The sweat between his will bind
I would have you and no other
Words whispered
Demands made
I respond to you with moan sounds.


William and Elizabeth shifted in their sleep when the alarm sounded off. He hit the snooze button then pulled Elizabeth closer to him. Neither of them could get up right away due to the lack of sleep from all the love making that lasted well into the early morning hours. When the alarm sounded again, Elizabeth opened and closed her eyes, trying to focus them. She tried to get up but William had her in a death grip. She wasn't complaining but if they wanted to have breakfast together, they needed to get up now.


He wasn't making any effort so she pushed her ass against his morning wood. It wasn't a smart thing to do she thought while his hand parted and rubbed between her thighs. She only wanted to wake him not arouse him, feeling his hot breath in her hair and his soft lips and tongue on her neck. Then he pulled one of her leg over his to rub her pussy, getting her aroused. She thought, in between whimpers and moans, they didn't have time for this but his soothing strokes made her change her mind. She stretched her leg wider, placing her hand over his urging him to put his fingers inside of her. Two of them slipped in and seconds later, he was caressing her hot spot, prompting her to come. Her back arched and resumed against him as she rode her climax out of his fingers. Elizabeth was wide-awake now, wanting more.


Breakfast was out of the question the moment William felt Elizabeth's firm ass press against his cock. She knew better than that he thought now, she had to deal with the consequences. He rubbed between her legs bringing one of the delicate limbs over his own. He buried his face into her blonde locks, kissing and nuzzling down to the nape of her neck. His hand caressed the inside of her warm thighs then against the lips of her smooth cunny. He rubbed the moist intimate flesh back and forth, hearing her surrendering moans.


A smile curled at the corners of his mouth when she guided his fingers inside her. He pushed two of them then another one inside. Elizabeth was nice and wet and getting wetter with each curved stroke. He grinded his hips letting his erection receive friction from the crease in her ass. He moved back and forth while she rode the rest of her orgasm out on his fingers. Hearing her cum was all the alarm clock William needed. He was wide-awake now.


Elizabeth would take an early morning cum over early morning breakfast any day. She laid on her back and pulled him on top of her. She no longer had issues with morning breath having gotten use to it the first morning she woke up in his arms. She licked his neck then sucked on his Adams apple. She licked and sucked on his chin then bit and sucked on his bottom lip before thrusting her tongue into his mouth.


The tasting and teasing of their tongues had turned up the heat as each kiss grew hotter, longer and deeper. Lost in their full-blown passion, the lusty lovers hungrily sipped it from each other's lips mastering the art of not breathing until it became too much. They parted in synch with each other's aroused breathing. William rose to his knees and grabbed Elizabeth by her legs pulling her down to him. Before entering the place where all joy resided, he waited for her to open her eyes. When she did, he entered her staring into the green beauties, wide and wild with excitement. He kissed her with his cock throbbing insistently inside her causing him to groan deep in his throat.


Kissing William was enough to make Elizabeth come again. The rush of wet passion between her legs had robbed her of breath and sanity. She cried out no when the heat of his body deserted hers causing every bone in her body and every hair on her head to beckoned for his return. He pulled her closer to him. Her green eyes, heavy with desire, searched and found his desire deep within his blue ones. Her knees fell apart in expectation and when he entered her she pulled him to her and kissed him, tasting the sound of his groan. The deep sexual emotion she felt had brought tears to her eyes. William was the key to her ecstasy.


William was overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through his body. He was fitting inside Elizabeth like a key to a lock. Her hungry kiss forced his tongue to take an active role as well as making it impossible for him to be gentle but he sensed she didn't want gentle. By her firm round cheeks, he lifted her at an angle, giving her one wild thrust after another while whispering to her to take it. Elizabeth was taking it and throwing it back at him. Panting and perspiring, they created a fierce rhythm leading them to orgasmic abandon.


Parting her legs wider, Elizabeth whispered to William to give it to her. She slapped his tight ass then grabbed the firm twin cheeks, pushing him in deeper. He was making her feel good and she wanted to return the favor. Using her index finger she pressed at his anus using circular motions. He moaned in her mouth. She was glad he was enjoying her careful teasing a half a centimeter at a time as she eased the tip of her finger inside, feeling him clamp around it. William broke contact with her mouth and whispered yes several times against her ear while he thrusted almost violently into her causing her to succumb to the pleasure. She let out a deep-throated scream and after several more hard thrusts William came loud then stilled. His entire body had tensed, his ass cheeks were clenched and he was numb from the neck up. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had.


