With desire I search for you
And my unexpected arrival
Will change all dimensions
Bringing reality to the space of wanting


William called her today and it was the fourth time in a row she told him she couldn't see him. Elizabeth had been working late the last two weeks meeting yet another important deadline. She almost missed the last one and her boss wasn't happy about it so she was going to make damn sure it didn't happen again. Elizabeth could hear the disappointment in William's voice but that was unimportant to her since he was the reason she had trouble focusing on her work. The ache between her legs was a constant distraction. While lust was being grabbed and satisfied, her in box stayed full and very little work was going out. Work had become a second priority and her husband was the third. Their lack of sex and quality time spent together had greatly diminished but her husband was too preoccupied with his own work to even notice. Elizabeth realized she would be giving something up soon and she wasn't quitting her job or leaving her husband.


William missed Elizabeth. It had been two weeks since they were last together. They talked briefly a few times on the phone but it wasn't enough. She told him she couldn't see him, using the excuse she had to work late. He wanted to believe her but how could he? It was the same lie she told her husband when they were together. William didn't want to think about Elizabeth shagging her husband but he was foolish to think she would stop just because they were sleeping together. He wondered where she found the energy since they always shagged to the point of exhaustion at least twice a week and down to the very last hour until she had to leave.


William was preoccupied with everything Elizabeth and it was turning him into bloody idiot, letting his anger and jealousy get the best of him. The first time Elizabeth refused to see him he let his ego absorb the blow. The second time he cleared everything off his desk in one swift motion. The third time he wanted to push over his desk but decided to take it out on his office telephone by smashing it against the wall. This time he just sat there numb, thinking their relationship was finally over. He knew it was foolish but he couldn't help but think he was the one being cheated on. He had never felt so insecure about a woman since he met Elizabeth but what did he expect? She was married and she didn't owe him an explanation. If he was being dumped, then he wanted her to tell him face to face. He looked at his watch. If she was working late, then she should still be at her office he thought. He grabbed his coat and briefcase, taking a cab to her building ten blocks away from his own.


Elizabeth needed to stretch her legs. She removed her shoes then stood on her tiptoes, stretching her arms high above her head. She rolled her neck and shoulders while pulling her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. She rolled up the sleeves then pinned her blond hair on top of her head, feeling refreshed. It was 6:00PM when she decided she was going to give herself one more before calling it a night. She frowned at the mountain of paperwork waiting in her in-box. Although she'd been working on it all day, it didn't look like it had been touched. She needed a break. Putting her shoes back on, she retrieved some change from her desk drawer, hoping a chocolate fix from the vending machine was what she needed before busying herself again.


The security guard was a nice man William thought. He told him Elizabeth didn't sign out for the night, making him realize she was telling him the truth. He chatted with the gray-haired man a few more minutes before getting on an elevator bound for Elizabeth's floor. When she opened the door, he thought she would be happy to see him and boy was he wrong. He tried to kiss her but she walked away so he tried small talk, pretending to be interested in where she worked. He invited himself in, shutting and locking the door. He watched a pout form on her glossy lips while she folded her arms across her chest. He remembered that look. It was the same look she gave him when they had their first fight. God he wanted her and he was willing to endure her harsh treatment if it meant he could be in the same room with her.


When Elizabeth opened the door, William was standing there with his arm raised about to knock. She asked him what was he doing there and how did he get pass security. He told her the guard naturally assumed he worked in the building then he laughed, telling her an expensive suit and briefcase did go a long way. She was too annoyed to share his humor, giving her some crap about wanting to see where she worked but Elizabeth knew exactly why he was there. Those lovely desperate and needy blue eyes had given him away. She'd seen that look before, in the cab, the night they had their first fight. It was such a turn on, knowing how much he desired her. She wouldn't let him kiss. Showing up unannounced called into question what he thought they were. First he wanted a date, which ended in disaster except for the hot make up sex and now this. What was next she thought?


Elizabeth leaned against her desk with her arms folded across her chest. She just looked at him still standing in the doorway. He looked good as always and part of her was excited to see him but she wasn't going to tell him that. God she wanted him but she had to fight it. She told William he needed to leave watching him shut and lock the door. As he approached her slowly, he tilted his head to the side, staring at her with his sexy come hither eyes. The intensity of his eyes ate away at her resolve causing her to shift and uncross her arms. Still determined to be strong, she gripped of her cherry wood desk with both hands telling him to leave and that she had a lot of work to do but William kept coming and she kept talking, fumbling over her words.


Elizabeth's lips parted involuntarily and her breathing patterns began to change the closer he came. She turned her back on him to avoid his hypnotic gaze, hoping the bold action would stop him in his tracks. Besides it always worked in the movies she thought. The woman would tell her object of desire she didn't want to see him. Turning her back on the man was a clear sigh of rejection then the woman would wait then turn back around to find the man gone. But this was real life and Elizabeth needed to stop pretending. Her blonde lover knew her well enough to know she didn't want him to leave as he steadily approached her until she felt his desire pressed against her ass. William was hard and she knew him well enough to know rejection was the same as foreplay to him.


