Thank you so much, Allison, chelsea and BuffyAndSpikeForever! I'm so glad you still like it!

Sorry for late, finally here's the new chapter:


Chapter thirty-six: Normal Again (There’s a little speech from ‘Crush’)

**************************** (In the meantime)

Everyone watched astonished and silent as a blinding light entered into Angelus ’eyes.

“What happened? Where am I?” he exclaimed, still kneeling on the floor, taking a look around puzzled and disoriented.

“No, no, no! The bad spark took my Angel away...” Drusilla cried.

The brunette vampire was about to answer to her, but the chaos inside his head overwhelmed him, making him pass out, falling heavily on the ground.

The vampiress approached Spike, slowly. Someone was growling angrily at her and it wasn’t Spike... it was Buffy!


Drusilla totally ignored her, looking into her Childe’s eyes, as he stared at her with the same intensity.

“And my dear sweet William is all gone, too!” she said as he held her hands in his, looking at her with sadness and pity.

Buffy had realized what was going on between them, so she stopped growling, even when the bleached blond vampire bent over his Sire, placing his lips on hers, softly, for a tender, short and innocent kiss that was nothing but a goodbye.

“Mommy will always miss her baby!” she murmured as he parted.

He looked at her with a half smile, almost touched.

“You are the face of my salvation! You took me from mediocrity, for over a century we... cut a swath through continents. A hundred years and you never stopped surprising me...” he whispered, caressing her cheek as she leant against his hand.

Buffy watched the whole scene a little bit envious, but she knew that she was the lucky one, because it didn’t matter that they had spent more than a century together, this was the end of Spike and Drusilla, but for the gorgeous vampire and his Slayer it was just the beginning.

Spike kept talking with a great calm.

“You never stopped taking me to new depths. I was a lucky bloke...” Drusilla smiled at him. “Just to touch such a black beauty...” he concluded, stopping caressing her.

“It’s just the sun!” the vampiress stated.

“What?” he narrowed his eyes.

“The sun that the Slayer has inside her eyes, but once I gouge them out there will be no more sun, so you will be mine again!” she went on, hurling towards Buffy with her right hand extended, ready to claw the slayer’s eyes with her dangerously sharp nails, but before she could reach her, Spike lifted her up, smashing her against the wall violently, growling furiously against her.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch her!” he summoned her with an icy glare.

“Don’t worry, honey...” Buffy exclaimed, drawing out a stake. “I know how to defend myself!” she said, ready to dust Drusilla, but the Slayer met the same unkind fate of her rival by the same furious and growling vampire.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch her!” he summoned her with the same icy glare.

In the meantime, Drusilla had recovered from that strong impact and she had gotten up again.

“My poor Spike, all covered by light. I’ve really lost you. Goodbye!” she murmured upset, heading towards the exit and disappearing into the night.

“I’m sorry, pet, so, so bloody sorry, but you know... Sire... bond... and stuff like that!” Spike justified, helping Buffy get up.

“Yeah, yeah, I know...” she grumbled, massaging her back, a little in pain, but then she smiled at him with huge joy. “Spike, finally everything is fixed up and we’re free to be together!” she exulted, hugging him and kissing him.

“Yes, my love, no more sodding obstacles for us!” he smiled at her, deepening their kiss.

“Well, well... what should we do now?” he asked, raising his eyebrow to suggest the answer to her.

“First, you’ve gotta get rid of that horrible statue, I’m sick of seeing it!” she summoned him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll ask my minions to... wait a minute! I don’t have a single minion left anymore!” he said and she chuckled. “Bugger this, I’ll find another way. For now... just don’t look at it!” the bleached blond struck back as she wrapped her hands around her neck and gazed into his beautiful blue eyes.

“Oh, I’ve already found something so much better to look at!” she whispered, tracing his lower lip with her thumb.

“Anyway, no minions means... you know what? Tons of empty rooms. We should take advantage of that...” he murmured.

“And how do you propose we do that?” she pretended to wonder.

“I don’t know, but making love with you in every single room in this warehouse sounds bloody good to me...” he whispered huskily to her, making her shiver.

“Uh! I like this plan of yours, Master!” she smiled. “But we won’t start in this room... and not only due to the ugly statue...” she explained, pointing to the senseless vampire on the floor.

“Right. Let’s start in my room then!” he suggested, scooping her into his arms and leaving with her.

“Damn! I should’ve let my mom know that everything is okay now. Oh, well, I’m sure that Giles will take care of that for me!” she grumbled, leaning closer to his chest.

“Sure. By the way... what about your mom... and us? I mean, is she still happy about that?” he asked curiously.

“You know, she was a little bit scared and confused at the beginning, but then she said that you were way too perfect for me, so you had to have at least one defect...”

“Defect?!” he narrowed his eyes.

“Well, you know... yellow eyes, wrinkles and pointy teeth...” she clarified.

“Oh, okay. But, at least you like those, don’t you?” he wondered, slipping into game face on purpose, pleased as she caressed his now bumpy features so lovingly.

“You know I adore them… and my neck can’t wait to have another intimate meeting with your pretty fangs...” she whispered, making him laugh as he came back to his human aspect.

“We have the whole night and maybe the day after, too, at our disposal, so, get ready, luv, because I guess that there will be plenty of time for that kind of intimate meetings...” he promised, winking at her.

(End I)

I know, maybe someone wished her dead, but I think it’s clear by now, isn’t it? I adore Dru, so in all my fan fictions she is untouchable, eh ,eh!

I hope you'll still like it.

Hot spuffy in the next part ! ;)