Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you are still enjoying the story. You can expect the smut pretty much throughout the next few chapters but things will also start to get complicated for the two lovers.
When all my being remembers
And exclaims my desire for you
My heartbeat pulses unsteady
Anxiously awaiting for thee


William called her today, leaving several messages on her voice mail. She was in meetings all day unable to return any of his calls and knew what he wanted before she listened to them. She was just as desperate to see him too. When she finally returned his call, William answered on the first ring. At first he told her he wanted to see her then changed it to needing to see her. She told him the feeling was mutual but she couldn't. She had already told her husband she would be home for dinner.


William left Elizabeth five messages and she hadn't returned any of them. He wondered if she was done with him and her not returning his calls was her way of telling him it was over. There was always this nagging thought in the back of his mind that she would be the one to end things between them. She was the one who had the most to lose. When he finally heard from her, he was disappointed when she told him she couldn't see him. He tried to persuade her to call her husband and tell him she had to work late. He was disappointed when she told him no. It was the first time she had ever told him no in the two months they'd been seeing each other and the first time William felt jealousy towards her husband.


Determined to see her, William invited Elizabeth to his poetry reading at a bar he frequented. He was one of the featured poets and thought it would be nice for them to actually have an evening out instead the typical evening behind closed doors. After all she was the one who suggested he share his poetry with the world. He could hear the hesitation in her voice and crossed his fingers, hoping she would say yes. When she agreed to come, he jumped out of his seat like he'd won the lottery. He told her to arrive early to make sure she got a seat because the place was crowded on Saturdays.


Elizabeth had become an instant fan the first time William read some of his poetry to her. She told him she loved it but he didn't believe her even after she insisted it had nothing to do with him being naked while he read it to her. William was talented and she asked him why was he wasting his time behind a desk, encouraging him to share it with the masses. She remembered him telling her poetry couldn't pay his bills. That's why he majored in business in college and minored in liberal arts.

*~~~*

Elizabeth told her husband at dinner she and a few girls from the office were having a ladies night out. He thought it was a wonderful idea glad she was going out instead of working all the time. She almost choked on her steak at his statement, considering his nose was buried in one of his precious books when he said it. She leaned back in her chair, folding her arms across her chest. Her husband reminded her a little of William. He was passionate about his work as William was passionate about his poetry.


William needed her every day, every minute and hour. He was so sure he would be seeing her tonight but when she told him no, he had taken it hard. Maybe a little too hard he thought as he sat on his fire escape, drinking whiskey. It had given him a reality check. She was married and spending time with her husband. It was part of the marriage contract and had taken for granted she would say yes but why wouldn't he. She had said yes the other eight times.


He pictured her sitting at the dinner table with her husband bored as a brick. She had to be. Why else was she cheating on her husband? He imagined their conversation started off with one of them asking the other how was their day and ending with a bad joke he heard at the office.

Elizabeth would laugh, pretending it was funny but all the while wishing he were shagging her six ways from Sunday. William laughed at his thoughts then suddenly crashed his glass in a fit of anger. He needed an outlet for his passion so he grabbed his notebook and wrote two new poems, using images of her naked and aroused to fuel his pen and to masturbate himself to sleep.


Elizabeth had made an appointment at the hair salon to have her hair done, a wax, a manicure and a pedicure. She purchased a new dress, boots and lingerie for her first night out with William. She couldn't believe she let him talk her into a real date but she wanted to support him. Was this the start of more dates and was William losing sight of the fact she was married and not his girlfriend? After work all she had to do was tell her husband was one lie that she was working late so she and William could have their hit and run sex. Elizabeth now realized the statement was true that one lie often leads to another.


William wore a deep purple silk shirt, tight black leather pants and black leather boots. He didn't bother to slick back his hair, letting it dry naturally. He arrived an hour early to the bar to have a drink with some of his friends who came to support him. In his conversation with Elizabeth, he left out his friends would be there for fear she wouldn’t come if she knew other people knew they were seeing each other. He couldn't tell her not after she told him her best friend didn’t know she was seeing someone on the side.


