Taking part in a love affair
Two parties in a room
Cheating hearts begin to thump
Wrapping lies in indignant lusts
Scarlet lovers greet the gallant dawn


William opened his eyes, looking down on the top of his blonde lover's head. She was lying on his chest with her arm draped over him while his arm was wrapped around her shoulder. He had no idea what time it was and nor did he care. What mattered was Elizabeth was with him. Time was of no importance. He smiled and kissed the top of her head while he wiggled his feet like an excited child. With no intentions of letting her go, he tightened his hold on her. It wasn't like she had to leave he thought as the smile on his face widened. His wish had been granted.


Elizabeth's had taken a deep breath then let it out. She was warm, comfortable and well rested. She opened her eyes and smiled, feeling protected in William's strong embrace. She couldn't snuggle like this with Rupert. She was never comfortable lying on him. The graying hairs on his chest irritated her nose and his snoring kept her up most nights. They were an awkward fit often sleeping and waking with their backs to each other. William's chest was smooth and he was quite when he slept, so quite she barely could tell if he was breathing. She shifted in his embrace, lifting her head to say good morning.


William responded but not with words. He kissed her and although Elizabeth would have preferred to brush her teeth first, she relaxed and accepted his tongue into her mouth. Her hand massaged his chest, moving upward to the side of his face. His hand rubbed up and down the length of her arm as he twisted his body until he was on his side. He lowered Elizabeth's head to the pillow, deepening their kiss. His hand cradled the side of her face then wondered down the length of her neck. It was a true mating of the mouths as their tongues met and stroked against the other's.


Leaving the sanctuary of her warm mouth, William lowered his head to steal a nipple kiss then used his tongue to taste her areola and caress the soft underside of her breast. Elizabeth said his name in a gruff whisper as his hand moved to caress the curve of her waist to the soft flesh of her belly while his mouth continued its devotion to her breast. The hot palm of his hand found her hip then journeyed onward to knead in the softness of her bottom and thighs.


Following the same route as his hand, William's mouth planted moist kisses on her skin down to her pretty feet. He sucked her toes one by one, swirling in his tongue in between each of them. Last night in the kitchen he told her he was going to taste everything and he meant it. Unfortunately exhaustion had forced them to sleep. William picked up where he left off. His mouth set voyage to her other leg, giving it equal treatment before he parted Elizabeth wider to massage the insides of her thighs. He avoided her quim on purpose while he licked and kissed in between them but made sure his hot breath kept it stimulated before he addressed the damp softness.


Elizabeth couldn't get enough of William's skilled hands gliding knowingly over her body. Her instincts told her to bend her legs, which allowed him to travel to the backs of her knees up to her ankles. He massaged her feet, pressing his thumb into the arch. With circular motions, he found all the pressure points, making her whimper in pleasure. She pushed the pillows out of her way as she reached for the wrought iron headboard. She grabbed it to anchor herself for flesh of his tongue to enrapture her. The mere thought of William going down on her after all the consuming sex they had last night enthralled her. He had no boundaries.


William loved eating Elizabeth's pussy as he licked up her slit then smothered the wet smooth surface with kisses. He tongued her juicy pink inner sanctum and stuck one then two fingers inside her. She moaned and he loved it. His scalped tingled from her hands twisting in his hair. Her tugs on his messy blonde locks let him know he was hitting the right spot. When he removed his fingers to her dismay, he used the tip of his rough tongue to invade her pussy lips until he reached her clit. He smothered it with kisses before he latched on.


If Elizabeth could wrap her legs around William's head she would but her thighs were trembling out of control. He was kissing her pussy like he was kissing her mouth. She was juice logged and her stomach felt tight and jumpy. She was about to come from the welcomed trespass into her sex. She was loosing her grip on the headboard finally abandoning it for the softness of his mussed blonde hair. Elizabeth was at the mercy of his lips, tongue and fingers giving rise by degrees in her lust for him. The hot throbbing beats in her pussy not only signified how her body hungered for him but also her soul as she came, making faint muffled sounds.


