I hold you frank in my heart's eye in my skin's knowing as my fingers conceive your flesh I feel your stomach moving against me. Before the moon wanes again we shall come together.


Elizabeth awakened before William. She glanced at the bedside clock then at him. Leaning on one arm, she watched him sleep. He looked peaceful in his slumber she thought while deciding if she should wake him. If she did, chances of her leaving would be slim. There was no doubt William would make it HARD for her to leave. She didn't mind being held prisoner in her blonde lover's arms but Elizabeth hadn't been home since Friday morning.

She was going to leave him note. She got out of bed and dressed without putting on her shoes. She tiptoed out of the bedroom to search for pen and paper. With success, she found some paper in a kitchen drawer and while searching for a pen she came across a photo of a younger William wearing a black leather jacket, shirt and jeans. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth posing in front of a black motorcycle. The picture made her mouth water. Physically William hadn't changed. He still looked as youthful as the picture and his hair was still platinum blonde. Elizabeth was unable to take her eyes off the photo. She moved her hand across it, getting lost in the intensity in his eyes. The same intensity he had showed her many times. She wondered why during their endless conversations he had given her the impression he was more of a frat boy then a rebel. She was eager to find out. She added a few more words to the note and left it, with the picture, on the kitchen counter then grabbed her coat and walked out the door.


William's hand anxiously searched the bed for the warmth of his blonde lover's body but she was gone. He climbed out of bed and put on his sweatpants. He noticed her clothes were missing then called out her name. There was no answer. He peeked into the bathroom then made his way down the hallway leading into the dining room and living room. Elizabeth was gone. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the telephone. He started dialing her cell phone but stopped when he saw the note and picture of him lying on the counter. The note read she didn't want to wake him and she would call later. At the bottom of the note was a PS stating she liked the James Dean look and maybe he could show her how bad he could be. William smiled while reading the last few lines. He was seventeen when the picture was taken and a recovering bad ass. That phase of his life lasted two years. When he turned eighteen, he straightened out and graduated in the top ten percent of his senior class. At college some of his hell raising ways stuck with him because he had always been bad. He decided not to call Elizabeth, figuring she needed some time to check in with her husband. He returned to bed but cut the ringer on his bedroom phone so he wouldn't miss her call.

*~~~*

When Elizabeth arrived home, the first thing she did was check the answering machine. Rupert had called three times. The first message he reminded her she hadn't called him back. The last two messages, he was wondering where she was and that it was getting late. When she spoke to him, they talked for two hours. She reminded him she had a lot of errands to run and they had taken longer to get done then she had anticipated. She added by the time she settled in, it was too late to call him since he likes to be in bed by 9:00PM every night. She was convinced he bought it when he changed the subject to his work.

After ending the call, Elizabeth put in her Maroon 5, Lifehouse and Goo Goo Dolls CDs and turned up the volume. She danced her way up the mahogany wooden staircase and into her bedroom. She stripped down and took a hot relaxing bath. It had been so long since she had the house to herself and even longer since she could play her music as loud as she wanted. Before she couldn't because Rupert lived in his study and the music disrupted his reading. He was always reading, preferring a book to watching TV, going to the movies and concerts. When they first met, he seemed to like the things she liked to do but once the newest of their union wore off, he became this old fuddy duddy. She guessed he was always this way and being with her had awakened what ounce of young life he had left.

*~~~*

William was smiling like a kid who received a new toy. Elizabeth was standing in his doorway with a small overnight bag in one hand and a garment bag in the other. He had spoken with her earlier in the afternoon and told her he wanted her to comeback and stay until Monday. He thought it would be nice if they had breakfast together and shared a cab ride to work. He took her bags and placed them on the bed then gathered Elizabeth in his arms to kiss her lovingly on the lips.

Elizabeth went limp in William's arms overwhelmed by the gentleness of his kiss. She was glad she returned. His suggestion they go to work together was a good idea. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, knowing when Rupert returned things would have to go back to the way they were, if they could. She was learning more about William and the more she learned, the more she realized they were perfect together. She could be herself around him and have fun without feeling like she was being critiqued or judged.