The place was filling up quickly. He hoped Elizabeth would be arriving soon. He made arrangements with one of the waitresses to have a drink sent to her table when she arrived. The waitress asked him what did she look like and William told her she would be the prettiest woman in the room. Taking only a few steps towards the stage, he stopped and turned around. Elizabeth had just walked in and he shook like he had gotten the chills. His body knew she was there before he laid eyes on her just like the first time.


William watched her take a seat, located in the center of the room. Then he watched the waitress as she glanced over at him to make sure she had spotted the right woman. He smiled and nodded his head then turned his attention back to her. Elizabeth hadn't noticed him yet while he watched her remove her gloves, scarf, and coat, placing it on the back of the chair. Right away, he noticed what she was wearing while he refocused his eyes. Her sexy body was always hidden underneath business suits but tonight she was wearing a short tight black dress with a high neck, sexy black diamond net hosiery and black knee-hi boots. She certainly didn't look like somebody's wife as he fought to control the bulge in his pants only to lose the battle when she turned around to reveal the dress was cutout in the back with a single strap across her shoulder blades. William tried to focus his thoughts somewhere else, bringing up mental images of things he didn't find sexy to get rid of his erection.


Elizabeth was glad she left an hour early to get there. Despite the cold weather, Saturday nights in New York were a bitch. Hell, every night in New York was a bitch. The place was crowded and she was lucky she found a seat. She was hoping William would be waiting for her at the door so she could avoid the 'you're alone' walk of shame. She removed her coat, placing it on the back of the chair. She wanted a drink but decided to have one after William finished. Then a waitress placed a drink in front of her and Elizabeth informed the blonde woman she didn't order anything. The waitress told her it was compliments of the blonde gentlemen by the stage. Elizabeth looked in that direction and saw William standing there with a huge smile on his face. She thanked the waitress then held up her glass up, silently thanking him.


Elizabeth felt a stirring down below at the sight of William wearing something other than a suit. He looked yummy. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, trying to make herself comfortable on the seat although comfort had nothing to do with it. William was looking hot, really hot and she wanted to leave with him immediately. Three buttons on his shirt were undone, allowing her to get a peak at his hard pale chest. His black leather pants were tight, tight enough she could see the outline of his penis. It was leaning to the left. Her husband wouldn't be caught dead wearing such an outfit. He had a nice body not as nice as William's but he could pull it off. However, if she even suggested he spiff up his wardrobe, he would laugh in her face since he prided himself on
being an intellectual and liked to dress the part with bow ties and outdated suit jackets. She sighed, wishing he would loosen up more.


She finished her drink then signaled the waitress who delivered the first one over to her table. She liked the drink so much she wanted to order another one but didn't know the name. The blonde woman told her she was drinking a slow screw against the wall. Elizabeth blushed and ordered another one, feeling the affects of the first drink in her toes. She was feeling relaxed and a little bit horny.


William was the second person to go on. He adjusted the microphone to his height then greeted the crowd before he dedicated his first poem to Buffy. She laughed. It was his nickname for her. She didn't know how he derived at that name out of Elizabeth but she thought it was cute. The audience clapped then grew silent when the spotlight shined on his face. He looked directly at her. The look in his blue eyes was disturbing as he informed the audience the title of his first poem, was "Another Man's Wife".

Another man's wife
Stormy lovers
Rain drops of passion
Thunder rolling
Lighting flashing
Not quite a hurricane
Just a tender shower,
Stolen moments alone

Another man's wife
Caught in her web
Hypnotized by her eyes
A blind fool
While playing her game
Vicious and delicious
Elizabeth is her name
Pussy and trouble is all she has to offer
So pretty I confess

Another man's wife
Causing a rip in my life
In the eyes of God I'm caught
Needing to stop on the double
Digging a hole
As our love affair unfolds


The moment he mentioned the title, Elizabeth knew the poem was about her. She listened intently never taking her eyes off his. As the images and sounds from that day surfaced and danced around the dimly lit room. He invited the audience in, making her out to be the bad guy. Elizabeth was angry. How could he expose her and what they were doing like that?