After swallowing the taste of her orgasm, William looked up to see his blonde lover's face. No poet could describe the beauty of Elizabeth when she was coming. He tried. He loved the way the cute crinkle formed in her brow and the way her kiss-swollen lips parted, shinning with salvia. Although her eyelids shut out the beauty of her green eyes, his memory maintained the vision of that beauty the first time he laid eyes on her on that special day. His eyes wondered from her face to her neck. William could see the pulse beating against the skin of the stretched flesh from the tilting of her head.


From head to toe she was flushed like a rose and her nipples were peaked, including the small fleshy bumps circling her darken areola. He watched her chest rise and fall as she tried to gain normalcy in her breathing. He waited for her to open her eyes. He wanted to see the desire in them and as if he had whispered the thought in her ear, she opened them. They were passion-filled and William couldn't refuse the unspoken invitation he saw in them. He grabbed both her wrists, placing her arms above her head to grip the headboard once more. His strong hands remained wrapped around hers while he angled his hips to place the head of his cock at her opening. He flexed and rotated it, closing his eyes from the heat absorbing into the sensitive skin. When he opened them, Elizabeth was staring at him. Her wide green eyes still had the same spent passion from her orgasm and something else. There was need and in the interest of her neediness, William slid swiftly into her then tensed from the liquid fire bathing his cock.


Elizabeth came the instant William entered her. The muscles in her thighs vibrated and her hips lifted from the bed then eased back down. Ecstasy had speared through her, causing her mind to take flight to another place. Her sweaty hands slipped from the wrought iron bar and landed on William's muscled back. She could hear the reckless beating of her heart as her body geared up for the pounding it was about to receive. She kissed his lips and his tongue, potent with their sexes, eased into her mouth. On and on their mouths merged while William's hands stroked the soft flesh of her breasts and nipples, sending more sparks of desire through her.


William was beginning to think sex with Elizabeth was becoming an addiction and if so he had no plans on attending meetings or counseling. Seeing her eyes misty with satisfaction was his therapy as he moved inside her. His hands held her hips while her quim opened and closed around him like a begging mouth. William wasn't going to last long. He speeded up his thrusts, working her middle like it would be the last time Elizabeth would be this wet, soft and hot as she writhed underneath him. He lowered his head, kissing her with a fiery intensity that was mixture or impatience and calmness.


William's thrusts were the slow deep ones Elizabeth craved as she opened more and more taking in the thick veined solidness of him. His hands held her hips captive in a dominant he's the man and she's the woman sort of way and she loved it. She loved experiencing the power and size of him. She loved the feeling of his cock strengthening inside her, stretching her as she met the rhythm of his strokes. She loved when he plunged his cock in deeper and the sexual tremors it caused, increasing her wetness. She loved how his hot urgent tongue took possession of her mouth and demanded her tongue lick and flirt with his.


They both cried out in rapture. Elizabeth shouted God's name in vain followed by Williams. He trailed behind her, grunting his release into her hot depths. They rode out the sweet sexual high exchanging sensual kisses. Neither of them had the energy to acknowledge how good it was with words while he breathed in as she breathed out. William pulled out of her and laid his head on her stomach. He wondered how the bloody hell he could climax like that and still be alive while Elizabeth leisurely stroked his head, thinking how this was turning out to be one hell of a morning.

*~~~*

William and Elizabeth awakened at the same time. They had fallen asleep in the same positions they started out an orgasm ago. They stretched, making their afternoon ugly faces. Elizabeth rolled onto her side still feeling groggy. William glanced over at the bedside clock while picking up the pillows from the floor. It was 2PM. He chuckled. He had never spent this much time in bed before and was shamelessly enjoying every minute of it. He looked over at Elizabeth curled on her side. He spooned her while kissing her neck to rouse her. He whispered in her ear they should get up before they get sores. She laughed, turning into him then asked about the time. When he told her, she didn't believe him until she looked at the clock. She pulled the covers back and made an attempt to get out of bed. Wanting to prolong his wish, William pulled her to him. She melted in his arms and pulled the covers over her naked aching body. She laughed mentioning he was the one who suggested they get out of the bed in the first place. William told her seeing her naked made him change his mind then lowered his head to kiss her.


Before things got heated, Elizabeth ended the kiss. It was time for her to go home. She was sure Rupert had called to let her know his plane landed safely and didn't doubt he would be calling again to let her know how everything was going. She wiggled out of William's embrace while attempting to pull the sheet with her to wrap around her body but he wasn't parting with it.


