Chapter 3-Pleasure Seekers

Tell me I have not felt the pressure of your body against mine
And that I was not shocked or excited by the power of your masculinity
Tell me that you cannot cure the ache, which lingers between my thighs
And my body will deny that I desire you


Elizabeth was about to have another boring lunch with her boss, talking about the same boring numbers and the same boring profit margins. She pretended she was listening to everything he had to say but the information was going in one ear and out the other. Thoughts of narrow hips, broad shoulders, rippled stomach and a tight ass caused her to soak two pairs of under wear and she was working on a third. It was a week ago today when she and William first made love.


Nothing was more uncomfortable then sitting still with wet panties listening to a old balding man with a Napoleon complex when she could be underneath a man that could make her wet with just the sound of his voice. She wondered what he was doing and if he had lunch yet. She excused herself from the table, calling William from her cell phone, happy she caught him before he left. When he agreed to meet her, she could barely contain her excitement, laughing to herself with a hint of naughtiness. Lunch was on her so to speak.


William looked forward to seeing Elizabeth, hearing her voice made his day but honestly he never thought he would see her again. He figured maybe she realized she made a mistake and confessed to her husband. Obviously she didn't and he was glad. William wasn't going to lie to himself. He'd slept with another man's wife and that wasn't even the worse part. The worse part was that he didn't feel guilty about it as he hurried out his office door to meet her. The last time he remembered being this excited was when he lost his virginity to his blonde next-door neighbor, Joyce. He was 17. She was 41.


Elizabeth looked at her watch. Only five minutes had passed from the last time she looked at it. She was feeling anxious and getting a cramp in her neck from looking over her shoulder at the restaurant door. She was hoping to spot William first before he approached her table. She inhaled deeply then exhaled trying unsuccessfully to listen to her boss but every word coming out of his mouth sounded like blah, blah, and blah. She smiled and nodded like a good employee, making several trips to her hard point under the table. She was touching herself so much; she let out a loud gasp that her made her boss go silent with curiosity. She apologized; using the excuse she was probably coming down with something. None the wiser, her boss continued to talk.


The restaurant was five blocks away from William's office. He could have walked but he wanted to get there as quick as possible. He figured a cab ride would have him there within ten minutes, twenty at the most with traffic. Anything more than that was too long. He couldn't wait to see Elizabeth, letting his thoughts of her cloud his judgment. Maybe hailing a cab wasn't such a good idea after realizing New York gridlock could care less where he needed to be. He informed the cab driver he would walk the reminder of the way. He paid for the ride, stepping out in the chilly winter air, deciding it was best to run instead of walk.


William had thought about Elizabeth often for it was only a week ago today he was holding her, making love to her. After their lusty encounter, they didn't make any future plans to see each other again but did exchange business cards while they rode the train back into the city, holding hands and then parting after few heated kisses on the street. He laughed to himself, thinking how so many times he remained a prisoner behind his desk erect, thinking about their first time together. It was impossible for him to walk amongst his coworkers for fear of having to be a defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit when his only defense was being held as a willing captive by a beautiful woman's passion.


The minute Elizabeth saw William walk into the restaurant, she jumped from her seat bumping the table and spilling over a glass of water. She apologized to her boss never taking her eyes off William while he stood in the doorway appearing to be out of breath. She smiled thinking he must have ran the entire way just to see her like in those romantic movies when the guy runs after the girl he knows is right for him. However, she wasn't in the mood to be romantic. She wanted to be screwed and screwed fast. She excused herself from the table, informing her boss she needed to go to the restroom. Like a gentlemen, he stood up and nodded his head in acknowledgment then sat back down to finish his blood rare steak.


It didn't take long for William to see Elizabeth sitting at her table with a distinguishing looking man. For a brief moment, he thought it could be her husband which was ludicrous he thought. She called him. He was nervous but it vanished the moment he laid eyes on her and she smiled back at him. It was like everyone else in the crowded restaurant disappeared and it was just her waiting there for him. Their eyes remained locked and all he could do was stand in the doorway, like an obedient slave, waiting to be told what to do.


Elizabeth rushed towards him, wanting to touch and kiss him until she remembered who she was with. She glanced back to her table, hoping her boss wasn't looking but he was still engrossed in his steak. She pulled William by his cold hands, searching for a dark corner or some hidden spot away from view so she could enjoy the sweetness of his kisses. There was no such place to be found until she noticed a woman coming out of the women's restroom. She opened the door with William close behind, calling out to see if anyone else was inside. When she didn't receive a response; quickly she looked around then pulled him inside, pressing her body with his against the door.


Their kisses had been wet, hard and desperate. Elizabeth secured her arms firmly around his neck while his arms were wrapped tight around her petite body. One of his hands palmed the back of her head, pressing her mouth harder to his. Elizabeth backed them into a stall while he closed and locked it not that it mattered. The moans coming from both of them was enough to let anyone who dared enter know what they were doing.


They changed positions. This time he had her pushed against the green stall barrier, lowering his head to kiss her breast through her ivory blouse. Elizabeth removed his coat and suit jacket, letting them both fall to a pile on the bathroom floor. She pulled his shirt out of the waistband of his pants, snaking her hands up his chest causing William to gasp fromher heated touch.