Next he would walk over to her table and everyone will know it's her he's talking about. Elizabeth had a million thoughts running through her mind, making her paranoid. She wanted to leave but realized it would have drawn unwanted attention. She didn't come here for this she thought as she removed her wedding rings, slipping them into her purse. She took a few nervous sips of her drink looking around to see if she recognized any body or better yet hoping nobody recognized her so it could get back to her husband. She turned her attention back to the stage. William was about to read his next poem, again dedicating it to Buffy. This poem was simply titled "Want".


When I see you
I will dance with your eyes
Kiss your cheek softly
Put my hand on your thighs
I will suck on your lip
Touch each of your breasts tenderly
Trace down your hip
I will touch your skin
And hear you shudder
As your arousal begins
And my heart will quicken
As I rise in my pants
And feel the stroke of your hand
I will slowly undress you
And you will feel the force of my man
I will taste your sweet softness
Oh what ecstasy we will share
As ours souls intertwine bare


Elizabeth swallowed hard. She was glad she stayed. Listening to his words made her sex tingle and moist. Thoughts of being angry with him sailed away as she touched her lips with her finger then smiled. It was like that every time with him. The same old song and dance that never got old, only better. He received a standing ovation for that one and all of them were women as they approached him on stage, telling him how much they enjoyed his poetry.


Elizabeth knew the other women were full of shit, knowing they just wanted to fuck him. She didn't like those women invading his personal space and she didn't like that he was enjoying it. She was jealous and tired of waiting for him to come to her. She grabbed her coat, putting it on as she walked out the door.


William refused to take his eyes off hers when he read his first poem. He had a feeling she wouldn't like it very much. He'd written it last night and he would be lieing if he didn't admit he was hurt while he wrote it because of her refusal to be see him. He watched the emotions play on her face from excitement to worry. He watched her shift uncomfortably in her seat as he told the tale of her adultery. Well he should say their adultery; he was as guilty of it as she was.

He could be a sadistic bastard sometimes especially when it came to matters of the heart or flesh. He was caught in passion’s web hence the shirt he wore tonight. Purple was the color of passion some would say red but red was the color of love. He wasn't in love with Elizabeth or was he? He could blame his feelings for her on his penis starting with the first time he laid eyes on her to every time they were together; only last night being the exception.


With the second poem, William wanted Elizabeth to remember what it’s like when they are together. He wanted her to know what she was missing while she sat at the dinner table with her husband. Maybe he was being selfish, so what he thought. He saw the way she looked at him, touching her lips. He knew he had her. It was a kinky mind game as he delivered the hard slap of the first poem to cause a sting and then used the second as a soothing rub to make it go away.


William could care less about the attention he was receiving from the other women. He only cared about one woman in that place but he did want her to see it. He wanted her to know there were others that desired him. He wanted her feel what he felt last night. His plan worked but maybe a little too well. William didn't expect her to leave as he jumped from the stage, leaving his admirers dumbfounded. He grabbed his black leather coat from behind the bar, pushing his way through the crowd to catch up with her.


Elizabeth hailed a cab. She reached for the door handle but William beat her to hit. She looked at him then rolled her eyes, getting inside the cab. She gave the driver her address but William changed it, giving the driver his. She folded her arms across her chest, looking out the frosted window. William tried to grab her chin to get her to look at him and she bit his finger. He called her a minx then grabbed her by the chin again, crashing his lips down on hers. He tried to force his tongue into her mouth and she bit it. He pulled away, touching it and then sucked the wet crimson off his fingers. He forced her onto his lap. Elizabeth struggled with him insisting he let her go. Alarmed by the sight of two people fighting, the cab driver stopped the cab. William had given him a serial killer stare and told the nervous man to keep driving.