There hadn't been a nude woman walking around William's apartment in a long time especially one he truly adored. They played tugged of war with the sheet for a few seconds until Elizabeth released it causing him to fall back onto the bed. She picked up the comforter and wrapped it around her, gathering as much of it as she could so when she walked, she wouldn't fall. William tried to pull it away too but she was too quick for him as she distanced herself out of his reach.

*~~~*

Elizabeth retrieved her cell phone from her purse to call her answering machine. Rupert had left two messages. She didn't want to return his call with William in the other room but since he had called twice, she thought it was best to get it over with rather than wait until she got home. She would make the call as brief as possible. She wrote down the phone number to Rupert's hotel and the room number. She sat down on the kitchen floor while she waited for him to answer. After three rings, he picked up. They talked about his flight, the weather and his accommodations as well as when he thought he was going to be returning. Satisfied she had talked to him long enough, Elizabeth tried to get off the phone. Rupert wasn't making it easy as he proceeded to talk about the burial site. She wanted to scream. Rupert was long winded when it came to talking about his work.


William crawled out of bed, wondering what was taking Elizabeth so long. He put on a pair of sweatpants and walked into the hallway. He checked the bathroom then the living room, making his way towards the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her voice. He tiptoed closer, placing his back against the wall. He suspected she was talking to her husband and he couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. He was about to walk away but changed his mind when he heard laughter. The witty banter she was exchanging with her husband had heightened his jealous feelings. Rather than give her some privacy he decided to make his presence known. He removed his sweatpants and walked into the kitchen. He wanted his nakedness to be a reminder of what she was missing but what he really wanted was for her to get off the telephone. He gave a mischievous smile as he strolled passed her, feeling her eyes burning a hole his backside. He pretended to be looking for something as an excuse to flex his lean muscular body.


After several long minutes of searching for nothing, he settled on getting a glass of water out of the refrigerator. He posed like a male model in front of her while drinking down the cool refreshment. He glanced at Elizabeth out of the corner of his eye. He had her attention. On purpose, he allowed some of the water to dribble out of his mouth and onto his chest. Instead of using a paper towel to dry himself off, he used his hand to spread it across his chest willing himself not to laugh. In a final attempt at distracting her, he tilted his head back and eased out his tongue. He closed his eyes and held the glass away from his mouth, letting the last drop of cool water absorb into the pink flesh. He placed the glass in the sink then gave Elizabeth a suggestive look before walking out.


Elizabeth clammed up when William walked into the kitchen. She had lost her train of thought while his tight naked ass was staring her in the face. She looked look away and for a brief moment, her focused had returned enabling her to finish what she was saying to Rupert. As she waited for him to respond, her eyes betrayed her again as she watched William maneuver his hot sexy ass around the kitchen. His presence made her instantly wet. Again she tried to look away, waiting for Rupert to be quiet in order to take control of the conversation and end it. She was having no such luck as Rupert went on and on about the importance of finding such a historical treasure at a construction site of all places. She began to get bored with the conversation but tried not to let him hear it in her voice. However her words had deserted her when William decided it was wise to rub spilled water over his chest.


One of her legs began to shake from excitement while she watched William's pink wide tongue dart out of his mouth. At that moment Elizabeth had forgotten to breath suddenly coughing and choking on her words. She willed herself to keep it together as she listened to Rupert continue to go on and on until the seductive heat of William's gaze forced her to be rude. She had cut Rupert off just as he was about to start a new topic. She told him she had a lot of errands to run and needed to get off the phone, promising she would call him later.

*~~~*

William replaced the sheets on the bed then tossed the soiled ones into the hamper and turned on the shower. He was disappointed his little attempt at getting Elizabeth off the phone didn't work. He stepped into the shower, letting the force of the water drench him. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back wetting his face and hair.


Elizabeth rushed into the bedroom, hoping William was there waiting for her. She noticed he had changed the sheets and her clothes were lying on the bed. She felt her heart sank, thinking it was his way of telling her he wanted her to leave. She regretted calling Rupert but at the time she thought it was a good idea. She folded the comforter and started to get dress then changed her mind. She was going to join William in the shower. It would be the first time they had taken one together since there was never enough time before plus it would be an excellent way of apologizing for her bad judgment.