Turning her back on him wasn't such a good idea after all. William lifted her blouse and Elizabeth felt the warm touch of his hand on the small of her back. She jumped then relaxed while he pressed his fingertips into her skin. She sighed out, telling him to stop and he told her to make him so she reached around, grabbing his hand before her zipper was completely down. She tried to stand more erect against him feeling the push of his body with the push of her body. Both were fighting for dominance but William was winning as he pressed his body even closer, causing her to tip slightly over her desk. Instinct made her to place her hands in front of her on the desk to prevent from falling all the way over but it gave William the opportunity to get her zipper all the way down. He wrapped one arm around her waist while he pushed her skirt down her legs, molding his body to hers as he continued to press his erection against her ass with a slow gyration of his hips. Elizabeth moaned barely able to tell him they couldn't make love in her office.


William didn't respond wrapping his other arm around her then let his hands take different journeys on her body. One caressed the front, back and insides of her thighs. The other was under her blouse caressing and squeezing her breasts moving from one to the other, back and forth, back and forth. He whispered in her ear he couldn't wait any longer to be with her, licking the outer shell and telling her he needed her right now. Elizabeth gasped, feeling his hand brush across the satin of her panties, pressing on her clit, moving on to her belly and navel then back to her clit. As much as she wanted him, she told William it was too risky and he told her he didn't care, bringing up her own risky behavior during the time she pulled him into that restaurant's bathroom.


Elizabeth closed her eyes, remembering the heat they generated that day. It was the same heat they were generating now. She more than understood the point William was trying to make. The element of risk was a turn on and she experienced and indulged in it every time she was with him. The mere fact that someone could catch them or hear them pleasuring the other only added to the passion. She could no longer see the point in fighting her need for him, covering her his hands with hers to join in the exploration of her body while she angled her head to kiss him.


Two whole weeks he thought, two whole bloody weeks without touching her, kissing her. It was torture so intense not even masturbation could make it go away but the consenting pressure of her hands on top of his was a start. They both kneaded her breasts until William undid the front clasp her bra to play with her nipples, responding to her kiss with all the pent up passion he held inside. It was the only way he knew how. It was the only way she knew how, with nothing but erotic twists and turns of their tongues which forced them to open their mouths wider as they tried to kiss away the hunger from each other's lips.


He pulled her panties half way down to bury his fingers inside her wetness. Elizabeth whimpered in his mouth but didn't break the hot juicy out of control kiss. Both of them were bent slightly over her desk as William moved with her while Elizabeth rode his fingers. He went deeper causing her mouth to open and close around his, interrupting the rhythm of their kiss with heated moans.


Moving his hand out of the way, Elizabeth grabbed and pinched at her breasts through her blouse and William opened his eyes to watch, using his rejected hand to push her panties as far as they would go in the awkward stance. He spread her legs further apart, removing his fingers from her quim and replacing them with his thumb while he inserted his index finger into her ass. The only words coming out of Elizabeth's mouth were moaned yes's. William kissed and licked her neck before forcing her mouth back to his, letting his tongue dive deep into the warm softness of her mouth while he French kissed and finger fucked her quim and ass.


William had filled every orifice and Elizabeth felt violated but in a good way. She reached between them, grabbing his erection and pulling it. The triple penetration made her want to be fucked without mercy. She tried to pull away from his mouth but William wouldn't let her. There was something almost dark about his forcefulness as if he was trying to hurt her. Her neck was already in an awkward angel and she could feel the sharp pain mixing with the pleasure below and she liked it.


Finally breaking free of his mouth and probing fingers, Elizabeth turned to him, panting and trying to catch her breath. She pushed him away almost falling forward due to the satiny material at her ankles. She lowered herself to remove them along with her shoes never taking her eyes off William. The look they gave each other was primitive and in a matter of seconds he was on her again. There was no time to react. Elizabeth's body had already waved the white flag.


William grabber her roughly, snatching the pins out of her blond hair. Elizabeth shook it free, releasing a heavy perfumed scent as it tumbled to her shoulders. William's cock twitched. It was a scent he knew all too well and couldn't get enough of. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair, aligning his lips with hers as if he was going to kiss her but instead pushed her head back and sucked on the flesh of her chin, pushing away the collar of her blouse while winding his lips down to the base of her throat.


Elizabeth's bottom lip quivered as little gasps of pleasures defected from her mouth. William muffled them, pressing his lips to hers while the rough pressure of his tongue and the softness of his lips overwhelmed her. She opened her mouth wider to take more of his tongue. Only his kisses could send her spiraling to a place where time was timeless as they both tugged on her blouse, trying to undo the buttons and kiss at the same time. Finally Elizabeth told him it wasn't going to work and William didn't argue. He kissed her hard on the mouth one more time before allowing he to dot it.


William removed his clothes and shoes like a veteran stripper and Elizabeth was only on her third button, undoing them while she looked at his body. He was sinuously breathtaking. She took a deep breath, letting it out while she removed her blouse and bra. She tossed them aside then started on her garters and stockings but William told her to leave them on. He lowered himself to the light carpeted floor, waiting for her to join him. She followed, crawling on her hands and knees into the welcoming space between his legs until she was eye level with his cock. It had been too long she thought, watching William lie on his back anticipating her mount but he would have to wait a little bit longer.


