See? I kept my promise, this time I really updated soon, didn’t I? I hope you’ll enjoy that!
Allison, Cordykitten, Chelsea, BuffyAndSpikeforever, THANK YOUUUU !!

I miss you (II) ( I took something from ‘Becomin Pt.I’)

One night, Drusilla came back from her hunt more excited than usual.
Spike noticed and asked, “Wassup, honey?”

“The Moon started whispering to me..” she answered, closing her eyes and arching back. “All sort of dreadful things..”

Angelus came back in that moment, getting closer to her.
“Well, what did it say? What did the Moon tell you?” he asked, holding her tight. “Did you have a vision? Is something coming?”
“Oh, yeah, something terrible..” she smiled, whispering something in his ear, but that didn’t prevent Spike from hearing her, too.

“Where?” Angelus wondered.
“At the Museum. A tomb.. with a surprise inside!”

He looked at his Childe fascinated, placing one hand on her head.
“You can see all that in your head?”
“No, you ninny, she read it in the morning paper!” Spike snapped, handing the newspaper to him and he took it in his hands.
“Oh, my..” he exclaimed as he read the front page headline, ‘MYSTERIOUS OBELISK UNEARTHED’, and the subtitle, ‘EXCAVATORS DISCOVER ANCIENT ARTIFACT’.

“That’s what’s been whispering to me!” Drusilla declared proudly. Angelus looked at her.
“Oh, yeah, don’t worry tough. Soon it will stop..” he informed her and then he looked at Spike, too. “Soon, it will scream..” he smiled at him.

Drusilla’s mouth was open in amazement as she slapped her Sire’s cheek playfully.

Spike decided that it was time for him to see a certain Slayer again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At sunset he waited for the other two to go out hunting and then he left, too, sure that he would be back before them, because he knew perfectly their schedules by then.


He headed towards the place that was the safest one at the moment for him. He walked on a street that he hadn’t walk on for way too long.
He smiled when he saw the open window. He climbed on the tree and jumped on the windowsill as silently as possible.

Buffy sat at her desk, turning her back to him as she read a school book.
He couldn’t resist the temptation of covering her eyes with his hands.
“Honey, I’m ho..”

But before he could finish his sentence, the Slayer’s instinct had taken Buffy over, so without even wondering whoever could it be she had already flipped him, making him fall on her bed.

“Slayer, you never change!” he chuckled and immediately after he found her over him, once she realized who was in her room.

“Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike, Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike, my love! Is it really you?” she exclaimed, straddling him and peppering his face with kisses as she hold him tight.

“No, I’m just a bloke who looks like him. So, he won’t be very pleased when I tell him what you’re doing to me!” he joked, pretending to be disappointed.

“Well, then tell him that I miss him so much that it hurts, that this month without him was terrible, that I hope that he’s fine.. and most of all.. give him ..this!” and saying that she stuck her lips with his for a very wild and hot kiss.

“Uh! Well, I’m afraid I didn’t understand the last message very well. So, can you please repeat?” he raised his scarred eyebrow, caressing her hair. “Oh, my sunshine, I’ve missed you so much, your voice, your smile, your eyes, your golden locks.. “he murmured, holding her tight, locking his eyes with hers.

“Did you also miss my blood? Because I missed your fangs so bad!” she murmured, baring her neck where all his previous marks had completely disappeared by then.
“Really, luv?” he smiled, staring at her neck with lust, feeling the urge to leave his mark on it once again.

“Really. Well, I know that we can’t make love for now, because it would be too dangerous..” she explained, pouting. “But just a bite, it won’t take too long.. and we both need it, you can’t say no..” she insisted, with a sensual voice, happy when she heard him growl softly.

“Pet, you know what? If you carry on this way.. you won’t win the Best Dutiful Slayer award this year!” he smiled at her, slipping into his game-face and licking his lips in anticipation, amused.

“I don’t want any stupid awards, I just want my vampire!” she struck back, and without needing more convincing, her vampire bit her gently, starting to drink her precious blood as she moaned happily.

But he was the happier one and showed her that at the end, as he licked the two little wounds to clean them.

“That’s one of the things I’ve missed the most: my sweet beloved purring kitten!” she smiled tenderly, kissing him although his demon was still in surface.
“With you, always!” he murmured between kisses.

“Anyway, what’s the reason of this very dangerous visit from you, love?” she wondered.
“Bloody hell, you’re right! I’m here for a reason. See the effect you have on me? Ten minutes with you and I’ve already lost my mind!” he smiled, and then he became serious. “Angelus and Dru are plotting something, something involving an ancient artefact that arrived at the museum in these last days. So, warn your Watcher, something is coming and it’s something very terrifying.”

“Now he’s out on a date with Miss Calendar, but it’s the very first thing I’m gonna do tomorrow morning!” she promised.

“Fine. I’ll let you know if I get to know more. I’ll pretend to be totally healed, so I can walk again, go outside and catch you during one of your patrols...” he explained, getting up from her bed. “Now, I’ve gotta go, honey. Anyway, when everything is over one day you will tell me the whole story of the Gipsy Robot!” he added, as she unwillingly walked him to the door, because for once he had decided to use the front door.


“Bye, William, I hope to see you soon!” she told him on the threshold, with a last kiss.

“Me, too, Buffy!” he answered, but his senses and the Slayer’s warned them about some undesired presences.

In fact, after a few seconds, five vampires showed up.

“You can walk... and you and the Slayer are together. You’re a dirty traitor ...” one of them exclaimed, hurling to him, but he just met the stake that Buffy had already thrown to Spike.

It took the two blondes just a few minutes to get rid of that annoying crowd.

“They were Angelus’ minions, they must have followed me tonight on their own will. Gee, Angelus could have found everything out if we hadn’t killed them!” Spike explained, as he dusted even the last vampire.

“But... but that man. That man just exploded in a pile of dust!” Joyce exclaimed as she got off her Jeep, after paying a visit to one of her friends.

TBC