Author's Chapter Notes:
yay!! 300 reviews! Thank you all so far , that's a record for me!!!!!!! ;) ;)
Hello, see how good I am this time? Quick update!

Allison, BuffyAndSpikeforever, Chelsea (welcome back, dear!!) , THANK YOU!!

I hope this part will entertain you (even if the funniest moments still have to come!) ;)



Something to Forgive (II) (Once again, please, don’t mind at the little ‘chorological problem’, since the lyrics are from a 2002 song: ‘Wondering’ by the awesome Good Charlotte, yay!!)

Once she was alone, Willow stared at the cover of the CD for a while, before inserting it in her stereo, selecting the track that Angel had underlined.

The song opened up with a powerful bass guitar riff, followed by a soft electric guitar.

IF YOU WANT ME TO WAIT, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
IF YOU TELL ME TO STAY, I WILL STAY RIGHT THRU
IF YOU DON’T WANNA SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, I’M HAPPY WONDERING

< Well, it almost seems like a ballad... >

Willow hadn’t even the time to finish that thought, because the guitars exploded in all their power.

SINCE I WAS A YOUNG MAN, I NEVER WAS A FUN MAN
I NEVER HAD A PLAN AND NO SECURITY
THEN EVER SINCE I MET YOU I NEVER COULD FORGET YOU
I ONLY WANNA GET YOU RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME

< Oh, I want that so much, too...> Willow thought, more and more engrossed with the song.

CAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEONE THAT THEY CAN TRUST AND

< And I? Can I still trust you, Angel? I know I should. After all, with Dru... you weren’t yourself at all...> the girl thought, torn between the will to throw herself into his arms and the fear of suffering again.

YOU’RE SOMEBODY THAT I FOUND JUST IN TIME

IF YOU WANT ME TO WAIT, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
IF YOU TELL ME TO STAY, I WILL STAY RIGHT THRU
IF YOU DON’T WANNA SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, I’M HAPPY WONDERING

NOW MY LIFE IS CHANGING, IT’S ALWAYS REARRANGING
IT’S ALWAYS GETTING STRANGER THAN I THOUGHT IT EVER COULD

Willow was almost shocked, realizing how much that song seemed to be written just for Angel.

EVER SINCE I FOUND YOU, I WANNA BE AROUND YOU
I WANNA GET DOWN TO THE POINT THAT I NEED YOU

Willow was touched by those words.

CAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEONE THAT THEY CAN TRUST AND
YOU’RE SOMEBODY THAT I FOUND JUST IN TIME

IF YOU WANT ME TO WAIT, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
IF YOU TELL ME TO STAY, I WILL STAY RIGHT THRU
IF YOU DON’T WANNA SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, I’M HAPPY WONDERING

DON’T TELL ME THE BAD NEWS, DON’T TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL
JUST TELL ME THAT YOU NEED ME, AND STAY RIGHT HERE WITH ME

< Don’t worry, Angel, there won’t be any bad news. I finally know what I’ve gotta do...> she thought, taking her bag and putting on her jacket, leaving as the song repeated the chorus.

She had to buy some stuff, but lucky for her she had time enough before the shops closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy heard someone knock on her door and she went to open.

“Will, come in. So, you’ve seen Angel, right? I wanna know everything,” The blonde incited her.

“I’m sorry, Buffy, but I don’t have much time. All I can tell you for now is that yes, I saw Angel and I made my decision. That’s why I’m here...” the redhead explained, giving a mysterious shopping bag to her friend.

“Well... what am I supposed to do with this uhmm... stuff?” Buffy wondered puzzled after looking inside, as thousands of kinky ideas crossed her mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Willow knew that Angel was back to his flat, so she headed there.

When he opened the door, the gorgeous brunette couldn’t believe whom he was seeing.

“Willow, honey, but...” he exclaimed, but she smiled at him, putting a finger in his mouth.

“I know I said that I needed some time to think, but... you know... I think very quickly!” she explained, approaching him, wrapping her arms around his neck and lifting on her tiptoes to give him an endless kiss.

“Should I take this as a ‘Yes, I forgive you’?” he smiled at her when they parted, due to the simple reason that she had to breath.

“Yes, anyway, I forgot the CD in my room, so... if you want it...” she commented with a smirk.

“You know, I’m going to start thinking that you keep leaving the stuff I need at your house on purpose just to get me there...” he smiled as they left together.