William looked at Elizabeth while she ogled his stiffness. He smiled, placing his hand behind her head, pulling her towards his stomach. He wrapped his hand around his penis, tracing the head along her lips. Elizabeth opened her mouth easing her tongue over her bottom lip. She curled it up, teasing the fleshy rim of helmeted head. He hissed in pleasure, telling her to do it again and she, while tasting small quantities of his salty milk. Vivid and explicit thoughts overpowered her mind as she rose, opening her mouth wider to swallow him down. William's hips jerked up causing him to go deeper into her mouth almost making her gag. She removed his hand and replaced it with hers, sucking and squeezing him inside her mouth with a confident up and down motion.


William couldn't take much more of her mouth, whispering her name and begging her to ride him. Elizabeth looked up, running her tongue all over his cock before asking him was he sure and then quickly deep-throated him several more times to see if he was absolutely sure. Sensing he was about to explode she released him from her mouth and gripped him tightly so he wouldn't come. She crawled up, positioning her bended knees on either side of his hips, letting the head of his cock touch her moist sex before sliding all the way down. He pulsed inside of her and it felt exquisite.


Although their mouths were open, the wanton lovers didn't make a sound while suspending their moment of pleasure. It was intense, commanding and a down right impressive connection. A connection Elizabeth lost long ago with her husband only to have it returned with her passionate blonde lover. William had a spellbinding effect on her, causing her to get lost as her body arched and swayed until a pinch on her excited nipples brought her back from her temporary blindness of mind. She rocked her hips back and forth quickly as they both breathed faster and faster taking short needed breaths. Elizabeth had held on as best she could, shifting her hands from his chest to his broad shoulders. She felt the muscles moving under his hard pale flesh while the hard muscle up inside her moved over her spot.


William pulled her to him, feeling her sweaty breasts press against his chest. He rolled them over being careful not to let his cock slip out. As soon as Elizabeth's back hit the carpet, he lowered his weight on her, pushing all the way inside then all the way out and into a pounding rhythm. Nothing but the moist slapping of their bodies could be heard over the sounds of their moans. Elizabeth climaxed, shivering underneath him, breathless. William came too, clenching his ass cheeks together while whispering her name against her neck.


Well she did it, Elizabeth had sex in her office and it wasn't with her husband like in her fantasy because in reality he would never do such a thing. She turned her head to look at her the blonde beautiful man lying beside her, still riding the high from their sexual union. She ran her hand across his sweaty happy trail, watching him rise to the occasion once again. There was no doubt in her mind she wanted him again but like always the time factor threatened to put out the flame. Elizabeth checked her watch it was 8:30PM well passed the time she told her husband she would be home. She tried to call him but he didn't answer. Her brow crinkled. Maybe he decided to go to bed early she thought. He was usually asleep by 9:00PM.


She got dressed while William still laid buck-naked on the damp carpet. She cleared her throat, which caused him to look up. He smiled, getting to his feet then walked over to her. He pulled her hands away from her blouse, saying not yet as he kissed and licked the flesh not covered by her blue satin bra. She told him they needed to go as she ran her hands up his strong back while he leaned her to the desk. Elizabeth pulled up her skirt, thinking he was going to take her there but he didn't. He picked her up and laid her back down on the floor, removing her panties again and inserting his cock deep inside her. She gasped. He whispered he would make it quick as he filled her. Elizabeth nodded, accepting and taking his hard thrusts until they both came again unable to control the shaking in her legs. William helped her to her and assisted in pulling down her skirt. They kissed, trying to fight the urge for round three.


Standing on opposite sides of the elevator, William and Elizabeth stared at each other with intensity equal to the call of the wild. Finally William spoke, telling her he wish she could spend the night just once with him so he would know what's like to wake up with her. Elizabeth tensed; William wanted something from her that she knew was impossible. Her only respond was a smile as they stepped off the elevator a fair distance apart. Elizabeth greeted the gray-haired security guard while she signed out, then heard him as someone could he help.


When the man with the British accent responded, Elizabeth's heart jumped in her throat. She looked over her shoulder and saw her husband approaching the desk. She made sure not to look over at William and smiled, asking him why was he there. He walked up to her and placed a kiss on her cheek, holding up a bag of Chinese take out. Right away Elizabeth knew something wasn't right about the way he greeted her. Rupert wasn't comfortable with public displays of affection and he never ever came to her job. She tried not to panic, wondering if he knew. He told her he thought she might be hungry since she wasn't home at the time she promised. He didn't appear to be angry but he did look curious while he stared at William then back at her. Sensing he probably wanted to be introduced, she told him they should be leaving. In haste, she grabbed him by the arm, walking toward the door and she never looked back at William.

A/N: Since some of you already guessed it, I knew this chapter for sure gave it away. Yes, Elizabeth is married to Rupert Giles but for how long. Keep reading and find out :)













.