When William opened his eyes, he jumped from Elizabeth's presence. He could see the sexy haze in her eyes. She wanted him but he chose not to do anything about it. Instead he stepped out of the way to let her wet herself while he lathered up with the soap. He saw the disappointment in her eyes and part of him felt badly about it but there were still some jealous feelings lingering so he continued to ignore her. He waited until she was finished and handed her the soap. He rinsed off then stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. He was preparing to brush his teeth until he saw Elizabeth step out of the shower through the bathroom mirror. He tried not to stare but the sight of her dripping wet was sexy. Trying to remember how to brush his teeth was suddenly a hard task as he watched her towel dry off. He was hardening.


When Elizabeth stepped into the shower, she had gotten an eyeful. William looked sexier wet all over. She wanted him bad but the feeling wasn't mutual. She decided to make it a quick shower and as she stepped out, she caught him looking at her. She hated the silence and she hated his moodiness although she couldn't blame him for being a little bothered but she was determined not to let anything further spoil their time together. To reel him back in she thought about his little show in the kitchen and decided two could play at that game. She pulled a towel off the rack and took her time drying herself off. Every movement she made was slow, precise and exaggerated from her bending over to dry her legs to way she patted the towel around her breasts. She wanted to laugh because she knew she looked silly but her plan was working. She could feel his eyes on her body as she bent, arched and swayed. Out the corner of her eye, she saw him step away from the bathroom sink. He must be getting hard she thought as she anticipated he would be jumping her bones soon but nothing happened.


Getting frustrated, Elizabeth wrapped the towel around her body. She had another way of getting his attention. She grabbed another towel off the rack and wound it up. She waited until William rinsed out his mouth before slapping him on the ass with the towel. The moody blonde laughed while rubbing the spot he knew had left a mark. He wanted revenge. He filled the rinse cup with cold water and threw it on her. Elizabeth screamed from the unexpected douse and wound up the towel again. William shouted they were even because he didn't want to feel another sting from her towel. They both laughed but Elizabeth wasn't satisfied. She shouted it was war and stung him on the leg.


William shouted he would give her a war and filled the cup with water again. Not wanting to get drenched, Elizabeth retreated to the living room. He chased after her. They both screamed like children in a playground, running around the furniture. William tripped on a rug causing him to spill the water. He managed to catch his balance but lost his towel in the process. Elizabeth pointed and laughed then ran into the bedroom. William wasn't far behind. She tried to close the door on him but he pushed it open. There was nowhere to run she thought as she came face to face with a flustered and aroused William. She was aroused too. He lunged at her causing them to fall back on the bed. He tried to pin her but she bucked and wiggled free. He grabbed after her, catching the hem of her towel and pulling it away from her body. The quick move slowed her down, allowing William to grab her from behind. Elizabeth twisted in his arms and they fell to the floor in laughter. He straddled her as he held both her wrists in one of his hands while he tickled her with the other. She shouted uncle before she peed on herself.


William released Elizabeth's wrists and collapsed along side of her. Breathing hard and panting out their laughter, they turned their bodies and looked at each other. There were those perfect moments in life and this was one of them. The laughing had stopped but their feelings for each other began to pour out of them. There was this irrational and uncontrollable need to touch. They kissed passionately as they groped each other while they rolled on the bedroom floor. First Elizabeth was on top and then William, tangling their limbs as each fought for dominance with their mouths glued to the others. The kissing was wet, deep and out of control as lips, tongues and teeth collided. William gained the upper hand when he filled her with his cock. Elizabeth wrapped her legs high up his back and like two alley cats in heat; they fucked as if the moment would be gone. They grunted and moaned until they both ran out of steam covered in each other's sexual sweat.

*~~~*

Elizabeth never made it home and never called Rupert. She and William sat on the bed eating pizza and drinking beer. She was wearing his black t-shirt while he wore sweatpants. They had fed each other then argued over who was getting the last piece. After a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Elizabeth triumphed.


They were both too lazy to take the pizza box and beer bottles into the kitchen so they littered the floor with them. They remained in bed while sharing embarrassing childhood and college memories, which somehow led to a belching contest. The loser had to clean up. William was the winner but helped Elizabeth anyway. Full and exhausted they returned to bed and watched TV before they both drifted off to sleep.