“* Me* resort to such a dirty trick?” she asked coyly.

---------------

“Here we go!” Willow exclaimed, opening the door of her house, taking him into her room. “Thank you for the song, that was just what I needed...” she murmured, giving the CD back to him.

“Well, you know, the ‘happy’ in there wasn’t that kind of happiness!” he clarified.

She invited him to sit on her bed, close to her.

“I love you, Willow...” he whispered, giving her a tender kiss.

“And I love you, Angel...” she whispered, taking his hands in hers.

“But you know what happened the last time we made love...” he went on.

“Yeah, such bad stuff...” she nodded.

“So, honey, I’m afraid that we’ll have to confine ourselves just to a platonic love...” he commented but was astonished when he heard her burst out laughing.

“To hell with platonic love!” she exclaimed as she got up. “I already thought about everything, my love...” she explained, opening a closet full of... Orbs of Thesulah. “You know, the new owner of the magic shop is nicer than the previous one and he sold fifteen Orbs to me for just one hundred and thirty bucks! Mostly because he has a lots of those things and very few requests ...” she went on. “Miss Calendar and I will find a way to make your soul permanent and I’m sure we’ll succeed, but in the meantime...” she explained, taking an orb. “You know, I’ve learned to perform the whole ritual perfectly, even without Miss Calendar’s help, so... if you lose your soul... I’ll bring it right back in a heartbeat. Sure, it will give me a hell of headache, but for you, anything, love!” she smiled at him and he smiled back. “Before you ask, I already gave Buffy a set of chains to test them with Spike...” she informed him, but he made a concerned face.

“You gave Buffy and Spike our chains?” he repeated.

“Yes. And you know what? She started babbling about her teacher and her having another interesting new lesson, I don’t know what she meant...”

“No, Will, I mean... did you give * Buffy and Spike * *our* chains?!” he pointed out and she became concerned as well.

“Eeeww! Well, if they work... I’ll let them keep those chains and I’ll buy another set for us.” She corrected herself. “By the way, I guess you’ll be free to bring back the CD to Spike without him even realizing that you are in his warehouse, as engrossed as he will be with Buffy...” she chuckled maliciously, wishing that she could do the same with her Angel right then, but it was still too soon and she was aware that they couldn’t yet.

“What will your mother think when she sees all those orbs?” Angel made her notice.

“Well, she’ll just think that I started an odd collection. Maybe she’ll also try to buy a similar one for me. Anyway, that’s not so awful as if I kept a closet full of... condoms! Although... in a certain sense, these orbs * are * a protection for sex!” she laughed, making him laugh, too.

“Anyway, a stuffed pig, some poor defenceless fishes and a robot. You weren’t such a scary killer after all!” she chuckled, but he didn’t find it so funny.

“Just because you didn’t know them, that doesn’t mean that there weren’t * lots * of innocent victims!” he snapped, a little bit insulted.

“Angel?” she asked, doubtful and a little bit scared.

“Oops, sorry, I guess it was my demon who talked in the last part. Anyway, don’t tease it too much...” he justified.

“Oooh, I know better than to tease it...” she murmured, bringing her lips closer to his for a sweet and long kiss.

“So, my dear big cat, get ready to purr because as soon as we can, I’m gonna make you soooo happy!” she warned him, but she became thoughtful the second after. “Wait... it’s not enough just saying it to break your curse... is it?” she said uptight.

He smiled at her but immediately after he started screaming, twisting in the bed and then he jumped on her in full game face, pinning her on the floor.

“What do you think, * Wi *?” he sneered evilly, ready to bite her as she was so terrified that she couldn’t even scream.

He bent on her, but just to kiss her neck, after coming back to his awesome human features, going up until he met her mouth again.

“Just kidding, love...” he chuckled.

“You silly!” she laughed relieved, pushing him away.

“As you can see, Willow, words are not enough to make your dear Angel perfectly happy. You must resort to * practice *!” he explained, looking at her seductively.

“Well, Angel, it’s clear that you’ve spent a lot of time with Spike...” Willow stated.

“Uh?”

“You became a pig just like him!” she chuckled, before giving him the umpteenth kiss.

TBC

I know what you all are wondering: ‘What about Xander?’ Please, notice, that’s sarcasm!

Anyway, I’ll tell you everything about him in the next three parts of a veeery long chapter, the last one!