After they regained their breaths and their heartbeats had slowed, Elizabeth looked over at William, lying beside her and thanked him for breakfast. He smiled and told her she was welcome then they both laughed. She moved closer to him and draped her arm over his damp stomach. William played in her hair with one hand while the other brush lightly over her arm. They had fallen asleep in that same position with no thoughts of work on either of their minds.

*~~~*

If it weren't for the telemarketer calling the apartment, William and Elizabeth would have been later for work. They showered together and dressed quickly then they both realized it was pointless to rush since they were already late. He helped Elizabeth with her coat then walked arm and arm to the coffee house around the corner from his place, missing the early morning rush due to their unrestrained lust.


Elizabeth stood in line in front of William, trying to decide what she wanted to order while at the same time trying to get him to keep his hands to himself. Finally she turned around and gave him the kiss he was asking for then told him to behave. After she received her coffee, she stood to the side and waited for him. She glanced out the large window and saw someone waving at her. She looked over her shoulder to make sure the woman had the right person. To be courteous, Elizabeth waved back, thinking the woman would be on her way after the acknowledgement. Instead she walked inside and Elizabeth froze with fear then looked at William who was still ordering.


As the woman approached her, it became clear to Elizabeth who she was. Gwendolyn Post was a colleague of Rupert's. She immediately engaged Elizabeth in conversation asking her how she was doing and how was Rupert getting along in California. Elizabeth was nervous but managed to hide it with a smile. She tried to move away from where she was standing all the while hoping William would know to stay away. He didn't. There was a huge smile on his face as he walked towards them. She asked Gwendolyn to walk her out but they didn't move quickly enough. William caught up to them and called her love. She and Gwen stopped.


Elizabeth's heart was trapped in her throat. She didn't know what to say. Rupert's colleague was thrilled she was meeting another Brit and waited for Elizabeth to introduce them. She didn't. Gwen extended her hand to shake his while giving William the once over. It was apparent she liked what she saw then she turned to Elizabeth wearing a curious smile. Finally, Elizabeth said she worked with William and they had bumped into each other there while on their way to work.


William kept quiet while his blonde lover explained why she was there with him. It was at that moment he thought meeting this woman wasn't a good thing. When the woman told them she needed to go, she told Elizabeth to give Rupert her best then shook William's hand again while giving him a suggestive smile. She jokingly commented if more men looked like him in England she would have never left. He smiled then told her it was nice meeting her also. Elizabeth told Gwen it was nice seeing her again and would tell Rupert she ran into her. She lied. Elizabeth had no intentions on telling Rupert anything and hoped to GOD Gwendolyn would not mention it to him but some how she doubted that.

*~~~*

Elizabeth was quite in the cab. Her mind plagued with what just happened. Her brain was working overtime as she began formulating lies to tell Rupert if he ever asked about running into Gwendolyn. She snapped out of her state when she felt William's hand on her leg. She had given him a weak smile then looked out the window.


William knew the change in Elizabeth's behavior had something to do with the woman he met. He wanted to ask her who she was but his blonde lover's change in mood caused the words to die in his throat. He never knew her husband's name assuming it was Rupert, listening to the woman. Her husband's name even sounded old as he wondered why Elizabeth was with him. When they first met, he asked her was she happy. He expected her to say no. Why wouldn't he? Happily married women didn't have affairs. Something had to be missing in her marriage. Was it sex? Love? Attention? Or all of the above and the things he was willingly providing. Maybe one day she would tell him and then maybe one day he would tell her to leave him.


He placed his hand on her leg. She smiled at him but William knew it wasn't genuine. Finally he came out and asked her who was the woman. She told him the woman worked with her husband and didn't say anymore. He nodded his head then sipped his coffee. They didn't speak again until William was dropped off in front of his building. He gave her quick kiss and told her he would see her later.


There had to be hundreds of coffee shops in New York City maybe even thousands. With that being said why did Gwendolyn Post of all people happen to be at the same one as she? She didn't even work in the area. Columbia University was on the other side of the city. Maybe Elizabeth was supposed to get caught. She and William weren't exactly being discreet with all the touching and to the people on the outside looking in, they were a couple. Elizabeth wondered how much Gwen saw. Did she see them walk in together arm and arm? Did she see William hugging her while they stood in line? Did she see Elizabeth kiss him? Or did she see her at that moment Elizabeth saw her? She would never know. Maybe it was best she mention it to Rupert so it wouldn't appear she had anything to hide. When she talked to him next, she would tell him and when Gwen mentions it to him, it wouldn't be a big deal. Besides it wasn't unusual to run into a co-worker even one as sexy and good looking as William. Still, Elizabeth couldn't help but think if she and William hadn't made love that morning, she would have never run into Rupert's ex crush.