Wanting to taste her skin, William unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse. He reached inside cupping and kneading one of her breast before lifting it out of her black satiny bra so it rested on the under wire. He bit and sucked on the nipple, causing her to arch her back under the roughness of his mouth.


Pulling him away from her heaving chest, Elizabeth pressed her mouth to his and they kissed and sucked on the tender flesh of each other's lips and tongue. Her hand found a permanent resting place on his crotch as she rubbed and squeezed him through his pants. She tried to undo his belt but he told her they didn't have time but there was other ways. He cupped her ass with his masculine hands, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh while teasing the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Elizabeth gasped against his mouth, the skillful way he used it against her tongue was only a sample; a wonderful erotic sample of what she was going to be feeling against her other lips.


She found herself getting turned on with the rough lusty way he pushed up her skirt and yanked down her panties, shivering from the touch of his warm fingers as they climbed up her thigh. He pulled on the hairs of her pussy causing her to cry out. The brief moment of pain had triggered more unexpected wetness. She appreciated his wickedness, biting his shoulder and licking his neck while he stroked her clit with his thumb then pushed two fingers insider her. She gasped and opened wider for him, placing her foot on the toilet seat


William's cock thickened in his pants as his fingers played inside her wet quim. He knew just how to stroke her, feeling her clit hardened under the pad of his thumb. She told him to suck her and he was on his knees with his mouth pressed against the mouth of her wet opening. With long strokes he teased her, stroking her to higher pitches of ecstasy then taking a few moments here and there to push his tongue inside her, feeling her contract around it. He shouldn't have been taking his time but he enjoyed the act and the sounds he drew out of her. He felt her thighs tense and she began to sway as her juice trickled into his mouth and over his chin. With a curve of his tongue he lathed it up, holding her by the hips as she spasmed against his mouth.


Elizabeth's skirt was like a belt around her waist. She was holding it, making sure it didn't interfere with the eating process. William was taking his time pleasuring her and she was grateful. Her husband wasn't a big fan of pleasing her orally but she didn't hold it against him. He was pretty traditional when it came to sex and she had no complaints. He was good and very capable of giving her orgasms but still rough around the edges when it came to affection in public and around family and friends.


She felt her breath quickening as she cried out, causing her to drop her skirt and claw at William's head. He had her by the hips, digging his fingers into her ass, sucking her pussy so hard she almost tumbled over him. She removed one of her hands from his hair, pressing it flat against the wall while she told him she was about to come. At that moment she felt his tongue slip up inside her causing her gasped out loud. All thoughts of returning back to her boss had vanished and replaced with thoughts of his thick cock buried deep inside her as she came.


Extremely turned on and erect, William stood telling her was going to shag her and to hell with the time. He gathered Elizabeth up in his arms and kissed her deeply, aching to be inside her. He struggled to get his pants down but his impatience made it almost impossible so he watched as her delicate hands loosened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She reached inside, pulling out his cock oozing with slippery moisture.


Time halted with him and Elizabeth could care less, pulling on his belt and releasing him from his pants. She was very excited and very wet, telling William to fuck her hard then bracing herself as entered her in one hard thrust. She moaned, having a verbal resurrection from their first time together. William's hard thrusts had her taking in so much air her throat burned for her to swallow. She was slipping out of control, moaning and gasping on her way to another orgasm that would never happen.


There heated bliss was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door. Immediately, she quieted, placing her hand over William's mouth to silence him. Together they stilled while their chests heaved in unison. It was her boss, checking to see if everything was okay. William pulled out of her while she pushed down her skirt, telling her boss she was coming right out. She readjusted herself back into her bra, buttoning her blouse and running her hands through her hair. She kissed William one last time before opening the stall door. She looked at herself in the mirror. She raked her fingers through her hair once more and then removed the smear-stained lipstick from her lips. She walked out the door barely meeting her boss's eyes, telling him she guessed she wasn't feeling well after all. He escorted her back to their table where he paid the check, suggesting she take the rest of the day off. Elizabeth told him no and that all she needed was some fresh air.


William rested his body against the stall door, looking down at his hard and swollen cock, begging for release against the material of his pants. He had taken several deep breaths, getting himself together before leaving. He walked up to the sink to wash his hands and run them over his face. When the door of the bathroom opened, he didn't flinch. He could care less if it was inappropriate for a man to be in the women's bathroom. A very attractive brunette entered, giving him the once over before walking into the stall beside the one he and Elizabeth christened. He walked out, searching for her but she was gone. He grabbed a hot dog and a yahoo from a vender a few feet away from the restaurant then hoped in a cab back to his office.


Elizabeth resisted the urge to call William again but the longing between her legs had no intentions of going away. She looked at her watch. She was getting off in an hour. She beat her pen on the desk, staring at her telephone still debating whether to call him or not. She really wanted to finish what they started in the restaurant and then some. Although she found release under the sensual force of his tongue, it wasn't enough. Giving into her urges, she picked up the phone and started dialing. His line was busy.


