharp reaction.

“I couldn’t care less, after all I’m very testy, too. It’s been a night to forget. I’ve killed and brought mayhem to everyone that stepped on my way, but not the one I wanted...” the brunette vampire explained, making his Childe and Grand Childe curious.

“What? Did you have fun with the Gipsy woman or not?” Spike wondered, hoping for a negative answer for his Slayer’s happiness.

“Nope. That bitch fooled me with a robot version of her in the school; I was sure it was her...” he admitted, growling nervously as Spike had to control himself not to burst out laughing at him, because, according to his very bad mood, it definitely wasn’t the most proper time to tease his Grand Sire.

Anyway, he made a mental note about making fun of him for decades as soon as things were alright again.



“Well, she could choose between her life and my cure, she is alive, but the restoring spell is lost forever.” Angelus chuckled and Drusilla laughed with him, but she stopped all of the sudden.

“I don’t know.. the air is still worrying, so..” she tried to warn him, but he growled against her, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her violently.
“No, Dru, I don’t wanna hear a single word about your fucking air, moon, stars and what-fucking-ever else! They’re lying, I’ve destroyed the only PC with the cure inside and I burned the printed copy. Now they’re ashes, do you understand? ASHES! And ashes can’t come back! End of the speech!” he roared and she nodded scared, whimpering.

“It gets worse. I wanted to pay another visit to my dear ex-girlfriend and her friend, the Slayer... but they’ve uninvited me from their homes, those bitches!” he growled.

“It seems that someone changed the locks and you don’t have a copy of the keys!” Spike chuckled, annoying him even more.

“Spike! Behave with Daddy, he had a bad day!” Drusilla scolded him, approaching her Sire.
“What about Princess cheering you up and making you forget all the bad stuff?” she smiled at him maliciously, nibbling his neck.

“Alright, honey, and I’ll tell you everything about the people I’ve killed tonight in every darkest detail!” he murmured, raising her chin with a finger and kissing her as she pulled him towards their room. “Well, Boy, it seems that someone is gonna have fun with her. In the meantime, have fun with.. your wheels!” Angelus made fun of him, leaving with a giggling Drusilla in his arms.

After half an hour the pleased screams of the two brunette vampires echoed all around the warehouse.

“You’re my sweetness, you’re my baby and Mommy loves you, you’re my beloved, my precious..” Spike mocked Drusilla, walking back and forward as he drank his glass of blood, smashing it against the wall when he was done.

He missed hunting so badly that he knew that soon he wouldn’t be able to resist anymore. “If I think about all the years I spent with you, waiting for you to heal... bloody hell! Dru, I begin thinking that I’ve wasted a large part of my existence!” he muttered as he lit a cigarette. “Anyway, I don’t give a damn, I’ve found someone so much better...” he murmured, thinking about his beloved Slayer. Not being able to see her was more unbearable than not hunting.

-----------------------------------------------------

Days went by without any important changes.

With the others, Spike pretended to begin experiencing some little improvements, not too much to make them too suspicious… not that they gave him much attention, anyway!

Instead of spending St. Valentine’s day with his Buffy, he had found himself giving Dru a present to make her feel loved and desired.

But the vampiress hadn’t care about the very nice necklace he was about to fast on her neck, especially since a while later Angelus had come back, bringing a human heart to her.

< Gross, predictable, and lacks of poetry!> Spike had thought, rolling his eyes and leaving them alone.


About Willow and Buffy, well... during that same day they had nothing to do so they stayed in the redhead’s house, devouring half the contents of her frig, victims of the depression.

“St. Valentine is a stupid date that should’ve never been created. When I’m a witch powerful enough to do it... I’ll invent a spell to make this stupid day disappear forever!” Willow swore.

“You know better than me that if only we were in two certain vampires’ arms right now, you would be wanting to invent a spell to turn every single day into St. Valentine’s day!” Buffy struck back, heading towards the kitchen. “Do you want some more ice cream, pizza or chocolate?” she yelled from that room.

“Everything!” the other girl answered with an unhappy sigh.


So, as it’s easy to figure out, that night, during her patrol, avoiding carefully all the places where she could have met Angelus and Drusilla, Buffy had given vent to her rage with all the vampires she had met on her way.. especially the vampire couples!

---------------------------------------------------------

Although the text for the ritual had been saved, it wasn’t easy at all to open the yellow unlabeled floppy disk. But Miss Calendar and Willow kept trying restlessly. After all, for those two informatics Queens, computers didn’t have any secrets.
(End I)

A very Spuffy moment coming soon, because, honestly, I’m the first one who misses those moments!
I’ll try to be good and not make you wait too long, ok? ;P


I hope you'll still like it!