Rupert was like that with her. There were times when he would embarrass her in front of his colleagues when he felt she was making him look bad because she wasn't abreast with his work. Her way of dealing with it was to down play his comments with laughter. Elizabeth didn't think her ignorance of his work was such an embarrassment for him. What attracted her to Rupert was his passion about it and his brilliant mind. He was teaching at Columbia University where she was a student. She wasn't smart enough to be in any of his classes but her best friend was and dragged her to one of his open lectures. Elizabeth expected to be bored out of her mind but instead he captivated her and his British accent only added to his allure. After the lecture, she flirted with him and surprisingly he flirted back. Rupert opened her eyes to things she never had interest in before like the opera, museums, and classic literature.

*~~~*

While Elizabeth unpacked her overnight bag, William sat on the bed and watched then leaned over and peeked inside. Something red and lacy had caught his eye. He waited until Elizabeth turned her back to hang up her garment bag before he pulled it out. He held it up in both hands and smiled. When she turned around, he placed his hands, with the sexy garment, behind his back.

Elizabeth stopped talking when she noticed a pair of her underwear was missing. She knew she had packed her matching red panty with her bra as she thoroughly began searching the small bag for it. Suspicious, she smirked at William then held her hand out without mentioning what she wanted. He tried to play dumb asking her what she was talking about. The dumb look on his face was a dead give away. She crawled on the bed and reached around him. He shifted. Back and forth they did this until she was able to pull them out of his hand. Then William grabbed her red lace bra and leaped off the bed, holding it against his chest. She told him the lacy number wasn't his size but she thought the panties would fit. He laughed then told her naughty girls wore red and she replied, with a mischievous grin, naughty boys wore black.

William knew what his blonde sexy lover was alluding to. There was a long pause between them before he asked her if she thought she could handle it. Feeling pretty confident Elizabeth rose up on her knees and placed her hands on her hips, trying to keep the smirk on her face from turning into a smile. As he walked toward her, she was sure he was going to show her how bad he could be. She stopped breathing for a moment, anticipating his touch but he walked past her and into his closet. She didn't know what to do with herself; feeling like she had said something wrong as she sat back on her heels and watched him pull a large box out of his closet. He placed it on the bed and pulled out a photo album then patted the spot beside him. She smiled then scurried over to his side.

William placed the photo album between them and told her to open it. The first section was filled with beautiful baby photos and pictures of his mother, father, sister and other relatives. She asked questions about his family and he held nothing back. While looking at the photos, it was obvious to Elizabeth he went through a geeky awkward phase like most teenagers and morphed into a handsome young man but as they got deeper into the album, she noticed a change in his appearance. His preppy look was replaced with black leather, silver jewelry, and screaming blonde hair. The photo of him in the drawer showed a young sexy James Dean. The photos in front of her, showed an angry young man. She looked up at him, waiting for him to explain.

He told her when he turned fifteen he fell in with the wrong crowd and experimented with drugs and dabbled in the punk scene. He told her he use to steal from his parents and rob people on the street for fun. He explained how he turned his life around when he saw his girlfriend, pointing to a picture of a dark haired girl, OD and how he thought he was responsible because he bought the drugs. Tears filled his eyes as he further explained how he had thoughts of suicide after her death.


Elizabeth listened as he explained how the dark period lasted until he turned seventeen when he cleaned up his act and channeled his energies back into school. He told her the photo she saw in his drawer was taken during that time. She didn't say anything sensing he just needed someone to listen. When he was done talking, she cupped his cheek and smiled as he leaned into her hand, closing his eyes while getting lost in its comfort.

William was glad he shared this part of life with her. It had been awhile sense he'd opened up to someone. Wanting to lighten the mood, he closed the photo album and dug through the box. He pulled out a black ripped shirt with a hundred safety pins, a beat up long black leather trench coat, black Doc Martin boots, silver jewelry, studded leather belts and spiked dog collars, which he told her was how he got his nickname, Spike.

Elizabeth laughed at his fashion choices and laughed even harder at his nickname. Never had she thought she would meet someone with a nickname she associated with tough guys in the movies. To her William wasn't a tough guy; tough guys didn't write poetry or cry. Nonetheless, she felt honored he shared this part of his past with her. They continued talking and Elizabeth opened up. She didn't have anything in her past she considered dark unless calling the girl who beat her out for prom queen a slut while the excited blonde accepted the crown counted. She talked about how she was adopted when she was only two weeks old and how when she turned eighteen she went looking for her birth mother only to discover she had died the year before. William showed her the same comfort, placing his arm around her.


If it weren't for their growling stomachs, they would still be talking. Neither of them felt like going out for dinner so William thawed and cooked some steaks and baked potatoes while Elizabeth made salads. He slipped passed her and turned on the radio and they danced in the kitchen while they continued preparing their food.