William slouched in his office chair, twirling it around like some kid on his favorite carnival ride. After getting back to the office, he tried to bombard himself with paperwork but to know avail. Thoughts of Elizabeth coming in his mouth, her pert breasts and round soft ass in his hands had turned his brain completely off his job and on to picking up the phone to call her but the line was busy.


William waited before dialing Elizabeth again. When she answered, he didn't bother to exchange pleasantries. He told her he needed to see her. Wanting to see him just as bad, she asked where. They arranged to meet at a hotel only a few blocks from both their jobs. She checked her watch again, twisting it around her wrist with impatience. Elizabeth could feel herself getting wet all over again. She called her husband, telling him she was going to be late due to a deadline she had to meet. He told her he would keep her dinner warm for her, saying he loved her. She responded with the words me too before hanging up.


William reserved a room at a nearby hotel, leaving a key for Elizabeth at the front desk. He left work, two hours early to go back to his apartment to retrieve something very important before meeting Elizabeth at the hotel. When he got to the room, he preferred to turn off the lights instead of dimming them. He loved candles, bring his own from home along with two bottles of wine. It was the same wine they drank on their first night together.


Elizabeth arrived at the hotel, retrieving the key William had left for her at the front desk. It was a very nice hotel full of business types and hookers dressed professionally for the out of town businessmen and the locals looking to cheat on their wives. She refused to pass judgment on any of them. She was no different as she rode the elevator to her rendezvous with William.


When she opened the door, William was standing there waiting for her. She responded automatically to him, circling her arms around his neck kissing him first tenderly on the lips. Quickly things turned passionate, from the pent up longing even thou it had only been a few hours since they were together. They pulled and grabbed at each other's clothes in a hurry to feel naked flesh against naked flesh, not caring where their clothes landed. There was no time to care just to feel with every muscle in their bodies.


They were still standing when William lifted Elizabeth up and lowered her onto his cock. She wrapped her legs around him as the fierceness in his body, hands and arms made her body sing. Joined by their sexes and mouths, they descended to the carpeted floor, moving together like wicked souls do fast, hard and wild until they came. They both laid on the floor letting out a series of long, happy contented sighs. She draped an arm and leg over him, pushing up to lick the scar along his eyebrow then his lips. William told her she was insatiable, getting to his feet and helping her to hers before scooping her up to carry Elizabeth to the bed.


She crawled on top of him, kissing and licking his chest until she notice the two bottles of wine on the side table. She asked him was he trying to get her drunk. William laughed, suggesting they toast to the anniversary of their first time together. She was pleased he remembered. Trying to get a man to remember a special occasion even with obvious hints was frustrating. Unfortunately, her husband was one of those men and she was one of those women always accepting his apology for his absentmindedness. Her husband was very passionate about his work. It was one of the things she loved about him but whenever there was some new fascinating discovery at work, she usually came second on his list of priorities.


Of course she thought it was a good idea, rising to straddle him. She reached for the already opened bottle, asking William where were the glasses. He informed her they weren't necessary, sliding up the bed with her still on him. He leaned against the headboard, grabbing the bottle away from her. He had taken sip then pulled her by the back of her neck to kiss him, letting the wine spill into her mouth.


Elizabeth pulled away from him, laughing and licking the excess wine from around her mouth. A low growl came from William's throat as he placed the bottle back on the table, grabbing Elizabeth and turning her over so she was underneath him. He grabbed the other bottle, pouring the cool clear liquid over her body. Laughing and screaming, Elizabeth held her hands out in front of herself as a shield. She knew it was water but wanted to know why was it in a wine bottle.


William grabbed her hands, holding them above her head. He had given her a sweet smile, telling her he collected the raindrops in remembrance of the first time they spent together. Elizabeth thought it was the most romantic thing she had ever heard as she grabbed William by the sides of his face to intertwine her tongue with his, kissing deep and passionately.


William shot to full length, entering her and thrusting like crazy. Neither of them had use for the human language as they voiced their ecstasy through throaty umms, Os and ayahs. Feeding the growing need inside them, their wet soaked and aroused bodies glided across each other with a deep burning that left William's body taut as his seed left him and Elizabeth climaxed so hard, it lifted her off the bed and bowed her back.


Lying swollen and sweaty on top of William, Elizabeth realized she had stayed longer then she anticipated. She didn't bother to clean up, leaving the hotel room with dried crusted semen between her thighs but still in a surreal sexual mode. Saying goodbye to William was hard, kissing him passionately before leaving him naked and still wanting her on the wet crumpled sheets. When she arrived her home, she didn't bother to kiss her husband not wanting him to smell her and her lover's mingled musk on her body. He was sitting in the living room reading his book and smoking a pipe. She yelled she was home, running up the stairs to take a much-needed shower. She joined him in the living room, kissing him on the cheek before she sat at his feet while he stroked her hair, never looking up from his book.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so long. I got carried away just like our lovers. For those of you wondering who her husband is, sorry I'm not telling until the end of the story. I promise not to drag the story out. I'm guess four more chapters and a epilogue ought to do it.