Thank you sooo much, Allison and BuffyAndSpikeforever, I'm glad you still like it ;)


One Fine Day (II)


“So, let’s get ready to watch this Wedding, after all it’s an exciting experience, isn’t it? Oh, I’m sorry, Peaches, I forgot, for you the most exciting experience ever was to kill the robot version of the bride!” Spike burst out laughing, annoying Angel.

“I’m sick of this story! How long do you still plan to remind me of that?” Angel snapped, rolling his eyes.
“Uhmm.. let’s say.. forever? C’mon, buddy, you should know that my favourite hobby is to piss you off!” Spike chuckled.

“Anyway, first, it was Angelus, not me, because I would have immediately noticed the difference..” the brunette vampire justified.
“Yes, sure, you would..” Spike repeated in total disbelief, but Angel just ignored him.
“And second, guess * who* kept all your awful so called poetry, my dear William! So, if you don’t quit it right here right now, who knows? Maybe, one fine day, Buffy could somehow find them, read them.. and ran away from you in total disgust!” Angel threatened his Grand Childe, making him lose his will to laugh instantly.

“It’s just a bloody bluff, you would never do that!” he accused him.
“Don’t challenge me, * Willy *!” Angel sneered.
“You know, sometimes I think that you’re even eviler than Angelus!” Spike rolled his eyes.
“With you, always!” the brunette struck back, fiercely.

“C’mon, guys, stop arguing and trying to kill each other, you’ll have to wait after the ceremony for that!” Buffy exclaimed, reaching them with Willow, as each girl grabbed her boyfriend by his arm and dragged him towards their seats.



The best man had come back, so everything was ready for the Ceremony.
The wedding march started and as everyone looked at her, Jenny walked through the walk, wearing a beautiful long white silk dress as a joyful and eager Rupert was waiting for her on the altar.

Buffy sat between her mother and Spike, as she recalled in her mind all the events of that year.

She surely would never forget the graduation day, with the Manor who had sold his soul to the devil to ascend and turn into a giant snake with the goal of devouring every student, not before torturing them with a long boring speech for the end of the scholastic year.

But Buffy and the others already knew his plans, so they had been ready to stop him, helped by Kendra who had temporary come back there just due to that occasion, but mostly by a very good teamwork of the whole class 1999. In fact, together, they had managed to make him explode inside the (empty) school, as outside Spike and Angel took great care of his vampire gang.

By then, the school was a pile of rubbles and it would take whole years to build it up again, but Jenny and Rupert didn’t mind at all, since they had already decided to change job. They were very attracted by the magic shop, and it had been pretty easy to get rid of its former owner to replace him. Well, mostly because Spike had meant that ‘to get rid of its former owner’ literally, and that had brought him to a huge fight with his Slayer, but finally she had realized that he wanted just help them.. his way!

Once they were back from their honey moon, Rupert and Jenny would have named the shop ‘Magic Box’, starting their new activity with passion and professionalism.

Spike and Angel would patrol around it to prevent some demons from attacking them or destroying their shop.
After all, Spike was happy whenever he killed, no matter what!
About Angel, well, he never stepped back whenever it was a matter of showing everyone that he was a Champion.


“Why is she the lucky one?” Joyce grumbled, bringing her daughter back to the present.

“What?” Buffy jolted.
“I mean, what does that woman have that I have not?”

“Mom.. are you telling me that.. you’re jealous of Giles.. al of the sudden?” Buffy wondered, astonished.
“When we were teenagers I had a huge crush for him, he was so.. Gee, what I wouldn’t have done to him back to those days.. and what I wouldn’t do to him right now.. if only he wasn’t getting married!” Joyce confessed, sighing unhappily.

“Eewww, mom! Please, control yourself!” Buffy struck back, disgusted, picturing the scene in her mind.
“You know, honey, I’m a single woman, and single women have special needs..” her mother justified.

“Well, Joyce, I could introduce you to some of my friends at the demons bar, if you like the growling, drooling, stinky, wrinkled, very hairy guys with a bloody bad attitude!” Spike suggested.
“Believe me, dear, there wouldn’t be so many difference between them and some of my colleagues!” Joyce amazed him with her answer. “What if I dated a vampire?” she wondered, amazing her daughter with her question.

“Look, actually.. yeah, you could even date one of us, but I can’t guarantee to you that he would bring you back home.. * alive*.. “ Spike warned her. “Plus, I don’t think that you would like to see this..” he explained, shifting into his demonic visage quickly and making the woman jolt scared.

“Spike is right, mom, keep dating the humans, leave the vampires to Willow and me!” Buffy advised her, hugging Spike tight.

“You’re right, guys, that’s definitely not my style. Oh God, Buffy, how can you like that face so much?” Joyce asked her, shaking her head in resignation.
“There’s nothing about my Spike that is not perfect!” she struck back, pinching his cheek affectionately.

“William, dear, you know, I promise that sooner or later I’ll get accustomed to that, but now.. could you please shake it off?” she asked him gently and he obeyed, smiling at her after coming back to his awesome human features.

< Good, mom, train yourself to get accustomed to his game face.. because one fine day you’ll have to get accustomed to mine, too!> Buffy thought, smirking.

“Anyway, if you told me to stay away from vampires, then why are you with my daughter and why does Angel stays with Willow?” her mother wondered.

“Because I’m a very special vampire who has never followed rules, about Angel, well.. he’s just a dic..”

“Spike! We are at a ceremony, so.. behave, you, Mr. Bad Mouth!” Buffy summoned him in a whisper, stepping on his foot with her heel.
“Ouch! Dicty valiant good vampire with a soul.. “ he corrected himself.

“Pet, you’re gonna beg for my forgiveness for making me say such a thing!” Spike warned her in a whisper.
“Uhmm.. I have already a couple of ideas.. I can’t wait to make you forgive me, Master!” she struck back, maliciously.
“Neither can I!” he sneered, as Joyce wondered what those two were up to.

Before smiles and happy tears, Rupert and Jenny had exchanged their rings and finally they were husband and wife.

The reception was kinda quiet and peaceful, until the bouquet- moment, that made all the girls uptight and tense.
Everyone got ready as soon as Jenny turned her back, throwing the bouquet up in the air.

After a few seconds, Willow jumped triumphal, holding the desired bouquet in her hands, as the other girls looked at her in confusion, without figuring out how that could have happened.

Only two people knew what had really happened: Jenny who looked at Willow with a fake scolding look, and Buffy who was throwing daggers at her with her eyes, approaching to her.

“You, bad cheater witch! You paralyzed all of us!” Buffy accused her, fuming with rage.
“I told you that I would have had no mercy, Buffy. By the way, do you like my new trick?” Willow struck back, shrugging, wrapped in Angel’s embrace, as Spike held Buffy still.. otherwise there would have been a cat fight!

“That’s not fair, Will!” Buffy pouted like a little girl.
“I know, but my beautiful little witch is smart, isn’t she?” Angel struck back, kissing Willow.

“Hey, Angel, do you know the tradition of the bride’s bouquet, at least?” Buffy asked him.
“Tradition? What? Isn’t it just a nice bunch of flowers?” he wondered in confusion.
“No, my dear dude. The tradition says that the girl who grabs the bouquet will be the next one to get married!” Buffy warned him.

“Yeah, she is right, my dear soon-to-be husband!” Willow added, chuckling.
“S.. so.. soon-to-be.. WHAT?!” Angel stuttered terrified, before passing out and falling heavily on the ground.

(End II )

Total spuffy moment in the third and very last part, are you ready?

I hope you’ll still like it, please, show me if you do ;)