Dell, BuffyandSpikeforever, Allison, thank you sooo much! I’m glad you still like this crazy story! ;)

From One Girl To The Other (II)

Xander woke up the morning after enveloped in total darkness.

He had the most hellish headache ever and he didn’t even remember where he was and why he was there, but mostly he didn’t recall with whom he was sharing the bed with.

He turned the light on and as soon as he saw the half naked girl who slept beside him, he recalled all the events of the previous night.

The girl held him tighter, enjoying the warm contact with his skin, so much so that she began purring.

Finally the association ‘No mirrors + paleness + cold body’ became clear.

“Oh my God, I slept with a vampiress!” he screamed out loud, jumping off the bed.

Hearing him, the vampiress woke up, stretching her body lazily.

“Hello, kitten, aren’t you happy? You know, you could have woken up ... dead, with my name carved on your chest with your own blood. But lucky for you I wasn’t looking for that kind of game yesterday...” she looked at him, amused, as he kept touching his neck, scared by a terrible doubt, until he found what he was looking for: her bite marks.

“Did... did you turn me into a ... vampire?” he stuttered, fearing her answer.

She just chuckled, making him even more nervous.

“Silly, silly boy!” she shook her head. “Touch your heart, it still beats, and you still need to breathe...” she explained to him, but then she looked at him better, taking her clothes on and getting up to approach to him. “Wait. Would you have liked if I had turned you into a vampire?” she questioned him, playing with a lock of her hair.

“Uh! Maybe it’s my headache speaking now, but... it would be intriguing...” he admitted.

She chuckled again, caressing his face.

“My kitten, it’s too soon. You’re still so young...”

“Why? How old are you? I mean... as a human..” he asked her.

“The young boy misbehaves. Tsk, tsk, Miss Edith should teach you some manners. It’s not nice to ask a girl her age. Anyway, if my memory serves me right... I’m twenty-two years old…” she answered.

“Well, I’m twenty-four years old, so...” he trailed.

“Ha-Ha, naughty boy, you shouldn’t tell lies,” she scolded him, shaking her head.

“Ok, you’re right, I’m too young.” Xander confessed.


“But time runs out, so who knows? Maybe I’ll be back ten years from now, looking for you, and...”

“Is it a promise?” he smiled at her.

“We’ll see, my sweet...” she smiled back, kissing him.

“Now, I’d better go...” he stated, ready to leave, but not before dressing up again, since he was wearing just his boxers.

She growled in disappointment.

“What’s with the hurry? Come and give Princess a proper goodbye, first, hmm?” she suggested, laying on her bed and looking at him seductively.

“Just promise to me that you won’t bite me again!” he struck back, before getting back under the sheets with her.

“Why are you asking me that when you know better than me that you want it as much as I do?” she struck back, before kissing him, sweetly and violently, as he couldn’t help admitting to himself that she was utterly right.

----------------------------------------------------

"Well, now I really gotta go, I guess I’ll go back to my hometown and face everything...” he exclaimed, dressing up for real this time.

He approached the vampiress for one last kiss.

“Goodbye, beautiful dark girl. By the way, I’m Xander, so could I know your name, too? Or the only way to know it is to have it carved on my chest with a dagger?” he said, making her laugh.

“As fun as it would be... no, kitten, there’s no need...” she answered, walking him towards the door. “I’m Drusilla...” she whispered in his ear, returning to her bed as he left with the most shocked face ever, recalling all the events and figuring out the scandalizing truth.

On the other hand, his seventeen year old boy’s mind exulted for another reason.

< I HAD SEX!! TWICE!!>

----------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

“I still wonder how the bloody hell you managed to do that!” Spike snapped, as he sat at a table of The Bronze with Buffy.

“It’s simple, honey. You two are our willing slaves and you would do anything to please your Mistresses.” the blonde explained, playing with his hair.

“Yeah, but a.. double date? And with him, nonetheless!” Angel growled, sat in front of them with Willow, pointing at his Grand Childe.

“Hey! It’s not like I’m throwing a party for that, too, Mr. Don’t-ever-make-me-happy!” Spike struck back.

“Shut up, you, Mr. I’m-addicted-to-bleach!” Angel threw back as they both glared and growled at each other.

“It’s so wonderful when our boyfriends get along so well, isn’t it?” Buffy commented sarcastically.

“It could be worse, at least they’re not beating each other a shovel!” Willow responded, rolling her eyes.

“Don’t tempt us!” Angel and Spike exclaimed in unison.

But when Willow and Buffy kissed their respective boyfriends, caressing and cuddling them, the two vampires forgot instantly their mutual hate.

“Two Master vampires who used to be the scariest around... now are respectively at the mercy of a Witch and a Slayer,” Angel stated.

“Are you complaining about that, honey?” Willow questioned him, putting her hands on her hips.

“Hell, of course not!” he smiled at his girlfriend, kissing her.

“Yeah, I guess that is the power of love...” Spike stated, looking at his Buffy with adoring eyes. “And I could never get tired of being at your mercy, pet!” he murmured, between kisses.

“Uh! The nickname that Spike called Angel with, reminded me that Miss Calendar told me that one orb is enough to do the ritual, because you can use it again,” Buffy informed, turning to her friend.

“Cool! That’s a very good news, because there are only eight orbs left, so I was afraid to go bankrupt if I kept buying those things...” Willow sighed relieved.

“Eight?! But you had bought fifteen, hadn’t you? Gee, Will, are you telling me that you have already performed the spell * seven * times in * four * days? You dirty, dirty people!” Buffy teased them and Spike nodded, looking at them with his best fake scandalized face.

“Shut up, you, Mr. and Miss Shut up, you, Mr. and Miss let's-do-it-in-every-available-surface-in-the-warehouse-and-then-start-all-over-again!” Willow struck back and that made the two blondes shut up, as they both smiled at the pleasant memory.

(End II)

Hopefully, I'll update soon also 'Before, Now, Forever ' and 'Se Fossi In te '.. in the meantime, enjoy this one! ;)