Elizabeth tried to slap William but he held his head down while laughing and blocking her attempts. He grabbed her by the wrists as they continued to struggle until William got her where he wanted her, astride him. He forced her hand to his crotch wanting her to feel how hard her resistance was making him. He released her wrist then covered his hand over hers while she continued to rub his cock until it was rock hard. He released her other wrist, allowing her to run her hand through his hair. She yanked his head at an angle, lowered her head and kissed him with passion.


William opened her coat, fondling her breasts roughly through her dress as she rocked back and forth into his touch. Wanting to feel the real thing, Elizabeth unzipped his pants and got a handful of his cock as it pulsed in her grip. He gasped, running his hands up her thighs feeling her garters stretched to the limit on her hosiery. He shoved his fingers into her wetness, sending sexual shocks through her entire body. She cried out. His other hand reached up and pulled her mouth back down to his in a wicked battle of tongues. They both worked each other's sexes until the need had become too great as they both struggled to get his pants down and her dress further up.


Finally succeeding, William maneuvered his cock inside her, holding her ass as she rode him into the leather seat, both oblivious to the cab driver, smirking and shaking his head at the lusty lovers. Elizabeth hands gripped and pushed into the hard leather seat as she worked her hips back and forth getting lost in the stormy passion in her blonde lover’s eyes. Her body was hotter than the depths of hell and her wetness was rampant.


They had their first fight fueled by an aphrodisiac blend of hurt, anger, jealousy, lust and desire. All being erased and satisfied in the back of a cab with harsh cries and whispered words of pleasure mixed with forgiveness. Elizabeth listened to William's deep hypnotic voice tell her he wanted to pleasure her inside and out until she begged for release. Her womanhood responded to the lingering bond of hunger they shared. She wanted him to give it all to her and go deeper while she opened wider digging and stretching her legs as far as they could go. She moaned loud from his strong firm thrusts, cab driver be damned. William was unleashing the greatest pleasure she had ever felt. She came hard, harder than she ever had before with him.


Her welcomed juiciness unmasked the desire she still had for him despite his stupid jealous antics. He could have lost her tonight had he waited another second, another minute before jumping off that stage. For all he knew this may be their last time together. He had to make up for it, responding to her request to give her all he had. He locked his arms under her shoulders while her muscles tightened around him like a fist.


He pressed her down onto his stiffness, interrupting the glorious rhythm of her hips to thrust upward. He moaned her name against her mouth preceded by Oh before his tongue searched out for hers. She was coming and so was he, releasing powerful spurts inside her. He stiffened while they rocked back and forth, vibrating through one another.


Both hot and damp, William pressed the button on the side door panel to roll down the window. The cool air gave welcomed relief while it sucked out the smell of their passion from inside the cab. Elizabeth found it a little difficult to detach herself from him, wishing the feeling would return back to her legs quicker. She readjusted her wet panties and pulled down her dress while she surveyed the damage to her net stockings. Luckily, her coat covered most of it so she didn't have to worry about her husband seeing it.

William was still semi-erect when he tucked himself back into his leather pants. He pulled Elizabeth against him and she laid on his chest. It was very late and she needed to get home. He wished she could spend the night with him for a change instead for a few hours but that was wishful thinking, dangerous thinking. The more time he spent with her the more he wanted. He told the cab driver to turn around to see her home first.


What little time they had was spent in silence. He kissed the top of her head a few times while he ran his hand lazily up and down the sleeve of her coat. He instructed the cab driver not to pull up in front of her brownstone so he let her out on the corner after they kissed lustfully goodbye. William waited in the cab, slouching in the back seat while he watched her go safely inside.


A/N: Some of the words and phrases used in these poems are mine, Andre Mollet, De Ann Diax and Perry Holmes.