Both would stop what they were doing to perform a silly dance move or prove who was the better singer. Then William felt he was the ultimate rock star when one of his favorite songs came on. He shouted to Elizabeth this was his song and grabbed the broom out of the hallway closet. She followed him, laughing at how excited he had gotten. He turned the volume up louder, waiting for the lead singer to belt out the lyrics.


Elizabeth couldn't contain her laughter as she watched William make a fool of himself but then decided to get in on it. She did her best air guitar and joined him on the fake microphone. She didn't know the words to the song but she had the perfect stance as she leaned against him while he sung. She really started getting into it until William pushed her out of the way. To get back at him, she dropped to her knees looking up at him with her arms in the air, pretending to be his groupie. After the song ended she stretch out on the floor in hysterics as tears of laughter rolled down her face.

William choked on his words when Elizabeth joined him with her Slash impression. He struggled through the song trying not to laugh but her air guitar sucked. He pushed her out of the way so he could get back into the song but she wouldn't let up, causing him to finally lose it when she got down on her knees in worship. He had fallen back onto the couch in laughter, having a great time.

He looked over at the woman who had molded and touched his heart the way she did his body. William adored Elizabeth and wanted to show her how much. He turned off the radio and her infectious laughter filled the room causing him to laugh some more. He extended his arm out to her to help her off the floor but she wouldn't take it while continuing to laugh. She was still in a playful mood but he was beyond that. Finally, he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He dropped her on the bed then lowered his head to kiss and lick up the slender column of her neck until his mouth was on hers. The kiss was hot and deep.

Elizabeth wasn't laughing anymore. The sensual assault on her neck sent her pulse racing. She was easily becoming aroused feeling William's soft lips and tongue against her skin. When he found his way to her mouth, her tongue stroked and circled his. Her hands met the sides of his face then moved and fisted into his hair.


William broke the contact from her mouth to remove his shirt and hers. He kissed her shoulders, one then the other while removing her bra straps. Elizabeth sat up to kiss and lick his hard chest and to give him access to the back clasp. When she felt it loosen from her body, she laid down and allowed him to pull the violet sexy garment down her arms. He wasted no time filling his strong hands with her tender flesh, licking from her collarbone to her nipple. She watched how the pink harden pebble disappeared into his mouth and the raw enthusiasm he showed as his head brushed from side to side. He used his teeth, tongue and lips to play passionately against the sensitive flesh, pausing only to lick the space in between.

William moved down to feast on the quivering flesh of her belly while he gripped the waistband of her jeans. He rubbed the backs of his hands along her skin before unbuttoning them. He lowered the zipper with his teeth and pulled her jeans down. He kissed her arching hips down to her thighs then climbed off the bed to remove her boots and socks before pulling her jeans off. His strong hands trailed up her inner and outer thighs then rested on her hips. He pulled her violet lace panties off to reveal her wet and inviting quim. He climbed back onto the bed and looked at her.


Elizabeth saw the unmistakable look of passion in William's blue eyes causing heat to spread at an alarming speed throughout her body. She was aroused beyond belief and wanted him inside her now. She reached and fought with the button and zipper to his jeans, pulling them down as far as she could. She stared at his erection as if it was something good to eat. It had been awhile since she last tasted him but right now, William being inside her, was more important. She grabbed his long thick maleness and felt it pulse and expand in her hand. She forced him down and placed it at her wet opening.


William wanted to taste Elizabeth's smooth wet cunny first but her unchecked passion wouldn't allow oral appreciation or even time for him to push his jeans further down. She tugged on his cock and he followed, pushing all the way inside her. His eyes rolled shut and he didn't move despite the tiny rolled hip movements she was making.

He returned his mouth to hers and kissed her as if he had been deprived of it for far too long. When William felt confident he wasn't going to break into pieces inside her. He began moving his hips at a slow sensual tempo until they both found their provocative rhythm. They were both helpless against what the other was doing to their body. The pleasure they created from Elizabeth rising into William's down stroke and the grab and pull of her pussy muscles on his cock caused them both to climax together, panting and perspiring.

For the next hour they laid in bed lazily stroking each other as their rapture dissolved away by slow degrees. Then Elizabeth reminded William they needed to eat. Their steaks were cold, the baked potatoes were rubbery and the lettuce in the salads had wilted but they had eaten it all. Then they shared a large bowl of ice cream while cuddling on the couch in front of the TV.