Sorry, I had to update yesterday, but I didn’t feel very well, but now I keep my promise! ;)
Thanks to everyone, as always!

First Date (II) (NC 17)

”Wow, I’ve missed you, kitten!” he murmured, as they both got up.
“Me, too, and I was afraid you wouldn’t come!” she admitted, pulling him to herself.
“You are kidding? I couldn’t wait any longer to see you, don’t know how but you are bewitching me, pet, and I so wanna be bewitched by you!” he said, kissing and nibbling gently her neck, amazed by her consent. “Uh! You’re so generous with all this access! Just let me remind you, vampire here!” he chuckled without moving away.


“Mm... I know... but I don’t care... it feels sooo good!” she murmured with her eyes closed to enjoy better the moment, and he chuckled again, as he kept nibbling, descending towards her décolleté.
She understood what he was after and, without understanding why she was letting herself go so far with someone she knew just for a day, she started unbuttoning her shirt, very slowly, just to torture him a little bit.

With the same slowness she opened it, letting it slip from her shoulders, throwing it on a gravestone, and after that she approached him sensuously and Spike began tracing her bra first with a finger, and then with his tongue, driving her crazy.
“Take it off!” she ordered him and he obeyed more than willingly, cupping her bare breasts.
“More, more, more...” she incited him, no other thoughts in her mind.
“Like this?” he murmured, tracing them with kisses, sucking and teasing her nipples with his tongue.

“Mm... I like your skillful tongue soooo much...” she moaned, arching back. “It’s nice to be in the receiving end...” she murmured, putting her clothes on again and he was disappointed by that.
“But it’s so nice to give, too!” she went on, taking off his coat, shirt and T-shirt.
“My turn to explore...” she explained, tracing his chest with small kisses and light bites as she scratched the length of his back.

He should be thinking of a way to conceal those marks from Drusilla, or hope that they would’ve disappeared when he got back to the warehouse... but at the moment Spike couldn’t be expected to entertain such elaborate thoughts.
“Good, my little explorer...” he smiled pleased, even more when she played with his nipples. “Oh, pet, you’re so bloody fantastic!”
“I just learned that from you...” she smiled, taking possession of his lips again.
“It means that I’m a very good teacher, then!” he chuckled when they parted.


In the heat of the moment, Buffy’s hand unconsciously slipped over the crotch of Spike’s jeans, but she immediately drew it back , a little puzzled by the hardness she had touched there.

< No, bad, bad Buffy, do you want to give him the wrong impression? You’re not that kind of girl...> she scolded herself, embarrassed.

But for the blond vampire it was too much, and before she could even realize that he pinned her against a tree, undoing his belt and unbuttoning her jeans, caressing her womanliness through her slip.
“Wait, Spike... what are you doing?”
“It seems pretty clear to me. I want you, I take you!” he smiled, kissing her.
“I want you, too (kiss)... but (kiss)... not now (kiss), not so fast (kiss). I’ve never...” she struck back between kisses, but after the word ‘never’ Spike stopped on his own.
“You... never?” he repeated.
“I know I’ve acted as if I had already, I don’t know what the hell possessed me... anyway… no, never,” she admitted, blushing and arranging her clothes again.

“You know, I shouldn’t care. I should ravage you, taking you with or without your consent...” he explained and she backed off. “I mean, I’m the Big Bad, I act however I bloody wanna act... Instead, I look at you... with those big scared beautiful eyes... and I just can’t. You’re a delicate flower, and I don’t wanna break you...” he added, caressing her face. “At least for now!” he sneered, putting his clothes on again.

“So, are you not angry?” she asked, unsure.
“ Although it’s kinda cruel to bring me almost on the edge and leave me unsatisfied, nope, pet, don’t worry, I’m not angry with you!” he reassured her, caressing her hair and sitting on the ground with her on his lap, gazing at the stars.
“So, what about some tender cuddling?” she suggested, getting closer to him and wrapping his coat around herself.

< With Dru it was always just about sex and violence! Only now that she’s sick she lets me hug her sometimes... And now, with this girl… oh, I could hold her into my arms forever, it feels so bloody good...>

“Sounds good, kitten!” he murmured, covering her face with small kisses.
“You know, we’d better enjoy this night, because tomorrow I can’t see you. I promised to help a friend of mine, the one who was with me at ‘The Bronze’ yesterday, to... pretend to patrol!” she explained and he questioned her with his eyes. “Never mind, it’s such a long story. I’ll be at the smallest graveyard all the time...” she informed him. “And then, night after tomorrow we have the Parent-Teachers’ night, and Principal Snyder asked me to provide the refreshments...” she said, rolling her eyes, annoyed. “So, I have to stay there, mostly to prevent mom from meeting Snyder!” she added.

“Can I help you somehow?” he asked, kissing her hair.
“Unless you wanna attack my school with an army of vamps and create some mess to distract Snyder... no, there’s nothing you can do to help me!” she joked.

TBC