As I promised before... :)
Once again, THHHAAAANK YOUUU SO, SO MUCH!!!
Trust me, you’ve seen nothing yet, this story is going to be very much more absurd than that! ;)

Lying, lying and more lying (II)

*******************************************

As soon as Spike left, Buffy remembered something fundamental, although it was not a something... but rather, someone.

< Willow! She wasn’t on the back of the club! Where could she be? Oh no, it’s all my fault, I’ve been so damn selfish, and I’ve put her in danger... I’ve gotta find her...> she told herself, coming back.

< I hope she is still alive. Now she will never want to see me again, she’ll hate me...> she went on with her thoughts, stopping in time not to crash against another person coming from the opposite way, Willow.

“Buffy, I adore you!” she exclaimed, grinning before Buffy pulled her into a crushing hug.
“Oh, Will, you’re alive! Forgive me. I’ve been so reckless! I should’ve never...”
“Hell no, you should’ve!” the other struck back, still high with adrenaline.

Buffy looked at her astonished, noticing something different about her friend.
“But, Will... that coat...”
“It’s a long story, Buffy. I ran towards the nearest graveyard, but that vampire found me and he was going to attack me, when out of the blue a beautiful guy appeared and saved me, and he’s such a good fighter!” she exclaimed with dreamy eyes.
“He saw that the vamp had ripped my shirt, so that’s why he lent me his coat, and I don’t know when, where or how, but he said he would come to get it back!” the redhead explained, getting more and more excited.

“So, he saved you and you’re gonna see him again. I’m so happy for you, Will. It seems that you’ve finally forgotten Xander!”
“Xander who?” Willow laughed, but then her expression darkened. “Buffy, it’s not that simple, that guy wasn’t looking for me, he thought I was you!” she informed her.
“Uh? Me? Why?” the blonde wondered, puzzled.
“He came here for you, not because you’re Buffy Summers, but because you’re the Slayer! And it gets worse... I made him believe * I * am the Slayer!” Willow admitted.
“You what? Why did you do that?”
“Because he said he’s here to look after the Slayer... and I want him to look after me, but I’m not the Slayer... so, please try to understand...” she justified.
“Ok. I understand… anyway, how does he know about the Slayer?” Buffy asked perplexed.
.
“Well, Angel, that’s his name, said he’s not a Watcher.. but he knows about the Slayer, and he’s determined to look after her, don’t know why..” Willow replied, a little bit confused.

“Hey, speaking of beautiful guys.. what about the mysterious blond?” Willow changed topic.
“Well, unfortunately he went away before I could meet with him..” Buffy lied. “… I wanted to go search for him.. but then a vampire kept me.. kinda busy!” she went on.

< Well, there’s a bit of truth in this..> the blonde thought blushing, but her friend didn’t notice that.

“I’m sorry, but c’mon, I’m sure you’ll see him again..” her friend reassured her.
“Me, too, Will, me, too..” she confessed with a knowing smirk, as they went back to the pub to retrieve their stuff.

************************************************

Spike came into the old abandoned warehouse and he found someone waiting for him at the entrance.
It was a beautiful girl, although she was a little bit emaciated, she had long black hair and deep, dark violet eyes, and she was extremely pale.
“Dru, you shouldn’t leave our room, you’re still too weak!” he exclaimed concerned, lifting her up in his arms to carry her to their bedroom.
“But, my Spike, you were outside... I was alone... I don’t like being all alone...” she protested.
“Luv, I told you, I was looking for the Slayer..” he explained, laying her on their bed.
“Right, so did you find her?” she asked, caressing his face.
“Of course!” he answered, thinking about their dance.. their two different kinds of ‘dance’.
“Oh! And did you kill her for Princess?” she asked, clapping her hands excitedly.
Spike almost burst out laughing.

< Kill her?! If only you knew... no, bad idea, it’ll be better if you never know. Poor me, I was the Killer of Slayers... and now I’ve turned into the Kisser of Slayers. No, not Slayers, only one, only her, my beautiful Buffy... ’My’?! Am I already using possessive adjectives? Bugger this, I gotta see her again...> he thought, but obviously he gave Drusilla another answer.

“Believe me, honey, I was this close to kill her... but this Slayer is different. She’s a Slayer with family and friends. That sure as hell wasn’t in the brochure!” he justified, and she seemed to buy it, mostly because her perceptive powers were weakened by her sickness.
“Oh, my poor Spike!” she comforted him, pulling him to her and caressing his hair.
“You tried and you’ll try again, my love. Miss Edith told me she doesn’t like the new Slayer, and the sooner you kill her the better it will be...” she murmured.

“Let’s not think about the Slayer anymore!” he took her mind off Buffy, mentally cursing Drusilla’s doll and he left, coming back holding a gagged and tied up girl.
“Now, you just gotta think ‘bout recovering, pet. I’ve brought you something to eat...” he commented, throwing the girl on the bed.
Drusilla laughed, and she approached him, kissing him.
“Thank you, my sweetness... always thinking about your Princess...” she murmured, kissing him again.
“Always, pet...” he repeated, deepening the kiss, but he was thinking of another pair of lips: warm lips that tasted strawberry.

TBC

Well, the next chapter will be ‘First Date’.. there’s no need to tell you what it will be about! ;)
I’ll update as soon as.. my beta returns some chapters to me.. eh, eh!