Thank you soo much, Allison, Dell, BuffyAndSpikeForever!!!
Sorry for late.. LOL, my fault.. I was sure I had already posted the second part.. instead.. gee, sorry again! ;)

Normal Again (II) (NC 17!!)

***************************************** (In the meantime)

After getting all the medications he needed, Giles wandered around the hospital, looking for Jenny and Willow, because after the attack at the library he was sure that he would still find them there.
And he wasn’t wrong. As soon as he opened the door, Jenny ran towards him, getting alarmed when she saw his finger in a plaster, the bandages that covered him and the crutch.

“Oh, my God! Rupert, my poor honey, what did they do to you?” she asked in pure shock.

“Don’t worry for me, it’s nothing serious. What about you two? Thank God you seem to be okay, but...” he answered, stopping when he saw Willow and her bandaged hand.

“Don’t fear, Mr. Giles, I’m okay, really. I just lost some energy, you know, with the spell and everything. Anyway, we succeeded, Angel, * my Angel * is back!” she exulted. “Of course, I’m also happy because we prevented the world from being destroyed by Acathla and the apocalypse!” she added immediately after.

“Oh, Good Lord, I’m so glad!” Giles exulted.

“Honey, how did you escape? Because I imagine that Buffy arrived a little bit late, so...” Jenny trailed.

“Actually, Spike helped me!” the Watcher informed her, shocking her more, Willow wasn’t too surprised though, because she had already had the chance to know that so incredibly human side of Spike.

“Who did what?” Jenny wondered in disbelief.

“You heard me. He... pretended to torture me in his room, just to save me from Angelus’ clutches, who, as you can see, had already begun the real torture. If Spike hadn’t stopped him... maybe I wouldn’t be here telling you this now...” he explained.

“Alright! So, now you’ll approve of Buffy’s relationship with him...” Willow trailed, happy for her best friend, but also for the bleached blond vampire, since she already considered him a friend.

“Well, it’s not the ‘Oh, God, I’m so happy!’ kind of reaction, but... he proved that he really cares about Buffy and he’s not so bad... except for all the hunting and the killing, although Buffy told me that she made him promise to avoid the students...” he grumbled. “Plus, he’s the one who advised me to run until I could, mostly due to the confusion, because all the other vamps were running away...” he added.

“I guess we should warn Joyce!” Willow made him notice.

“Why? Now the battle is over, so Buffy will already be back home and...”

Willow cut him off.

“Think about that for a minute, Mr. Giles: Buffy and Spike are now alone in his warehouse... and Buffy and he haven’t done you-know-what for more than a month... should I go on?” Willow hinted and Giles’ only answer was to take out some coins from his pocket and went to the payphone to call Joyce.

“I can’t wait to see Angel again. Well, there’s that ‘Dru-phase’ that I don’t like very much, of course...” Willow grumbled.

“Honey, now you just have to rest and sleep. You two will face everything together, but not now, and I bet he’s as confused and exhausted as you are at the moment...” Miss Calendar said calmly, pleased when she saw the girl lay on the bed and close her eyes, following her advice, as she caressed her hair with almost maternal affection.

********************************************* (In the meantime)

There were some that were going to do everything but sleep.

Spike had got in his room, laying Buffy on his bed. The girl took a curious look around.


“So, this is how a Master Vampire’s room looks like...” she exclaimed.

“Not exactly. This is the room I moved into after Dru and Angelus kicked me off of my former room, the Master one...” he explained, rolling his eyes annoyed at the memory.

“Well, but... Dru and Angel are not there anymore, so...” she trailed, but he closed her mouth with a finger, chuckling.

“Patience, my love. I told you that we have the whole warehouse at our disposal. So, room after room, we’ll get there, too!” he assured her.

“Ok, after all, this room is not that bad, the bed is comfy...” Buffy commented, rolling on the mattress and landing on his chest. “But you are so much comfier!” she admitted, kissing and straddling him. “It’s just that... you know... the knives, the chainsaw, the railroad spikes ... that’s not the kind of stuff designed to win a girl’s heart!” she made him notice as she took his T-shirt off.

“You’re right, but you know... your Watcher and I had some fun before...” he justified, but she made a horrified face, totally disgusted by the horrible scenery that she was picturing in her mind.

“Eewww! What kind of fun did you have together?” she asked, parting from him and fearing his answer, but he just burst out laughing.

“Bloody hell! Don’t tell me that you are really thinking that? Nooo, we just had fun fooling Angelus, that’s all!” he clarified, pulling her to himself and tugging on her T-shirt, a bit too violently and he ended up ripping it out.

“Spike! And now how am I supposed to return home tomorrow if I’m not dressed?” she scolded him, but he shrugged.

“I’ll lend you one of my shirts!” he suggested.

“Deal!” she smiled with satisfaction, already knowing that she would turn that loan into a permanent gift.

“I’ve missed you so much, pet!” he murmured, unfastening her bra and ‘attacking’ her breasts, making her moan in ecstasy as she caressed his chest with lust, her hands descendedtoward his waist and began undoing his belt.

“I missed you, too!” she murmured, lowering the zipper and taking off his jeans, admiring his perfect nakedness, before he got rid of her jeans, too.

“Let’s see, sunshine, do you still remember that pretty lesson that...”

It was useless for Spike to finish that question, because Buffy had already started taking great care of that part of his body that was begging for attention, driving her lover crazy with her hand and mouth.

“Oh, yeeeeah, it seems that you remember it too blooooooody well!” he growled, slave of the pleasure.

As soon as she made him come, he grabbed her by her shoulders and smashed her on the mattress, crawling on her like a predator, ready to reward her for her ministrations... and she was more than pleased for that.

Without even waiting for her to ask him that, he slipped quickly into his demonic visage and eagerly sank his fangs into her neck, drinking slowly and giving a wave of intense pleasure to them both.

When Spike pulled away, Buffy pulled him closer to her, kissing him although his demon was still in surface, and she enjoyed feeling him returning to his gorgeous human features while she kissed him.

“I love whenever you do that!” she smiled at him, pushing him beneath her and starting to ride him.

“And I looove wheneverrrrrr you doooo that!” he growled satisfied as the rhythm increased more and more, until they both screamed each other’s name and she rolled to his side, cuddling against him.

After a few seconds, she got up, wrapping her body with the black satin sheet to cover her nudity.

“So, which is the next room?” she wondered.

Spike held an unlit cigarette between his lips as he looked for his lighter.

“Already?! Bloody hell, Slayer, give a bloke some seconds to recover!” he grumbled, exhausted, after finding his lighter.

She shrugged, approaching the threshold.

“Ok, Spikey, I’ll leave you alone with your cigarette, then... since it seems that you prefer to light it instead of lighting *me *!” she teased him in a sensual way, and then she ran away.

Aroused by her words, the vampire jumped out from his bed, throwing both his lighter and the cigarette in the bed and chasing his restless and insatiable Slayer.

TBC

Since this was a Spuffy chapter, the next one will be about Angel and Willow, I hope you won’t mind!
Anyway if it helps you somehow... its title will be ‘Something to Forgive’!

I hope you’ll still like it!